MOD & FOD #21 If you’re having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 999k followers and my wife ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you on Safari for your mothers birthday? asking for some friends 😜😂
I could totally fabricate my answer here, which although is tempting for the wind up factor (🤣) I'm safely tucked away up in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, the most unlike holiday destination of the week, with my best mate lives and who I have not seen in 14 yrs!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I could totally fabricate my answer here, which although is tempting for the wind up factor (🤣) I'm safely tucked away up in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, the most unlike holiday destination of the week, with my best mate lives and who I have not seen in 14 yrs!
Yeah yeah yeah Newcastle-upon-Tanzania 🐒 🦁 🐘 🦒 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hardly post but I’m sat here thinking, wouldn’t it be such a laugh if we could all meet up, cram ourselves into a Wetherspoons (because they do food & booze 😬) and have a good old rant and a natter face to face (well, many faces to faces lol). I for one would relish a good belly laugh with some shouty, funny, sarcastic and a little bit sweary comments from us all chipping in about the SODs. 🙌🏻 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I went out Thursday night and it’s taken me days to properly catch up!!

Re the question about the bath from previous owners...didn’t he film the twins in a bath in the garden? So got a bit of content out of it!!

Reactions: 5
Scribbled out details so I can’t get done for cyber bullying, but the Alabama huns are out in full force tonight. Why do they chat so much? He doesn’t care just click & purchase through his aff links (RIP)

3ED2161C-1072-46F7-AF37-CDCF69222568.jpeg

Also his caption “under 5” he’ll still be going when they’re “under 20” won’t he... when / how will this end 😂

Reactions: 7
Going over to Gramster to see what’s going on.

Ewwww🤮

I think this has been said before but I’m just watching a Louis Theroux doc. I think he’d be perfect to make a documentary on Instagram influencers. Is he on Twitter?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The new "it" app.

Instagram is dying out, like facebook and myspace.

Ewwww🤮

I think this has been said before but I’m just watching a Louis Theroux doc. I think he’d be perfect to make a documentary on Instagram influencers. Is he on Twitter?
‘‘Tis been said many a time
on here.

Reactions: 1
:whistle:
Ok. Am I being really creepy?

Later in February I have to go to Ramsgate to help a friend clear out her late-mother’s house. The OD’s house is right in between the station and the house I’m going to (though not sure if it’s on the most direct route). Is it awful that I really want to walk past it to check it out? 🤦‍♀️ Btw I live hours away from Ramsgate, not close to the area at all.
Really though, this just sums up what they've become, and what they've created for their children. The mere fact you know where to walk to find their house is just crazy.
God they've sold their souls......

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

Ewwww🤮

E0CE6F42-3758-489B-B709-3ED5860E4828.jpeg

Apparently so. But incredibly you have to request to follow him.

Reactions: 2
I know it’s been said before but honestly watching his stories I feel like I’m now watching a desperate man in the midst of a colossal breakdown. I’m sure I originally followed him because I found him funny and because his twins are the same age as my daughter I thought he might be relatable - and I followed him before clemmie.

I did raise my eyebrows a few times at the cost of some of their things (initially those cots — they aren’t cheap and they had two). Then when the mod ‘scandal’ broke I came over here and learnt about #ads and *gifted and was horrified. All that expensive stuff and they gloss over it like it’s nothing.

It’s raking over old ground I know (and I’m sorry!) but I still feel really hard done by with regard to his handling of and clemmies behaviour but with his current behaviour it seems like he’s been left to his own devices by her and their management and is floundering. I mean, are their management even watching his content? Dreadful.

Reactions: 19
Y;

You can just imagine him having a lightbulb moment - plasters, yep they will make a story - grabs a box, opens a few and scatters around The floor, grab a twin, stick a plaster in their hand. Grabs a phone and film, then writes a pile of garbage that no-one will read from beginning to end. Posts at the optimal time and sits back waiting for the fans to say how cute/ my kids do the same/you’re a great dad/where’s clemmie and hopes that this post won’t bring about more drop in followers.
The way he is going on you’d think they were £20 quid a box 🙄 oh and him saying they got a box of plasters each in their Christmas stocking 🤨 and his tone is so aggressive

I know it’s been said before but honestly watching his stories I feel like I’m now watching a desperate man in the midst of a colossal breakdown. I’m sure I originally followed him because I found him funny and because his twins are the same age as my daughter I thought he might be relatable - and I followed him before clemmie.

I did raise my eyebrows a few times at the cost of some of their things (initially those cots — they aren’t cheap and they had two). Then when the mod ‘scandal’ broke I came over here and learnt about #ads and *gifted and was horrified. All that expensive stuff and they gloss over it like it’s nothing.

It’s raking over old ground I know (and I’m sorry!) but I still feel really hard done by with regard to his handling of and clemmies behaviour but with his current behaviour it seems like he’s been left to his own devices by her and their management and is floundering. I mean, are their management even watching his content? Dreadful.
I don’t know mental health is a serious issue is he having a break down? Really? Do I know the signs - no..... my own non medical opinion is he is struggling for content as those kids are getting older and are not the hapless toddlers he’s flogged, his wife has royally cocked everything up so he’s fucked with regard to getting any juicy deals, his British audience keep having an opinion that he needs to delete. Perhaps he needs to step away from Instagram get on with his real job and be a normal father? Oh but that won’t happen cos he’s a greedy money orientated twerp I have a few hashtags of my own #moaningabout plastersreally? #plasterscostlessthanatriptojapan #whatsafourgrandsinkcomparedtoplasters #plastersarelesshasslethanareno #stopbeingamoaningfucker

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok. Am I being really creepy?

Later in February I have to go to Ramsgate to help a friend clear out her late-mother’s house. The OD’s house is right in between the station and the house I’m going to (though not sure if it’s on the most direct route). Is it awful that I really want to walk past it to check it out? 🤦‍♀️ Btw I live hours away from Ramsgate, not close to the area at all.
THIS. If I was them, read this post and had one last brain cell connected to reality I would decide that now is the time to move. Call me paranoid but seeing that strangers online want to pass by my house “out of curiosity”, the house where my kids sleeps and play in, that would be the warning sign I really wouldn’t ignore. Not saying you’re a creep house red, I actually would pass by the house too to check it out if I was in the area, but while we are just curious they are people out there who are just plain crazy :(

Reactions: 27
:whistle:

Really though, this just sums up what they've become, and what they've created for their children. The mere fact you know where to walk to find their house is just crazy.
God they've sold their souls......

THIS. If I was them, read this post and had one last brain cell connected to reality I would decide that now is the time to move. Call me paranoid but seeing that strangers online want to pass by my house “out of curiosity”, the house where my kids sleeps and play in, that would be the warning sign I really wouldn’t ignore. Not saying you’re a creep house red, I actually would pass by the house too to check it out if I was in the area, but while we are just curious they are people out there who are just plain crazy :(
I’m absolutely aware of this, and I sort of don’t even want to because of the principle of it.

Reactions: 6
Oh and I’ll be watching like a hawk to check he is compliant with all the relevant ASA regulations. Thank you very much, I got this.
Quick question. If u see someone on insta and they aren't complying then can I make a complaint and how/who to?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.