MOD & FOD #22 A draughty pile of pricks #ifyouknowyouknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the fool around with my girlfriend or whatever it’s called last night. I skimmed most of it but.... 😱Not sure why I’ve missed it before but whoever said you get to truly understand MOD via this is so right. What an utter manipulative lying witch. Granted this was probably 18 years ago and maybe parenthood has mellowed and matured her. 👀
But, will do anything for the ££ ✔
Bitchy to other girls ✔
Very good at lying ✔
Manipulative and selfish ✔
Wants to be queen bee ✔

I thought it was very telling that her boyfriend said that he knew she was a witch but not that much of a witch.
I can imagine her applying for Big Brother. Maybe she did. But she would’ve been one of the ones that was booed out for sure.
Can you imagine her family watching that or the girls. 😱 All for £5000 that she didn’t even win.
Incredibly telling isn’t it? I know people can change and various big events in your life can soften you, but for me that 20 year old Clemmie reflects every bit of the Clemmie of today. Lying, deceitful, manipulative, disloyal and fake.

I can’t imagine trying to explain to my kids how I behaved when I was younger (I was pretty bad ass - I’m ashamed to say) when it’s been my job since they were born to guide them down the right path and to show them how to be everything I wasn’t, considerate, respectful, mindful, hardworking and honest. Thank duck social media and reality TV wasn’t around when I was younger or Id be fucked! My kids can’t really turn round to me and say...well you did that...because they will NEVER know the tit I got up to. Unfortunately, the Hooper girls will simply have to tap their mothers name into a computer and she’s there...straddling a stranger whilst her boyfriend and thousands of strangers look on. I feel so sorry for them.

Reactions: 18
Why oh why does he have to turn everything back to sex, a harmless albeit quite dull quiz but he has to make sure he mentions condoms, and putting things up ones ass... it is taking a lot of effort for me not to message my friends that still follow him asking if they need help
Him mentioning all these sex things is akin to peeling labels off of pop bottles, must represent sexual frustration. Or he’s like that college bro that wants you to know he’s having sooooo much sex but really is a virgin.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Him mentioning all these sex things is akin to peeling labels off of pop bottles, must represent sexual frustration. Or he’s like that college bro that wants you to know he’s having sooooo much sex but really is a virgin.
Didn't he admit in a podcast (can't recall who's) that Clemmie isn't really interested in sex?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yeah but you’ve got to admit he’s a bit of looker right, bet you got dragged away from Phill Frill to drool🤤 over that honey😏🤪
Clearly I looked at the wrong account, I must have missed that........
FOD still going down, I don’t believe there’s anything he can do to pull this back.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am friends with a minor league Instamum (think fewer than £20k followers) and she has been instructed by her agent to not touch the ODs with a barge pole, as association with either of them would tarnish their brand. They are like lepers now. Notice how FOD isn’t mixing with any other influencers these days and just posting lots of videos of him dancing around on his own in B&Q - he’s completely out on a limb these days.

Proving that IG friendships are not even for Christmas, let alone life.

There was a post on the latest Sali Hughes thread explaining that the ASA has made it even simpler to declare. Essentially, EVERYTHING should be labelled as an AD whether it be gifted, press discount, in partnership with etc. Everything.

Couldn't be clearer, could it, Simon?

It couldn't be clearer, because THEY are advertising everything .....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The best m&s video is from their instagram. The "erm.." when she picks up a wafer thin cashmere jumper after talking about a chunky knit gets me every time:LOL:

I think an m&s exec wasn't best pleased with the pr team with this instamum signing so set her up to fail with the most unflattering clothes and not giving her enough time to practice.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The best m&s video is from their instagram. The "erm.." when she picks up a wafer thin cashmere jumper after talking about a chunky knit gets me every time:LOL:

I think an m&s exec wasn't best pleased with the pr team with this instamum signing so set her up to fail with the most unflattering clothes and not giving her enough time to practice.

Chunky knit...cashmere 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂

That dress on her is soooo vile and unflattering.

I had no idea she did this much stuff for M&S wow she’s blown it!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

😂
"I'd probably wear this with a trainer..."
Just the one, Clem?
Literally suggests that for every outfit too.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Clearly I looked at the wrong account, I must have missed that........
FOD still going down, I don’t believe there’s anything he can do to pull this back.
Please never put the words FOD, going and down in a sentence on here ever again. Mental images 😫🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

In fairness, most M&S clothes ming as evidenced by marksandspencer_rachel's account.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Chunky knit...cashmere 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂

That dress on her is soooo vile and unflattering.

I had no idea she did this much stuff for M&S wow she’s blown it!
It's sad as she has a nice figure but the dress is so unflattering. I have a couple of this style of dress from M&S (without the high neck) and to be honest they are pretty unflattering on me too 😂 Don't know what I was thinking as they make me look more pear shaped than I am and flap out at the back.

Reactions: 6
In that advert, she sounds duller than ditchwater and like she’s running out of batteries. As for the dress...🤔🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.