MOD & FOD #21 If you’re having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 999k followers and my wife ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuckwhistles, licks, draughty old bricks, Burtons mum bum jeans picks, they’re all part of Slymon’s shtick for clicks

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
To all the people saying to MOD and FOD to come and joint in tattle again... I have my suspicions they already have 🧐 or at least one of them 🤨
Yeah keeping on the adjective/fruit naming protocol of Purple Quince or what ever the duck Winks changed her name to.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think a lot of that stuff is “inspired” by big YouTubers tbh who’ve done cut aways/transitions like that for years. He will struggle to come up with anything original that grows a follower base.

I also think his short lived tech Wednesday was a pathetic attempt at Casey Neistat’s hugely successful tech Tuesday where brands would send in (often very expensive) new tech for him to review, clearly didn’t take off for FOD at all. CN is cringe but he has the right audience and actual expertise so that section really worked for him & his channel, and for brands cos his audience is interested in videography / cameras / tech and will actually buy the items featured, Janet from Barnsley with 7 kids (why do all his followers have a hundred kids? I say this as one of 7) or Sarah Lou from Alabama will not sadly !
Maybe Sly could try “Management Consulting Monday”?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry I just read this thread and rarely post but a simple thread suggestion:

Surrounded by vaginas in a drafty pile of Georgian bricks

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Title suggestions:
MOD & FOD #22: duck whistle time in the pile of old bricks, but FODS only got time for jizzing on his old school pics

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
'Surrounded by vaginas' is so bloody derogatory to his daughters they might listen to that one day.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Burton jeans, jizz on our screens, FODs only here for the Huns, licks and bricks ??

• Heart
So I listened to the podcast...

"I'm heavily outnumbered by vaginas but that's okay" wtf.

"Parenthood is a journey of mistakes..." Going to be the next philosopher?

"I probably have a closer relationship to my girls than Clemmie." Seriously? To all of them? I hardly believe that and even if it was true..he should be more respectful to Clemmie and not boast about it.

Then he was talking about how well M can flirt (unintentionally). It was awkward. I am sure they discussed questions/topics before the podcast was recorded. He could've talked about how successful Marnie is at sports or whatever. But he has to talk about his girls getting boyfriends soon and their flirting skills? Right.... twit

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

"Parenthood is a journey of mistakes..." Going to be the next philosopher?

"I probably have a closer relationship to my girls than Clemmie." Seriously? To all of them? I hardly believe that and even if it was true..he should be more respectful to Clemmie and not boast about it.

Then he was talking about how well M can flirt (unintentionally). It was awkward. I am sure they discussed questions/topics before the podcast was recorded. He could've talked about how successful Marnie is at sports or whatever. But he has to talk about his girls getting boyfriends soon and their flirting skills? Right.... twit
I’m so glad I didn’t bother to listen to it otherwise it would have made me so angry I would’ve gone out and created an Instagram account just so I could comment on it. And I don’t want an Instagram account!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

When he says things like this it makes my own vag curl up inside of itself with embarrassment, and if it does that for me I dread to think what his own wife thinks now, and what his kids will think if they ever have the misfortune of hearing this when they're older. ..

• Haha
  • Heart
Testing the water Clemmie?! 🤔
Yeah, something about that post doesn’t quite ring true. Are there bots in tattle now? Lurking for a while but only joined last night? They did view another thread but only only commented on this one. Apologies Misty Bananas if you’re genuine - and if you are we need to wean you off looking to MOD as a beacon of style, midwifery or anything actually other than an example of the tacky influenzing world of the gram! Welcome!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can I just point out something weird and glitchy. Is anyone else getting this? I noticed that dogmuck replied to a comment that said it was from me, but it wasn’t, it was from heretoreaditall2019 ... bit weird.
No glitch. 🙋‍♀️ My bad. I think, I had, at some point, intended to respond to one of your posts about SODs declaring their income, then I decided against it, but the comments were still in my message box. So I’m guessing I deleted almost all of that but must have left some element of your post in maybe the “quote” bit. I do all this on my phone and it’s not the most user friendly in that format so often make mistakes. Apologies.

Reactions: 3
I haven’t listened the podcast but from the comments on here it’s another fun game of ‘would he say these things if he had a son’ would he say his son was flirtatious or mention his penis??

Reactions: 10
I think they will split up - Clemmie will end up with a younger guy and knobface will end up with a super fan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.