MOD & FOD #21 If you’re having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 999k followers and my wife ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because he's a narcissist. I'm a public school posho and manage to have boundaries and not sell my kid for salady lols.
suspect this exactly it - he’s only replying to comments about the school & nothing to do with the hair, that was clearly just a means to post the uniform 😬!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You missed the end of the jizz exchange.....Both these two are ledges! Don't get yourself blocked just yet though so many lols

Edited to say sorry I didn't cover up all the names, I was rushing. Re added photo with all covered up.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
You missed the end of the jizz exchange...Lady Fraser came through for us again! Lady Fraser you're a ledge, don't get yourself blocked just yet we need you for the lols
Omg - I’m dying 😂😂😂😂
I love lady Fraser - she’s a legend 🙌

Reactions: 17
Only if he earns under £100k
Does MOD work/earn enough to be entitled to the 30 hours? Don't you have to both work a certain amount or have a minimum income?

FOD is a guest on the Made by Mamas podcast today!
No, if one of you earns over £100k you don’t get it. Even if the other earns £0. But you can both earn £99k and be entitled to it 👍🏻

Reactions: 2
Tiktok has got FoD written all over it!! It's basically staged short videos...Lots of lip syncing, "funny" videos, dancing, tricks all obviously faked, staged and planned out etc. Very like most of Fod's Insta vids tbh like when FOD jumps and suddenly has magically changed clothes, or flicks his fingers and is suddenly on a plane etc it's right up his street, but I think he's missed the boat abit and as someone said already, as soon as the mums and dads get on it, the cool kids all move on to something else...but I'm expecting some FOD tiktok video shares very soon!

Reactions: 10
I have laughed so much reading tonight’s offering. So so much. My less amusing observation is that Sly clearly looks so uncomfortable being photographed by someone else, he’s all about the selfies... like a Kardashian, bet he looks for the right light and edits his many imperfections out too.

ALSO... a message for the twins...take a note out of daddy’s book and lob off some of your hair. You’ll be doing yourselves a favour and will be rewarded with unintended annual leave.
Unintended annual leave!! Oh my sides 😂

Lady Fraser is a legend.

Can I just say thank you to whoever invented tattle, I have truly met my tribe! 🙌

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Tiktok has got FoD written all over it!! It's basically staged short videos...Lots of lip syncing, "funny" videos, dancing, tricks all obviously faked, staged and planned out etc. Very like most of Fod's Insta vids tbh like when FOD jumps and suddenly has magically changed clothes, or flicks his fingers and is suddenly on a plane etc it's right up his street, but I think he's missed the boat abit and as someone said already, as soon as the mums and dads get on it, the cool kids all move on to something else...but I'm expecting some FOD tiktok video shares very soon!
I think a lot of that stuff is “inspired” by big YouTubers tbh who’ve done cut aways/transitions like that for years. He will struggle to come up with anything original that grows a follower base.

I also think his short lived tech Wednesday was a pathetic attempt at Casey Neistat’s hugely successful tech Tuesday where brands would send in (often very expensive) new tech for him to review, clearly didn’t take off for FOD at all. CN is cringe but he has the right audience and actual expertise so that section really worked for him & his channel, and for brands cos his audience is interested in videography / cameras / tech and will actually buy the items featured, Janet from Barnsley with 7 kids (why do all his followers have a hundred kids? I say this as one of 7) or Sarah Lou from Alabama will not sadly !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you think the huns will follow him? I mean they love the twins really, he’s just sideshow Bob. Also monetising TikTok will take some time for him, would it be worth the effort? He would have to have the twins performing to get some $ he’s such a lame nobody without them.

Reactions: 3
I reckon that fringe was cut in by the boarders who hated him!! He’s too old in that pic to have done that to himself, surely???

995k my friends.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Hope ladyfraser isnt blocked.
I reckon that fringe was cut in by the boarders who hated him!! He’s too old in that pic to have done that to himself, surely???

995k my friends.....
Before or after they put his head in the toilet?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg - I’m dying 😂😂😂😂
I love lady Fraser - she’s a legend 🙌
Perhaps Lady Fraser is Scouse Rachel on Twitter 🤔....thoroughly enjoy her mocking of FOD. She recently posted a screen shot of his story apologising for not being clear about #ads during the bathroom “reno”. These were the comments 😆

63DB6541-EEA9-44CA-A477-16A4C7E2BB63.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m still not over him talking about Anya like she’s some kind of flirtatious minx, how indescribably vile. I’d love to do a case study on him and his disgusting, daughter selling ways.

• Angry
Reactions: 15

Yel

What are the dripping jizz drops on the top of that photograph?
It's an engagement bait for comments and that's number 1 for boosting you in the algorithm 🙄 but it's not working, he's still losing followers 😁

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m still not over him talking about Anya like she’s some kind of flirtatious minx, how indescribably vile. I’d love to do a case study on him and his disgusting, daughter selling ways.
I have a real problem with his attitude to women, and it’s something I hadn’t really been aware of until the nibble body parts post, which, coupled with the comments from his follower huns/bots, doesn’t read well to me...now the comments he made on that podcast reducing the women in his life to genitalia. What a prick. Pun intended.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Here’s the thing that baffles me the most, why do hundreds of people write exactly the same mundane tit on his posts? “I did that” “my kids cut their hair” “guilty” - I noticed on here that I’ve written the same thing as previous posters on a couple of occasions but in my defence I’m slow at typing and their posts are up before mine, mostly I just put that down to great minds thinking alike, but Jesus, having 14000 comments, with no responses, all saying the exact same thing, why? Have not one of his followers got an ounce of individuality or even the brain power to just think - oh yeah Jolene Marylou et al wrote what i was going to so I’ll just sit this one out! It’s the same on every bastard post🙄

Perhaps Lady Fraser is Scouse Rachel on Twitter 🤔....thoroughly enjoy her mocking of FOD. She recently posted a screen shot of his story apologising for not being clear about #ads during the bathroom “reno”. These were the comments 😆

View attachment 80195
😂😂😂😂 this corona virus is not fast enough- absolute classic 🙌👏👏👏

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
He went to Colston’s in Bristol which I’m fairly sure doesn’t take borders. It’s one of the more financially accessible private schools in the city and certainly not as exclusive as some.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.