MOD & FOD #22 A draughty pile of pricks #ifyouknowyouknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just want to take him by the shoulders and say, ‘Let it go now. Just let. It. Go. You’ve had your time, now it’s over.’
And Jesus bleeping Christ. Had a look at ‘multidad’. How many more of these gurning tosses exist?!
Far too bleeping many.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think he genuinely doesn't realise the Destiny's Child song is not about the bleeping buggy brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What friends? One of the neighbours that came by for their xmas party where they always find Clemmie in the kitchen?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Far too bleeping many.
It's a whole new revelation for me! That guy, multidad (multitool is more fitting) has the kind of face that makes kids cry.

Seriously though, what is wrong with these eejit's? Creating parenting pages and cleaning pages and pages for all kinds of things that people have been doing by themselves for generations.

EG: It's not Hinching. It's called cleaning, HUN. Arggghh

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
So he’s asking people to story post their score out of 12 and tag him in it...he must be in full on panic mode now! I can imagine him frantically pacing the grey manor picking up random objects and laughing maniacally when he thinks about all the tags he’s going to get.

I bet Clemmie and his mum are nervously planning a intervention at this point...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Like he was getting laid at 16...not a fuxking chance! If he did buy condoms (And I very much doubt it) as a lad...it was for “whacky” water bombs at the regatta with his Dick Van Dyke blazer! twit
Haaaah he looks like a stick of seaside rock

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone I follow and whose account i actually used to like just commented that he is "such a DILF (dad I'd like to be friends with)
.......*unfollow account*

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So he’s asking people to story post their score out of 12 and tag him in it...he must be in full on panic mode now! I can imagine him frantically pacing the grey manor picking up random objects and laughing maniacally when he thinks about all the tags he’s going to get.

I bet Clemmie and his mum are nervously planning a intervention at this point...
It’s like he’s found a tit article on how to grow your following, like the slime accounts that have weird CTAs at the end of their posts to get engagement, like tell me what your favourite flavour of wotsits is below! Tell me one thing that makes u smile! Next he’ll be running giveaways. Maybe auction off the chance to sleep in that morgue bedroom and a sniff of his undies to an Alabama hun? Proceeds to fund Clem’s next pair of Grensons. #prayforher

I don’t know how this came to be but my sister used to make “face masks” using sudocream, but apparently it bleaches your skin so stay safe x

• Haha
Reactions: 8

🙋‍♀️ Can I ask a question?

What does tagging him in their answers get him? Obvs I’m the proud owner of 3, yes 3 Instagram accounts (as 2 have been blocked by FOD) but I really have no idea how this tit works. If people do a story and tag him does that give him better exposure? I don’t understand 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So I predict a massive effort for world book day (as previous) but will the older kids comply? He's probably already started work on his masterpiece outfits in the hope of it going viral.

Reactions: 2
🙋‍♀️ Can I ask a question?

What does tagging him in their answers get him? Obvs I’m the proud owner of 3, yes 3 Instagram accounts (as 2 have been blocked by FOD) but I really have no idea how this tit works. If people do a story and tag him does that give him better exposure? I don’t understand 🤷‍♀️
Basically yes it promotes him. Someone leaves a deliberately vague post that tags a friend and FOD. Friend is confused and goes to check out FODs story for this thing they've been tagged in.

Then he hopes the friend will think fod is hill-ari-ous and follows him and does the stupid quiz and tags someone else to make it viral. Even if he doesn't get a follow he gets more views/engagement which all boost him in the algorithm. It's pathetic.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The way she keeps shrugging and standing awkwardly. I mean I’d probably do the same, but I’m not trying to sell stuff so 🤷‍♀️
Reminds me of at school when someone was made to stand up at the front of the class and do a presentation, but they can't be arsed and had to blag it as they fucked around instead of preparing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Basically yes it promotes him. Someone leaves a deliberately vague post that tags a friend and FOD. Friend is confused and goes to check out FODs story for this thing they've been tagged in.

Then he hopes the friend will think fod is hill-ari-ous and follows him and does the stupid quiz and tags someone else to make it viral. Even if he doesn't get a follow he gets more views/engagement which all boost him in the algorithm. It's pathetic.
Well every day is a school day! Thank you very much, it makes more sense of some other insta huns I’ve seen using this tactic 🤔

Guys. Why did you mention this other insta-dad. It's your fault if I fail my exams.
Brilliant @Tattlingpineapple - you did a great job, I’d seen this clown was trying to channel his outer FOD with his dumb facial expressions!
What exams are you doing...maybe we could help?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You just want to take him by the shoulders and say, ‘Let it go now. Just let. It. Go. You’ve had your time, now it’s over.’
And Jesus bleeping Christ. Had a look at ‘multidad’. How many more of these gurning tosses exist?!
I’d hazard a guess that there are more ‘instadads’ out there in cyberspace than the bloody Coronavirus

Guys. Why did you mention this other insta-dad. It's your fault if I fail my exams.
We didn’t make you do collages!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That Multidad is an utter tool too! His account is just family life, like we all bleeping have. There is no USP (oh he has twins....err so does my cousin, so does my best friend and my Mum was one...no USP!). I’ve barely enough time, especially now with Pip Schofield thread, to watch my own kids nevermind some boring arsed guy on t’interwebs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
And there he is, kissing FODs arse like there’s no tomorrow. And FODs comment on the muzzie :sick: I also cringe when he writes ‘ass’ rather than arse. Dunno why. Ergh.
4BAF3D03-2957-41FC-9A83-25303207CA5A.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
That Multidad is an utter tool too! His account is just family life, like we all bleeping have. There is no USP (oh he has twins....err so does my cousin, so does my best friend and my Mum was one...no USP!). I’ve barely enough time, especially now with Pip Schofield thread, to watch my own kids nevermind some boring arsed guy on t’interwebs
Yeah but you’ve got to admit he’s a bit of looker right, bet you got dragged away from Phill Frill to drool🤤 over that honey😏🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.