MOD & FOD #21 If you’re having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 999k followers and my wife ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I listened to the podcast...

"I'm heavily outnumbered by vaginas but that's okay" wtf.

"Parenthood is a journey of mistakes..." Going to be the next philosopher?

"I probably have a closer relationship to my girls than Clemmie." Seriously? To all of them? I hardly believe that and even if it was true..he should be more respectful to Clemmie and not boast about it.

Then he was talking about how well M can flirt (unintentionally). It was awkward. I am sure they discussed questions/topics before the podcast was recorded. He could've talked about how successful Marnie is at sports or whatever. But he has to talk about his girls getting boyfriends soon and their flirting skills? Right.... twit
Haven’t listened to the podcast, but was he talking specifically about his girls and boyfriends? How about Sly, you utter dullard, if their first boyfriend is a girlfriend?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I’m back. Wow. That was intense. I had a couple of stiff whiskeys to steel myself. Then had a weird dream that Sly was on my doorstep signing me up to Hello Fresh.
i kept saying no but he got quite aggressive.

I think he was referring to the 2 podcast hosts as vaginas as in “ I’m used to being in a room full of vaginas”. Still very odd. Very awkward. it’s Marnie he’s referring to as a flirt.
One thing that struck me was that he said Anya is v smart and clued up and is totally embarrassed by him (surprise!) and always has her head in her phone. So she is probably reading all this and everything else that’s been said about her parents online. Maybe her friends are too. That would be enough to make me move away from Social media and the public eye. It must be very difficult for her.
None of it makes sense. He talks about being protective, and trying to be a great dad, and part of me is suckered into believing him. But then, why persist in exposing them and their privacy. It’s not even for money now. There’s no ads. Not that money makes it ok.
Also, why is he doing all the school runs and is “there for the girls more” if she is only working one day a week??
I think MOD is cooking something.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How old is Marnie? Maybe 11? Jesus Christ what a thing for a parent to talk about! Someone up thread was talking about parents with skewed sexual boundaries - surely this falls into this category?

Also, why is he doing all the school runs and is “there for the girls more” if she is only working one day a week??
I haven't listened to the podcast but maybe the reason MOD isn't "present" is because she's not well? I wouldn't be surprised if Alicegate affected MOD's mental and emotional health quite significantly.

Reactions: 10
How old is Marnie? Maybe 11? Jesus Christ what a thing for a parent to talk about! Someone up thread was talking about parents with skewed sexual boundaries - surely this falls into this category?
Marnie is 9.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Marnie is 8 or 9. You cannot call a kid that young flirty!!

also - these women that did the podcast have apparently been trying to pin him down for a year - a year ago he would have been too busy with #gifted holidays / red carpets etc!!!

Now that's all dried up he is as free as a bird!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m back. Wow. That was intense. I had a couple of stiff whiskeys to steel myself. Then had a weird dream that Sly was on my doorstep signing me up to Hello Fresh.

I think he was referring to the 2 podcast hosts as vaginas as in “ I’m used to being in a room full of vaginas”. Still very odd. Very awkward. it’s Marnie he’s referring to as a flirt.
One thing that struck me was that he said Anya is v smart and clued up and is totally embarrassed by him (surprise!) and always has her head in her phone. So she is probably reading all this and everything else that’s been said about her parents online. Maybe her friends are too. That would be enough to make me move away from Social media and the public eye. It must be very difficult for her.
None of it makes sense. He talks about being protective, and trying to be a great dad, and part of me is suckered into believing him. But then, why persist in exposing them and their privacy. It’s not even for money now. There’s no ads. Not that money makes it ok.
You’re right it was Marnie he was talking about, I said Anya because I get the big ones mixed up. He referred to her I think as something like the second or something. Either way, gross! 🤢

Haven’t listened to the podcast, but was he talking specifically talking about his girls and boyfriends? How about Sly, you utter dullard, if their first boyfriend is a girlfriend?
They did say boyfriend OR girlfriend but, as always, it just felt like tokenism. He doesn’t want to even think about them having boyfriends (or girlfriends), but doesn’t mind that all four of his girls are currently public fodder for ponces.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
No glitch. 🙋‍♀️ My bad. I think, I had, at some point, intended to respond to one of your posts about SODs declaring their income, then I decided against it, but the comments were still in my message box. So I’m guessing I deleted almost all of that but must have left some element of your post in maybe the “quote” bit. I do all this on my phone and it’s not the most user friendly in that format so often make mistakes. Apologies.
👍

So I listened to the podcast...

"I'm heavily outnumbered by vaginas but that's okay" wtf.

"Parenthood is a journey of mistakes..." Going to be the next philosopher?

"I probably have a closer relationship to my girls than Clemmie." Seriously? To all of them? I hardly believe that and even if it was true..he should be more respectful to Clemmie and not boast about it.

Then he was talking about how well M can flirt (unintentionally). It was awkward. I am sure they discussed questions/topics before the podcast was recorded. He could've talked about how successful Marnie is at sports or whatever. But he has to talk about his girls getting boyfriends soon and their flirting skills? Right.... twit
I'm just going on what’s been put here from that Podcast but what an absolute prize bleeping prick he is😡.

He really does love talking absolute shite to smiling , naive women who hang onto his every , drippy, misogynist , whiny word.

Yes Clemmie’s a dick but to throw her under the bus ......again ... reveals his utter contempt for her and how he thinks he’s God’s bleeping gift to all things female.

I actually loathe him.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Haven’t listened to the podcast, but was he talking specifically talking about his girls and boyfriends? How about Sly, you utter dullard, if their first boyfriend is a girlfriend?
Well to be fair he once said something along the lines of it might be a boyfriend or a girlfriend.

Reactions: 1

I listened to about 5 minutes and didn't hear the vagina stuff but I thought if I didn't know the OD story I'd think he sounded alright, easy going, nice guy, loves his girls. However the bit about being closer to the girls than C was clumsy and disrespectful but maybe he gives no shits given she called him a grade A twit online. If my husband ever said that to someone/people I'd be really hurt and annoyed. He could have just said they're daddies girls or something rather than making out that C never sees them and is somehow absent. Who knows what goes on in Grey Towers (name coined by another Tattler but can't remember who). Also agree C is cooking something. No way she's just sat at home in her zen room crying.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm just going on what’s been put here from that Podcast but what an absolute prize bleeping prick he is😡.

He really does love talking absolute shite to smiling , naive women who hang onto his every , drippy, misogynist , whiny word.

Yes Clemmie’s a dick but to throw her under the bus ......again ... reveals his utter contempt for her and how he thinks he’s God’s bleeping gift to all things female.

I actually loathe him.
Maybe he had Clemmie's blessing to say all that, she's done on Instagram, their only hope for the freebies to continue is him, so they're going all out to big him up.

I listened to about 5 minutes and didn't hear the vagina stuff but I thought if I didn't know the OD story I'd think he sounded alright, easy going, nice guy, loves his girls. However the bit about being closer to the girls than C was clumsy and disrespectful but maybe he gives no shits given she called him a grade A twit online. If my husband ever said that to someone/people I'd be really hurt and annoyed. He could have just said they're daddies girls or something rather than making out that C never sees them and is somehow absent. Who knows what goes on in Grey Towers (name coined by another Tattler but can't remember who). Also agree C is cooking something. No way she's just sat at home in her zen room crying.
He was also happy to hint that the youngest two weren’t that bothered about spending time with Clemmie during the Tenerife NY holiday.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.