MOD & FOD #21 If you’re having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 999k followers and my wife ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I thought he was showing off his public school boy look for the Texas huns!
But look at this creepy af comment - that would be enough for me to go underground - that’s also begs the question WHY?
People are not normal.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Oh my god I’m listening to the podcast! He is an absolute bleep. Going on about doing everything for the girls and basically showing Clemmie up as some sort of absent parent. He does the school runs, puts them to bed and all the rest and is much closer to them than she is. Honestly if my husband said that my kids were closer to him and I’m just popping in and out, I would be so upset I can’t even imagine. What a kick in the teeth! I mean yeah, she looks like a miserable cow and is always on her phone, but he needs to approach that with her privately if she’s not chipping in, because in a roundabout way he’s just called her a tit mum. He’s talking about how fantastically supportive his parents have always been, and his dad is his role model etc etc. too. Arrggh what a dick from hell.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Honestly I can't even understand that caption under his photo. The sentences don't even make sense.

Reactions: 5
These ‘mammas’ are so basic bloody hell. Names don’t normally set me off, but Axel and Gigi? They say “like” every two seconds and are laughing like Beavis and Butthead constantly. Ok so Anya is a flirt!!! That is actually bleeping disgusting. She apparently flirts with people, holds their gaze... Jesus H Christ I’ve heard it ALL!!! He’s revolting.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I think he’s answering tattles question here ‘did FOD go to a private school’
this looks to me like a private school uniform.
duck me you are so predictable Sly...
Oh definitely, state schools don’t have the balls to go with two different stripes! 🤣 only massively self-assured poshies can get away with a uniform like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ahhh that’s the jizz question - ok I’m going in
Stay safe out there, watch out for the Huns! Just mentally prepare yourself, his harem of huns will call you jealous, a creep (for pointing out he’s creepy), and sad and having no life for being on Instagram (without a hint of irony, obvs)! Before I got blocked I was called evil, a bleep, twisted, and “probably a secret weirdo”. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
YAY 🙌 legend

Stay safe out there, watch out for the Huns! Just mentally prepare yourself, his harem of huns will call you jealous, a creep (for pointing out he’s creepy), and sad and having no life for being on Instagram (without a hint of irony, obvs)! Before I got blocked I was called evil, a bleep, twisted, and “probably a secret weirdo”. 🤣
Saved by the lovely Lady Fraser 😍😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He grew up in Bristol didn't he? I'm also from Bristol, and that's the very distinctive blazer of a private school, controversially named after a slave trader.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.