MOD & FOD #22 A draughty pile of pricks #ifyouknowyouknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Simon’s answer to his question is :

Stand by her.

He just won’t. He will use her, mock her, throw her under a bus, but he will absolutely not treat her with respect. Which every time he chucks his clothes in the floor absolutely knowing it drives her nuts is a prime example off. Horrible little man who loves himself.

He thinks he’s so bleeping cool. It’s painful.

550E8351-E6B7-4D98-B502-48720BF82DC1.jpeg

Chasing the dragon is smoking heroin, off foil.
You don’t smoke heroin in a bong.

twit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Ironic telling people to keep it clean when he’s the one using dirty metaphors in the same loooooong sentence mentioning his children

Reactions: 8
Apologies if this offends, but this is genuinely what I hear in my head every time I read this thread and picture his bleeping annoying face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Clemmies Facebook is very open. You can see her full friends list. She's got bryony Gordon and giovanna fletcher on there. Odd that it's open. Lets see how long it takes to shut down now. Simons is closed as is her family members.

Reactions: 4
Was coming to say the same thing. He does mention his "other half" but no mention of her name.
I haven’t looked extensively, but I can’t see any other photos, before this last week or two, when he’s not wearing it. When does Clems come back from Tanzania?

Reactions: 3
Yes Sly, all instadads worth their salt talk about anal on Valentine's Day.... you have totally sold this to your "market" 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
it’s crass how he mentions sexual references in every post. They are all child related ☹ Pleb

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Surreally naff. I really pity his older girls. There needs to be an intervention.

Reactions: 8
Just seen the M&S video of MOD in that awful dress!!
It’s so unflattering and her use of wearing it with a ‘trainer’ is grating to say the least.
I’ve never known anyone to have such a high opinion of themselves as her and her sense of entitlement is baffling.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
First time posting, long time lurker etc but as someone who doesn’t have children I was totally infuriated and quite frankly offended at the description of people without kids just chilling in pubs and planning mini breaks. Says the guy who goes on all expenses paid mini breaks with the lads regularly (or at least did in the past).

I know every single answer to his stupid quiz questions (except the worm tablets) because I’m a person in society.

As an aside imagine if your dad posted a pic of your worm tablets on insta. Thanks Dad. Life over.
I do have kids but they are all around fOd's age, so onto the scrap heap for me. I can't stand his condescending spiel like he is a 'special' person because of his kids. All of the insta clowns crowing on abut mum/dad life, you got this mama, only mamas understand crap pisses me off no end. Not everyone wants to or can reproduce you idiot FoD. Go choke on your worm tablets on your next mini break.
probs posted this in the wrong place....whatever. Wankers like him (and there are lots) make me see red.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
That dress! I’m bewildered and bewildered some more! It’s TRULY TERRIBLE

But if you pair it with a boot, or a trainer and a tight you'll be fine. She looks like she's high on benzos :/

He is an utter bleep from hell.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.