MOD & FOD #20 Chanandler Bong, your content’s all wrong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad other people have picked up on the dog whistling here.
Yeppp!! Not even fully up to speed on all trans issues but 'do you know all the genders' is quite reductionist, dismissive, and plays into a lot of gross narratives around it all that are v present in the media and v present with the mumsnet/middle america crowd who are his followers so it's no mistake. He's just going to end up a home bargains Laurence Fox uno, the OAP forehead is summoning the spirits of Jim Davidson (who may or may not be dead?)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Went in to see the tip run post...I’d read the comments here, I felt prepared and then BAM 💥 another fecking story about his hockey and then tied nicely to one of his “how tit is parenting” rants! Jesus Tattlers I thought you had my back? I need a lie down now to deal with the nausea 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

He’s hated on Twitter too 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
I adore ScouseRachel - I think she may be one of us

Reactions: 13
Any idea why he’s stopped topping up his followers as previously? Do you reckon his management was doing it/encouraging it and now they’ve figured out it can’t really be sustained?

Reactions: 6
Went in to see the tip run post...I’d read the comments here, I felt prepared and then BAM 💥 another fecking story about his hockey and then tied nicely to one of his “how tit is parenting” rants! Jesus Tattlers I thought you had my back? I need a lie down now to deal with the nausea 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

It’s weird the children whose lives he and his wife have flogged for trinkets and £ are now such a drain on his life 🙄 imagine going to your hockey match having posted about talking to your kids about erections, your penis and ejaculations, I don’t buy it that he has to sort the kids out therefore missing out on an after match celebratory knees up I think they said “ look mate after seeing you twiddle with your wife’s moon cup we’d rather you didn’t hang round with us after the match”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Exactly, if hes to be believed he went to the tip the morning of their tenerife trip so barely 3 weeks ago. So eco friendly - other than the Inghams, who puts that much stuff regularly into a landfill ?
And it's obviously not the old, festering stuff in the basement which he's admitted to carrying from house move to house move, so it must mainly be the day to day waste created by their household. Seems like the "tip run" is just a standard part of their routine judging by the amount it gets mentioned.

Reactions: 11
I mean did he even go to the tip ? Can’t see any of the 8 duvets and 16 pillows he mentions in his videos -more utter bullshit for content.
My thoughts too! If I’m going to the tip it’s gonna be worth it and the measure of that is that I cannot see out of my rear window - that car looks pretty empty to me 🤔

Reactions: 5
Oh my god I’m so infuriated with the tip post. It’s like he’s posted the first story then gone ‘ooo I look like a bleep because I’ve gone straight to the tip without thinking about how I could have put these to better use (charities etc) I better make myself look like the eco warrior I have previously pretended to be ... I’ll put that reduce reuse recycle sticker on’
He goes to the tip a hell of a lot.
Utter cuntgoblin

also do you think the grays hockey stick is a gifted one after the other one broke?? Looks pretty new??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Any idea why he’s stopped topping up his followers as previously? Do you reckon his management was doing it/encouraging it and now they’ve figured out it can’t really be sustained?
Or they’re all reading here and know folks are on to him. There’s some underhand stuff going on for sure. They don’t want another scandal now do they.

Reactions: 8
He just seems to resent the kids when it suits him. They can be exploited for holidays and sinks but god forbid he skips a trip to the pub because there’s a birthday party to attend. It all just baffles me. Does he not realise that a stupid amount of parents spend their Saturdays taking kids to/from clubs and parties? I know he’s the first dad ever to have 4 girls but is he also the first dad ever to have to drive his kids places?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
He just seems to resent the kids when it suits him. They can be exploited for holidays and sinks but god forbid he skips a trip to the pub because there’s a birthday party to attend. It all just baffles me. Does he not realise that a stupid amount of parents spend their Saturdays taking kids to/from clubs and parties? I know he’s the first dad ever to have 4 girls but is he also the first dad ever to have to drive his kids places?
🤣 Also, some of the parents at this party (if there even is a party) will surely have seen his ‘my kids asking about about erections and ejaculation’ post. HOW does that not bother him?!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Just watched the latest story. He really resents/hates his kids doesn’t he. I reckon he’s fairly close to hitting a midlife crisis.

Reactions: 8

Wow he really resents being a parent doesn’t he 🙄 oh woe is him he can’t go out any get wasted after hockey with the guys, cause he’s bloody nearly 40 years old

Wow he really resents being a parent doesn’t he 🙄 oh woe is him he can’t go out any get wasted after hockey with the guys, cause he’s bloody nearly 40 years old

The hockey match was in the morning. Why did he think hed be getting wasted after anyway. Oh wait...cos he made it up. There probably wasnt even a hockey match.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Is it just me or do NONE of the other insta parents miserably complain anywhere near as much as him? I get that parents want to feel connected through the hardships of being a parent but the others seem to be able to do that (ads and gifts aside for the moment) without being so damn miserable. It borders on depressing to watch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.