MOD & FOD #20 Chanandler Bong, your content’s all wrong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my God! I so called this last night. I said he would use the expression ‘down with the kids’! I can’t find my original post about it but this is what he has made a story about today…

Also, is he meant to be full-time working or not? Because this all seems to be taking up an awful lot of time

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Right! So it’s taken me about an hour to submit a complaint. Mainly because my computer kept crashing, but I didn’t let that deter me! I have made a number of complaints about the behaviour and the transparency of the company who supplied the tiles, I detailed how they were backtracking and deleting comments saying one thing and doing another. I posted photographs of them claiming when it was revealed, and then other photographs of when it was actually with ‘revealed’

I’ve also made a complaint as to Simon Hooper not adding that it was an ad, only adding #ad after the post had been online for many hours and viewed thousands of times. I said that behaviour felt underhand and lacks transparency, and I felt there were many breaches of regulations on display. I have screenshots of everything to back up my complaint.

I will keep you updated as to how it goes.
Legend! Well done 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh my God! I so called this last night. I said he would use the expression ‘down with the kids’! I can’t find my original post about it but this is what he has made a story about today…

Also, is he meant to be full-time working or not? Because this all seems to be taking up an awful lot of time
#ifyouknowyouknow is that a blatant reference to this thread?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.