MOD & FOD #21 If you’re having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 999k followers and my wife ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping genius! 🤣
In my head, the instahuns are queing for miles outside their nearest Tesco Extra to buy the first novel in the trilogy 'Fifty Shades of #ad Farrow & Ball' upon its release. Clubcard points for days will keep them in an endless supply of McCains

Reactions: 4
King's is the name of one of the houses at Colston's School....he's very busy saying it was a public school, it isn't! It is an independent school.... why brag and make out you're an ex 'public school boy' 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Urgh. Can’t believe he actually went to private school. Of course he did.

Reactions: 2
What are the dripping jizz drops on the top of that photograph?
OMG I haven't laughed out loud this much at a forum post, ever! :ROFLMAO:

Please get "dripping jizz drops" into the new thread title somehow. PLEASE I BEG YOU.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
These ‘mammas’ are so basic bloody hell. Names don’t normally set me off, but Axel and Gigi? They say “like” every two seconds and are laughing like Beavis and Butthead constantly. Ok so Anya is a flirt!!! That is actually bleeping disgusting. She apparently flirts with people, holds their gaze... Jesus H Christ I’ve heard it ALL!!! He’s revolting.
Talking about his pre pubescent daughter as a flirt/flirting is bleeping grim. Why is he always sexualising and gendering everything in such sexist and reductive ways? As for reducing his family to a gang of vaginas... He is vile.

I didn't see the whistle post. Why did he delete it?

• Sick
Reactions: 18
How could a father describe his CHILDREN as vaginas .... " being surrounded by vaginas "
No FOD - you are not surrounded by vaginas - because you are the biggest twit of all - ask your wife -
Just hate how he pretends to be supportive of women's rights and female empowerment and #stronggirls but can't talk about his wife and his daughters without mentioning their vaginas... he is CONSTANTLY perpetuating gender stereotypes... Bit scared to listen to the podcast but I'll be on the train tomorrow for 3 hours so will sacrifice myself as well.

Reactions: 13
King's is the name of one of the houses at Colston's School....he's very busy saying it was a public school, it isn't! It is an independent school.... why brag and make out you're an ex 'public school boy' 🤨
A ‘public school’ now generally means any private school with fees - which are what independent schools are. So yes it’s a ‘public school’.

Reactions: 8
Public school in the UK context means a private/independent school.

I think he’s answering tattles question here ‘did FOD go to a private school’
this looks to me like a private school uniform.
duck me you are so predictable Sly...
omg it’s chilling as last night we literally posted about this!!! It’s like when there’s a killer loose leaving clues for the detectives, nyaaaahhh!!! What if he goes full Alice and is infiltrating 😂😂

also @Wrenster13 I properly loled x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Just hate how he pretends to be supportive of women's rights and female empowerment and #stronggirls but can't talk about his wife and his daughters without mentioning their vaginas... he is CONSTANTLY perpetuating gender stereotypes... Bit scared to listen to the podcast but I'll be on the train tomorrow for 3 hours so will sacrifice myself as well.
The team thanks you for your noble contribution. :love:

Public school in the UK context means a private/independent school. State school = public school.
Public for me would be the likes of Eton,Winchester and Harrow.

I actually knew someone who went to Harrow. He still had his group class photo up in his office to prove that he went to harrow don't ya know. He was mid forties...

Reactions: 8
One thing that a good liar needs is a good memory! She said that Slymon is a ‘management consultant’, in the first screenshot, which she later forgot, in the second.
@keeprowing and @Pollyponsonby, were, as far as I could see, the very first, here, to call her out/realise who ‘Alice’ really was.
this is fabulous research thank you, but can we hold up and see she’s said WHAT WOULD FOD BE WITHOUT THE KIDS 😂😂😂😂 how savage!! Do you reckon they’ve gone through and discussed every comment? She may as well come back and chat to us again tbh, we’re in 100% agreement hun !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.