MOD & FOD #21 If you’re having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 999k followers and my wife ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The very thought of them being on Louis Theroux freaks me out. They would be desperately trying to look relatable and “normal“. Slyman trying time buddy up to Louis, it gives me shivers thinking about it

Reactions: 5
The way he is going on you’d think they were £20 quid a box 🙄 oh and him saying they got a box of plasters each in their Christmas stocking 🤨 and his tone is so aggressive

I don’t know mental health is a serious issue is he having a break down? Really? Do I know the signs - no..... my own non medical opinion is he is struggling for content as those kids are getting older and are not the hapless toddlers he’s flogged, his wife has royally cocked everything up so he’s fucked with regard to getting any juicy deals, his British audience keep having an opinion that he needs to delete. Perhaps he needs to step away from Instagram get on with his real job and be a normal father? Oh but that won’t happen cos he’s a greedy money orientated twerp I have a few hashtags of my own #moaningabout plastersreally? #plasterscostlessthanatriptojapan #whatsafourgrandsinkcomparedtoplasters #plastersarelesshasslethanareno #stopbeingamoaningfucker
Why don’t we each send him a pack of plasters in the post?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I could totally fabricate my answer here, which although is tempting for the wind up factor (🤣) I'm safely tucked away up in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, the most unlike holiday destination of the week, with my best mate lives and who I have not seen in 14 yrs!
Hope you're having a lush time in my homeland 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 2
bleeping hell - I’m almost starting to feel sorry for them (is that their plan?) this is a bleeping slow motion car crash I’m watching. Sly I know you’re here so here’s some good sound advice (#gifted) - do yourself a favour, you vacuous narcissistic bleep, give up ffs, you’re not the man you think you are in your head, you’re not Hugh Grant or any other male lead from a tit Brit romcom, you are something between Alan Partridge and the “alive”chuckle brother. Have some respect for yourself
The alive chuckle brother?!

I'm done ! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The very thought of them being on Louis Theroux freaks me out. They would be desperately trying to look relatable and “normal“. Slyman trying time buddy up to Louis, it gives me shivers thinking about it
Ah but Louis is no fool, he’d ask them about their children’s privacy being violated for sure. I’ve just watched an awful one of his called America’s medicated children, and he’s been pretty rude (rightfully, really), properly asking people about their parenting choices and making his views fairly clear.

The clips of FOD saved to his highlights of him ‘Dad dancing’ is complete proof that he’s the biggest twit. How he managed to get to over a million on his insta account baffles me.
Some things just can’t be ‘unseen’ 😳

• Haha
He unfollowed 86 accounts on insta last night according to social blade... probs 86 brands he’s pitched to & aren’t interested in sending him freebies 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
He unfollowed 86 accounts on insta last night according to social blade... probs 86 brands he’s pitched to & aren’t interested in sending him freebies 😂
Ahhh @Cupcake thats why you couldn’t see his stories- he’s unfollowed you...did you not lend him your superhero 🦸‍♂️ tights?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ok. Am I being really creepy?

Later in February I have to go to Ramsgate to help a friend clear out her late-mother’s house. The OD’s house is right in between the station and the house I’m going to (though not sure if it’s on the most direct route). Is it awful that I really want to walk past it to check it out? 🤦‍♀️ Btw I live hours away from Ramsgate, not close to the area at all.
I drive past most days. It is very cold looking.

Reactions: 8
It’s actually heartbreaking looking through the photos of the house before the Hapless Hoopers ruined it with their tasteless tat.

The previous owners literally spent every penny, hours of their own time and made huge efforts to restore the property.

The current owners quite literally tore the life out of it and rendered it soulless, tasteless and cold.

They treated the house as they treat their children - money making commodities.
How can you see photos of the it previously?

Reactions: 1
Ah but Louis is no fool, he’d ask them about their children’s privacy being violated for sure. I’ve just watched an awful one of his called America’s medicated children, and he’s been pretty rude (rightfully, really), properly asking people about their parenting choices and making his views fairly clear.
Totally agree @PoorPatrol it would be more the crawling to him that would make me shudder! It would be so interesting getting Louis’ take on it

Reactions: 3
Omg. If they had a documentary made about them, with or without Louis Theroux you just know Slymon would be like Luke Goss in the horrific Bros documentary where he thought he was soooo cool but was utterly cringe and he became a national laughing stock. Omg we need this to happen!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.