MOD & FOD #22 A draughty pile of pricks #ifyouknowyouknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How sad, wheeling twins out as he drops another 1k followers. Does anyone remember how many followers he had at his peak before Alicegate?

Reactions: 8
First time posting, long time lurker etc but as someone who doesn’t have children I was totally infuriated and quite frankly offended at the description of people without kids just chilling in pubs and planning mini breaks. Says the guy who goes on all expenses paid mini breaks with the lads regularly (or at least did in the past).

I know every single answer to his stupid quiz questions (except the worm tablets) because I’m a person in society.

As an aside imagine if your dad posted a pic of your worm tablets on insta. Thanks Dad. Life over.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Just had a look at this MultiDad div and he calls his eldest child MultiBruv. 🤦‍♀️ Horrible

When they just had one kid his insta was @tremmers08 as they hadn’t decided to try and become the next MOD & FOD. 😒 It’s obligatory to start new IG accounts and share every detail when you get pregnant with twins, right? Instagreed at its finest. Parents like this are the bleeping worst.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just had a look at this MultiDad div and he calls his eldest child MultiBruv. 🤦‍♀️ Horrible

When they just had one kid his insta was @tremmers08 as they hadn’t decided to try and become the next MOD & FOD. 😒 It’s obligatory to start new IG accounts and share every detail when you get pregnant with twins, right? Instagreed at its finest. Parents like this are the bleeping worst.
Eeeewww that is gross and he is a twit so he'll be known as multitool for sure now. Displays multiple functions of acting like an utter bleep.

I'm off to work for 3 days now 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have been trying to catch up on all the threads after alicegate. I just wondered if you guys believe that sly didn’t know about what clemmie was doing on here? I just don’t believe that he didn’t know! Even his little post afterwards stinks of him actually knowing and deflecting with the ‘poor me in a crappy position’ stuff. Just doesn’t sit right we me. He knew for sure!

Reactions: 6
New thread title suggestion:

his childless friends don’t know a pom bear, his followers are dropping, no more #gifted airfare

• Heart
Reactions: 15
First time posting, long time lurker etc but as someone who doesn’t have children I was totally infuriated and quite frankly offended at the description of people without kids just chilling in pubs and planning mini breaks. Says the guy who goes on all expenses paid mini breaks with the lads regularly (or at least did in the past).

I know every single answer to his stupid quiz questions (except the worm tablets) because I’m a person in society.

As an aside imagine if your dad posted a pic of your worm tablets on insta. Thanks Dad. Life over.
welcome!!

it pisses me off beyond belief too but we have to remember that he’a a lazy mediocre private school boy who did just sit on his arse until mummy dearest transferred them the cash for the Crystal Palace house. He hasn’t spent his 20s doing anything productive or encountering any problems mum can’t write a blank cheque for. I was going to write a list of all the hardships my peers have faced & their accomplishments in their 20s but it pissed me off so much I had to delete xx

Why oh why does he have to turn everything back to sex, a harmless albeit quite dull quiz but he has to make sure he mentions condoms, and putting things up ones ass... it is taking a lot of effort for me not to message my friends that still follow him asking if they need help

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I watched the fool around with my girlfriend or whatever it’s called last night. I skimmed most of it but.... 😱Not sure why I’ve missed it before but whoever said you get to truly understand MOD via this is so right. What an utter manipulative lying witch. Granted this was probably 18 years ago and maybe parenthood has mellowed and matured her. 👀
But, will do anything for the ££ ✔
Bitchy to other girls ✔
Very good at lying ✔
Manipulative and selfish ✔
Wants to be queen bee ✔

I thought it was very telling that her boyfriend said that he knew she was a witch but not that much of a witch.
I can imagine her applying for Big Brother. Maybe she did. But she would’ve been one of the ones that was booed out for sure.
Can you imagine her family watching that or the girls. 😱 All for £5000 that she didn’t even win.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why oh why does he have to turn everything back to sex, a harmless albeit quite dull quiz but he has to make sure he mentions condoms, and putting things up ones ass... it is taking a lot of effort for me not to message my friends that still follow him asking if they need help
I was wondering this the other day and I concluded he’s going for the whole LAAAADS appeal. Yes he has all his Hudson huns but I noticed a lot of blokes with kids follow him and comment. He’s trying to be all masculine and risqué like a bunch of lads down the pub. I think these bloke followers are all trying to break in to the Insta giveaway circus and look to him for inspiration and tips. Their names are all “dadswithlads” “fatheroffour” that sort of shite not John_Smith. I guess I can understand the appeal of wanting to get a free life like FOD, rather than just work for a living like most of us do, but they’re pretty sycophantic on the whole and more importantly are backing a lame horse as FODs had his day and is ready for the knackers yard!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know what you mean! He’s so smutty 🤢 he makes every pore in my body itch with embarrassment! Those poor girls!! And even worse is he thinks he’s hilarious! Eurgh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.