MOD & FOD #21 If you’re having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 999k followers and my wife ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they must have realised what they could get from the Insta game around that time but they became so greedy and desperate for the top spot. Does anyone remember the blatant beg for a new washing machine and tumble dryer and then hey presto, a few days later the Miele #ad was up? Then it was all Gimmie, Gimmie, Gimmie an #ad after midnight!
Oh god yes!!!!

Reactions: 1
Mate, it's difficult.... Trust me! I'm ashamed to say it but it's true 🤣 just the screenshots of his twatty mug have my index finger itching with curiousity!
Three weeks I was in Malaysia from NYE, three bastard weeks...it was hard, it was bloody hard...the beaches, the food, the sunshine...but did you see me crying off? No sir you did not...I remained at my post throughout...now sharpen up soldier and get in there...this is a bloody war don’t you know 💂🏻‍♀️💂🏻‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
FODs latest post...now wondering where the plasters have gone. ..Gee whiz...

SlyAlan, they're in the "friggin" barrel that you've got you're grabbie mitts in, next to the hairbands.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ha, ha. I’m not supportive of them. I wouldn’t be here otherwise. I just don’t think every issue is dead clear cut and 100% negative. Some things I’m on the fence about for sure. But am I supportive of them? No. I wish for them to disappear off Instagram and I think the display of their children’s lives and their advertising standards are shameful.

I posted the above because I genuinely couldn’t remember when MOD really zoomed from like 200k followers to in excess of 650k. I followed her when she still lived in south London, my friend group all knew of her and followed her but I can’t remember her follower count from back then. I can’t even remember when she started doing the big ads for M&S and the like. I started following her when I was halfway through my pregnancy with twins and the next 18 months were a bit of a blur to be honest.

So I asked what people thought about the Pinterest perfect thing because great swathes of people are completely enamoured with that look and aspire to it. I really couldn’t remember when the turning point was for MOD’s follower count blasting into the stratosphere.

I know I’ve said some things on here that go against the grain. I don’t know, I’m just trying to be honest about different angles of each issue as they arise. Anyway, that was a very long winded response to basically say, no, I don’t support the vast majority of the things they have done or are doing. 😂
I love that you bring a different perspective and I find it super interesting to see where we have all come from in terms of originally following accounts before Instagram turned into this crazy place!

Reactions: 6
Y;
I’ve been lurking for a while but I have to say it. Plasters? Plasters?! Jeez, scraping the barrel!
You can just imagine him having a lightbulb moment - plasters, yep they will make a story - grabs a box, opens a few and scatters around The floor, grab a twin, stick a plaster in their hand. Grabs a phone and film, then writes a pile of garbage that no-one will read from beginning to end. Posts at the optimal time and sits back waiting for the fans to say how cute/ my kids do the same/you’re a great dad/where’s clemmie and hopes that this post won’t bring about more drop in followers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think they must have realised what they could get from the Insta game around that time but they became so greedy and desperate for the top spot. Does anyone remember the blatant beg for a new washing machine and tumble dryer and then hey presto, a few days later the Miele #ad was up? Then it was all Gimmie, Gimmie, Gimmie an #ad after midnight!
[/QUOTE
That w
Mate, it's difficult.... Trust me! I'm ashamed to say it but it's true 🤣 just the screenshots of his twatty mug have my index finger itching with curiousity!
And that was Alice's downfall! Giving in to the twitchy finger even in St Lucia!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok. Am I being really creepy?

Later in February I have to go to Ramsgate to help a friend clear out her late-mother’s house. The OD’s house is right in between the station and the house I’m going to (though not sure if it’s on the most direct route). Is it awful that I really want to walk past it to check it out? 🤦‍♀️ Btw I live hours away from Ramsgate, not close to the area at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Y;

You can just imagine him having a lightbulb moment - plasters, yep they will make a story - grabs a box, opens a few and scatters around The floor, grab a twin, stick a plaster in their hand. Grabs a phone and film, then writes a pile of garbage that no-one will read from beginning to end. Posts at the optimal time and sits back waiting for the fans to say how cute/ my kids do the same/you’re a great dad/where’s clemmie and hopes that this post won’t bring about more drop in followers.
and then manically deleting any of the ‘troll’ comments. Yep, that’s his evening sorted again.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
MOD slagged her off on here, without provocation btw, called her a cringy social climber.
What really highlights MOD’s character is I can also remember Inpo life driving all the way to Ramsgate to do a run with MOD and the pair of them gramming the crap out of it some months prior.
I can’t fathom, since Alicegate, how Gimmie has managed to hang on to any friends at all (e.g the Paris trip). Ugh. She’s repugnant.
Wow. I didn’t know that. Thanks for the info @Twinkle
She’s a proper piece of work eh.

Three weeks I was in Malaysia from NYE, three bastard weeks...it was hard, it was bloody hard...the beaches, the food, the sunshine...but did you see me crying off? No sir you did not...I remained at my post throughout...now sharpen up soldier and get in there...this is a bloody war don’t you know 💂🏻‍♀️💂🏻‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣
And that was Alice's downfall! Giving in to the twitchy finger even in St Lucia!
Absolutely.. and I'm not one to confirm ya knie
She was mad fer it like. However if I was on hols with 🥗 I'd be glued to my phone also.

She was mad fer it like. However if I was on hols with 🥗 I'd be glued to my phone also.
I've obvs had too much co-op gin to spell properly too! I must not be let loose on Instagram 🤣🥗👑

Last edited:
  • Haha

I've obvs had too much co-op gin to spell properly too! I must not be let loose on Instagram 🤣🥗👑
Are you on Safari for your mothers birthday? asking for some friends 😜😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Good God the plasters post. I couldn't be bothered reading beyond the 'walked in on yet another....'. I could come up with a longwinded clumsy metaphor to explain how that photo came about but I'll leave those to him...

• Heart
Good God the plasters post. I couldn't be bothered reading beyond the 'walked in on yet another....'. I could come up with a longwinded clumsy metaphor to explain how that photo came about but I'll leave those to him...
Not got many likes or comments since he put it up either - coz he’s blown the tiny mindz of Ellie-May and Jeremiah-Dillon from sadville Arizona by calling them plasters rather than band-aids. Know your audience Slyman 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Ok. Am I being really creepy?

Later in February I have to go to Ramsgate to help a friend clear out her late-mother’s house. The OD’s house is right in between the station and the house I’m going to (though not sure if it’s on the most direct route). Is it awful that I really want to walk past it to check it out? 🤦‍♀️ Btw I live hours away from Ramsgate, not close to the area at all.
Not at all. Also, it definitely wouldn't be creepy either if you found yourself placing a box of plasters, hairbands, and period paranaphelia (I can't spell that!?!) on the doorstep either.🤣

Will you promise to update us? 😘

Sorry about your friend losing her mum btw xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Infact I'll give it a whirl because #LOLs:
Like a dog with more fleas on it than all the ants in the world I had to scratch the itch to post a more-hilarious-than-your-favourite-comedian photo of some sprawled out plasters to show you all that I'm funnier than a room full of clowns who've inhaled a gallon of helium off the back of exotic cheetahs and that I'm more relatable than you even realise.
Jeez I just don't have quite his knack for this ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.