MOD & FOD #22 A draughty pile of pricks #ifyouknowyouknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, totally going for the bro’s, the lads, the locker room jokes. Anal and leaving clothe on the floor, oh oh oh hilarious. Next he’s gonna go for the truck drivers with a playboy poster in the grey room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m not convinced the ‘moms’ will appreciate the anal reference. It’s astonishing anyone has ever had sex with him he is utterly repellent. Nothing is remotely attractive about him....even typing about it is making my skin itch. If only I knew the name of a soothing skin cream to curb my symptoms.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Clemmies Facebook is very open. You can see her full friends list. She's got bryony Gordon and giovanna fletcher on there. Odd that it's open. Lets see how long it takes to shut down now. Simons is closed as is her family members.

BUT they aren't real friends. I feel they cultivated the Instagram gang, who have now deserted them.... I know, through an acquaintance, that a couple of local friendships were made through IG rather than real connection. It's a cold looking house and their life seems very lonely - especially his.

Yep, totally going for the bro’s, the lads, the locker room jokes. Anal and leaving clothe on the floor, oh oh oh hilarious. Next he’s gonna go for the truck drivers with a playboy poster in the grey room.
I think he literally has no friends. With his desperation for content he'd find something to photograph while with them and make a longwinded story about if he did. They moved to Ramsgate and he now has no mates it seems. Oops. They have a massive house but no mates come to visit. Hmm.

Reactions: 10
I think he literally has no friends. With his desperation for content he'd find something to photograph while with them and make a longwinded story about if he did. They moved to Ramsgate and he now has no mates it seems. Oops. They have a massive house but no mates come to visit. Hmm.
If he has go real life friends, they have probably adamantly refused to be featured on his Instagram!!

Reactions: 7
If he has go real life friends, they have probably adamantly refused to be featured on his Instagram!!
Haha. Maybe but you can take pics when out with friends that don't feature them but rather what you are doing together etc. He seems to have zero social life. I know kids suck your social life dry a bit but they don't seem to go out with other families on fun day trips etc.

Reactions: 6
My husband works, plays 5’s, goes to the pub for a pint with friends, goes to the footy with his team, coaches my son’s team, goes to gigs with his friends. We got out together, we go out with our kids for dinner/ shows/ walks/ meet friends. Reading here has me realising they do none of that. Doesn’t surprise me as my husband would not want to spend any time with someone like FOD

Reactions: 14
Haha. Maybe but you can take pics when out with friends that don't feature them but rather what you are doing together etc. He seems to have zero social life. I know kids suck your social life dry a bit but they don't seem to go out with other families on fun day trips etc.
They don't seem to do much as a family themselves either. Even when Clemmie was active on Instagram, they always seemed to divide up, and when they go on holiday it's the same.

Goodbye England's rose
May you ever grow in our hearts
You were the grace that placed itself
Where lives were torn apart
You called out to our country
And you whispered to those in pain
Now you belong to heaven
And the stars spell out your name

And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a candle INSTA wind
Never fading with the sunset
When the rain set in

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You lot bring me joy. May fod never stop posting and you lot never be stop being jealous and #justunfollowing

Reactions: 15
I do have kids but they are all around fOd's age, so onto the scrap heap for me. I can't stand his condescending spiel like he is a 'special' person because of his kids. All of the insta clowns crowing on abut mum/dad life, you got this mama, only mamas understand crap pisses me off no end. Not everyone wants to or can reproduce you idiot FoD. Go choke on your worm tablets on your next mini break.
probs posted this in the wrong place....whatever. Wankers like him (and there are lots) make me see red.
Exactly... and all the gushing “ this is fantastic” on his recent boring post leads me to conclude that they are simpletons if they think his tit is fantastic, genius or hilarious’

Reactions: 6

She seems so bored here. Like it’s so beneath her.
She’s squinting/wincing a lot in that as she’s reading a script/autocue. Why not just wear your glasses to read it better? Glasses don’t diminish a person’s credibility like. Weird.

Reactions: 5
I do have kids but they are all around fOd's age, so onto the scrap heap for me. I can't stand his condescending spiel like he is a 'special' person because of his kids. All of the insta clowns crowing on abut mum/dad life, you got this mama, only mamas understand crap pisses me off no end. Not everyone wants to or can reproduce you idiot FoD. Go choke on your worm tablets on your next mini break.
probs posted this in the wrong place....whatever. Wankers like him (and there are lots) make me see red.
💯 this. Everything you say resonates with me. My kids are older (not as old as FOD) but why has motherhood/fatherhood turned into such a game show? Are people really that basic that they need memes affirmations and hashtags to prove their worth? #hardestjobintheworld - love try doing a 12 hour shift down a pit. There’s no denying parenthood has its trials but Jesus wept so many people can’t have kids and would cut their right arm off to experience those trials. Stop making it into some kind of massive drama, guess what you’re not the first person in the world to have a kid!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
What gets me about this is that everything she picks up is so ridiculously bland and grannyish and you can tell she wouldn’t be seen dead in them! 🤣 It just doesn’t work as an ad and I doubt many people ran to M&S and bought a cheap beige cardi after seeing it.
There is no way she wears M&S. If I recall from her stories and posts, it was all Boden and Cos. I should add I have absolutely no problem with M&S whatsoever (we have some M&S) but in this clip she seems so disinterested in the items. I am sure M&S could have used someone more into their stuff? Also, I wonder whether they approached her...or was it a case of her begging them and they went sure ok? Pre-Tattle I always assumed brands just went to the influencers but since Tattle I realise that fairly often it’s a case of the influencers (shudder that word) email/ring/beg the brands.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
💯 this. Everything you say resonates with me. My kids are older (not as old as FOD) but why has motherhood/fatherhood turned into such a game show? Are people really that basic that they need memes affirmations and hashtags to prove their worth? #hardestjobintheworld - love try doing a 12 hour shift down a pit. There’s no denying parenthood has its trials but Jesus wept so many people can’t have kids and would cut their right arm off to experience those trials. Stop making it into some kind of massive drama, guess what you’re not the first person in the world to have a kid!
And most have to do it on a basic wage, with no help, no grandparents, no massive property with 99% gifted/press discount stuff and no luxury holidays. He needs to look at breathlesslymothering and get down on his knees and shut the duck up moaning

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s squinting/wincing a lot in that as she’s reading a script/autocue. Why not just wear your glasses to read it better? Glasses don’t diminish a person’s credibility like. Weird.
Oh god, this video actually makes me feel sorry for her despite her awfulness! I didn’t think if was possible to look so bad in black trousers and a beige jumper?! And as for that dress....🤢 Maybe the stylist really hated her?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.