MOD & FOD #22 A draughty pile of pricks #ifyouknowyouknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So far it’s the tiles, flooring, light switches, lights that were freebies.... all can be seen on his grid post but undeclared.

Heelllooooooo ASA
Idiots. Nothing in this world is free , they are so up Their is own arses they haven’t thought about the karma. It’s is absolutely unrelatable and smug to essentially rub peoples noses in the fact that you got your room DECORATEd with high end stuff for free, for what? So you can sit in a migraine inducing trip
Lmaoooo the descriptions of this room in this thread, you guys are amazing creative / comedic writers 😂😂😂

the house is ugly as sin. the only things their influencers could really reconstruct are accessories / furnishings (which is why I’m always stunned when flooring and tiling companies do freebies, it just feels like dumb business?) and the SOD’s are all basic as duck. someone here rightly pointed out that it’s already aged.
Liberace house of crap

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Christ alive just had a spon post from themultidad he hasn’t got the memo that FOD is a LOSER. He & his wife are another pair of cringe pretenders. bleeping bellends!!!
Jesus 🤢 just went and had a look at both of them - duck me! I actually think if there was ever a pair that needed some freebies it’s these two...first job free teeth like Clems for her...second job...free legal advice for her so she can divorce that twit...and free teeth and specsaver #Ad (maybe a few pairs of burtons jeans) for him, cos really nobody is gonna touch him on POF once she’s divorced him looking like that!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Another day, another desperate attempt at going viral...

Also he looks about 20 years younger in that pic! A young Slymon holding two baby prisoners, the Ohio huns must be wetting themselves

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Another day, another desperate attempt at going viral...

Also he looks about 20 years younger in that pic! A young Slymon holding two baby prisoners, the Ohio huns must be wetting themselves
Twins are back at work! They have had a bit of a break but with no sponsorship deal on the horizon, Valentine day tomorrow, half term next week...those kids need to get back to earning their keep

• Haha
Well blow me down. I had one full day off. ONE FULL DAY. I was going to dedicate this day to catching up with this thread which I anticipated to also include contributing my thoughts on his latest posts from the week until now but other than the death Hotel bedroom (LOVE that reference) there has been no posts until now. And I have to go to bed ready for the first of three 12.5 hr shifts ahead.
He has done this on purpose I reckon 👊
Ohhh Lord Salad 🥗 of Tossershire you disappoint me so

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus 🤢 just went and had a look at both of them - duck me! I actually think if there was ever a pair that needed some freebies it’s these two...first job free teeth like Clems for her...second job...free legal advice for her so she can divorce that twit...and free teeth and specsaver #Ad (maybe a few pairs of burtons jeans) for him, cos really nobody is gonna touch him on POF once she’s divorced him looking like that!
Now I’m going to have to go and look at this pair of idiots, I’m already getting annoying vibes!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Holdup - the “owner” of these “things”

errr sorry what? You own Burton jeans, freebie tiles, houses your parents paid for. You do not own your children!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I saw a pic of multidad drinking a pint whilst doing story time. What a bleeping tosser.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Oh god they’re awful, I got them too, maybe in explore I can’t actually remember.

Absolutely vile BUDGET SODs!! I reported their posts of the kids in the bath. One of them was toddlers cuddling in the bath 🤮literally offering their kids up as nonce fodder for likes. They don’t seem to have any sponcon, I’m guessing that’s the big aim for them. Bunch of cunts. What possesses a family to look at themselves and go ‘you know what? We’re so aspirational aren’t we?’ And then begin documenting their whole lives like they’re the most fascinating creatures that have ever graced the planet. They’re bringing nothing to the insta table, like sorry what’s your USP??.... and.... sorry I’ve said it before about the triplet sellers - those Kids are NOT photogenic!!
So sorry to go off topic, but I’m absolutely dead at “nonce fodder” 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You just want to take him by the shoulders and say, ‘Let it go now. Just let. It. Go. You’ve had your time, now it’s over.’
And Jesus bleeping Christ. Had a look at ‘multidad’. How many more of these gurning tosses exist?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does he really think we would believe that his "young childless friends" answered those questions about baby products, or is that actually meant to be a joke?
They don't know what pomme bears or phonics are? duck offfffff

And according to him, anyone who is 'childless' obviously doesn't know what sudocrem is either.....?Cor, the luxury of having no kids and not having to know what antiseptic cream is...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Twins are back at work! They have had a bit of a break but with no sponsorship deal on the horizon, Valentine day tomorrow, half term next week...those kids need to get back to earning their keep
Think I can picture it now. He'll make a post about the twins having boyfriends/ nursery crushes and receiving lots of hand made cards and his testicles shrivelling at the thought of them growing up.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.