MOD & FOD #20 Chanandler Bong, your content’s all wrong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe FOD is now trolling himself and trying to get under 1 mil 😂 what absolute bollox will he post next

Reactions: 6
What is going on here?! Two instatwats I love to hate: FOD and Brummy and they’re both taking about their manky old pillows on the ‘gram?! Is this what content has come to?! Is there a duvet collab up for grabs that we don’t know about?! 👀🥗
Brummy filming in Ikea too 🧐

Reactions: 2
Oh dear, he's discover using TikTok filters 😯

Don't all those shops that buy clothes per the kg want duvets to recycle the fibre?

Did anyone save the deleted stories? Or play on your phone cached and upload here?

Can view and download without giving views here https://storiesig.com/stories/father_of_daughters

Maybe FOD is now trolling himself and trying to get under 1 mil 😂 what absolute bollox will he post next
I think he's already filmed and planned his falling below 1m video, comedy gold I'm sure 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now wasn’t there some posts/story yesterday (by budget clemmie) talking about her toilet bowl having the contents of her moon cup in and her husband having to explain periods to the children? So he’s unoriginal and cringeworthy ideas (and reading here no doubt).

Oh and “afraid” has 1 F slymon. He just wreaks of desperation! It’s pitiful (but I don’t feel sorry for him). Those poor poor children.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is he so grim 🤢 mate why are you playing with your wife’s mooncup? You got serious issues there.
I also have a 9 year old and in no way, shape or form would we be talking about condoms at this age 😱 maybe that’s just me but I just find it weird.
He makes out like having 4 kids is horrendous. It’s a learning curve for sure but the fun and conversations you would have with each one individually is precious. Many people would envy the fact he had the ability to have his own children. So ungrateful!

Reactions: 17
Ps he’s only got 553 followers above one mil !

Now 535 👌🏼
He’s up to 1,000,803 now. He definitely won’t let himself fall below 1m. He’ll keep buying the odd 100 here and there. Not enough to make it obvious but enough to keep him above

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Now 535 👌🏼

He’s up to 1,000,803 now. He definitely won’t let himself fall below 1m. He’ll keep buying the odd 100 here and there. Not enough to make it obvious but enough to keep him above
445 to go on Instagram ninja search just now

Reactions: 3
Do you reckon when he drops below the mil he'll change his profile so we have to follow him to see stories (although just noticed the post above with the link to get round that, thanks!)
I'm not sure 100 here and there would cut it anymore would it? They're dropping like flies (or like his self respect)

Reactions: 3
Hey, I only usually watch inghams and fizz family. I want new content to hate watch on the cold winter nights haha. What’s this channel actually called? I looked for mod & fod on YouTube but I’m guessing these are nicknames 🤪😂

Reactions: 1
Hello, I'm a lurker.

Re. FOD's super fun posts yesterday: he doesn't know how to talk to his kids about sex, and yet is giving his followers advice on how they should research so they're prepared? I don't even know where to start. Most parents already know to do this, you arse. This isn't some kind of genius eureka moment. Yes it's tricky, but a sure-fire way to stop your kids from wanting to talk and be open with you is when you betray their trust to 1m strangers.

Re. the tip run today: You don't want to keep putting stuff in landfill? STOP BUYING (or getting gifted) NEW STUFF!! The issue isn't recycling facilities, it's the throwaway attitude of people who want more and just expect to make their cast offs someone else's problem.
Because of course recycling his jizzy duvet is going to offset his carbon footprint 🤨 genius 💡

• Haha
  • Sick
Hey, I only usually watch inghams and fizz family. I want new content to hate watch on the cold winter nights haha. What’s this channel actually called? I looked for mod & fod on YouTube but I’m guessing these are nicknames 🤪😂
I don’t think they’re on YouTube. They’re the King and Fallen Queen of Instaparenting. If you search FOD or Father Of Daughters on IG, you’ll find him there.

Absolute bellend of the highest order. If my husband filmed himself with my moon cup for lols I’d slay him.
Maybe his thinking is anything that comes out of Clemmie's vagina is fair game for him to use for content 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 106
Must be cached or out of date where you're looking.

He's on 1,000,445 and no rise, today could be the day
Lmaooooo that lizard is me today waiting for the demise

Just checked and his last ad was Dec 17th for Christmas roasties, meaning there’s been a ONE MONTH DROUGHT! Mccains was likely signed off weeks/months in advance, Gousto similarly. I think they’ve not been approached once since and I’m shocked that advertisers are foregoing that reach (well I think it’s only 200k odd based on vid views)

When you google Clemmie it is BAD. His results are scattered with elements of the scandal but not such an utter write off. Maybe he was only getting deals cos he’d be cheaper / more accessible than her but they shared an audience? Book sales would suggest so...

What happens next? Do they accept tit like skinny teas and CBD oils now? Is he gonna become a home bargains hun? What does a man with a predominantly female (and clearly thick!) audience sell to them now his kids have grown???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Ooh new post on a Sat morning??! Getting so close to losing that 1m so now he's trying the eco angle...but the Sods come across as the least eco caring family around with all their grabs for unnecessary gifts that they barely use or know what they are (waterproof leather boots?!)... So they're getting rid of 8 duvets?? That's tit loads, and he's only asking for an eco solution because the tip wouldn't take them! So don't start preaching about sustainability and avoiding landfill when your first thought was to tip and landfill them!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They’re dropping him like a hot potato that’s gone a bit green and wasn’t properly pricked so just exploded in the microwave (If you’re reading this FOD, you can have that for one of your captions. The nearest thing you’ll get to a #gift at the mo)

Ooh new post on a Sat morning??! Getting so close to losing that 1m so now he's trying the eco angle...but the Sods come across as the least eco caring family around with all their grabs for unnecessary gifts that they barely use or know what they are (waterproof leather boots?!)... So they're getting rid of 8 duvets?? That's tit loads, and he's only asking for an eco solution because the tip wouldn't take them! So don't start preaching about sustainability and avoiding landfill when your first thought was to tip and landfill them!
Exactly this. And 15 pillows!!! So their top of the range Miele washing machine and dryer couldn’t wash them??

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.