MOD & FOD #21 If you’re having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 999k followers and my wife ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t listened the podcast but from the comments on here it’s another fun game of ‘would he say these things if he had a son’ would he say his son was flirtatious or mention his penis??
Right. Imagine a mother of boys (let's say motheroffiveboys) saying I am heavily outnumbered by penises. This would be creepy af and you can say what you want about her but she wouldn't do it and she doesn't talk about penises / balls constantly.

Reactions: 12
Right. Imagine a mother of boys (let's say motheroffiveboys) saying I am heavily outnumbered by penises. This would be creepy af and you can say what you want about her but she wouldn't do it and she doesn't talk about penises / balls constantly.
She is irritating as hell and the biggest, most awful poser I’ve ever set eyes on but she is never referring to their genitals. FOD is absolutely repulsive and thinks he’s so funny, but he’s really not.
Mind you I’m now reeling from Constance Hall’s Instagram post about her clitoris.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

I'm a mother of boys and willy and ball talk is constant... from THEM! They are bloody obsessed with them 😳🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is irritating as hell and the biggest, most awful poser I’ve ever set eyes on but she is never referring to their genitals. FOD is absolutely repulsive and thinks he’s so funny, but he’s really not.
Mind you I’m now reeling from Constance Hall’s Instagram post about her clitoris.
I agree about her. Plus, that silly irritating laugh you can hear in her Stories. Grrr

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why anyone would move to Kent and send their kids to private schools. The county is famous for The grammar schools which are far more superior in terms of achievements and quality of teaching - and I know people have their issues with grammar schools but there are also some excellent comps. Just seems like a waste of money for me....
They’d need to be bright enough to pass the 11-plus

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm a mother of boys and willy and ball talk is constant... from THEM! They are bloody obsessed with them 😳🙈
This is so true, my mum once asked my youngest boy (he was 3-4 at the time) what’s your favourite toy? He stood there grinning and said “my willy” and whipped it out 😱😳🤦‍♀️
His hands were constantly down his pants - I was a bit worried at one stage but thank fk it stopped once he went to school 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What do you reckon the purpose of this post is?

To unite with fellow poshos who might give him sponcon? To stunt on us paupers? To show he is a thoroughbred posho and that’s why he lacks boundaries and is also adequately detached from the kids to stomach selling them?
Probably because we’ve been calling him a thicko who can’t spell let alone write well so he felt the need to show us how much mummy and daddy spent on his education. What a waste.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They’d need to be bright enough to pass the 11-plus
I’m in Kent and it seems common to go private for primary, work hard in years 4-5 for Kent test prep (possibly with extra tutor work), pass the 11+ and then go grammar for secondary. I don’t know what schools the OD go to, maybe Anya switched from private to state?

Probably because we’ve been calling him a thicko who can’t spell let alone write well so he felt the need to show us how much mummy and daddy spent on his education. What a waste.
Yes! Throughout my working life I’ve been surrounded by wealthy privately educated folk. I have to conclude that, more often than not, their parents should be looking for a full refund from that private school because, other than the chip it placed on that kids shoulder, they were, on the whole, thick as pig tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m in Kent and it seems common to go private for primary, work hard in years 4-5 for Kent test prep (possibly with extra tutor work), pass the 11+ and then go grammar for secondary. I don’t know what schools the OD go to, maybe Anya switched from private to state?
She was at a state school in London, there was a photo of A in her uniform. The thing is though i don't think the move timing was very well planned, not that the girls aren't bright. I know people who start prepping from a much younger age and it is a test that requires preparation.

(I helped my sister for her test and she's at a grammar school at the moment).

Reactions: 1
Just listened to the podcast and as infuriating as Sly is, the other women have named their children Luna and Axl....I mean....the middle class oozing out of every pore.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just listened to the podcast and as infuriating as Sly is, the other women have named their children Luna and Axl....I mean....the middle class oozing out of every pore.
I’d call that more hilariously pretentious than mc

I’m back. Wow. That was intense. I had a couple of stiff whiskeys to steel myself. Then had a weird dream that Sly was on my doorstep signing me up to Hello Fresh.
i kept saying no but he got quite aggressive.

I think he was referring to the 2 podcast hosts as vaginas as in “ I’m used to being in a room full of vaginas”. Still very odd. Very awkward. it’s Marnie he’s referring to as a flirt.
One thing that struck me was that he said Anya is v smart and clued up and is totally embarrassed by him (surprise!) and always has her head in her phone. So she is probably reading all this and everything else that’s been said about her parents online. Maybe her friends are too. That would be enough to make me move away from Social media and the public eye. It must be very difficult for her.
None of it makes sense. He talks about being protective, and trying to be a great dad,
It’s all so inappropriate though isn’t it. Who talks about their children in this way it just beggars belief. ‘Being protective’ that’s just a bleeping joke. he is absolutely disgusting

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.