MOD & FOD #20 Chanandler Bong, your content’s all wrong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just unfollowed him to get things moving, I’m so interested to see what he does when it goes under 1 million though 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just catching up and the little boy saying ‘Oh.’ in response to FOD arsing around in fairy lights made me actually laugh out loud 🤣

Reactions: 8
That contrived explanation about why he was taking 15 pillows and 8 duvets to the tip: "if you're anything like us, you've carried all the crap from the four houses you've lived in previously!" Yeah I believe you.

Also don't come at me with your twee "reduce, reuse, recycle" sticker on instagram, you patronising salad. My carbon footprint for the last decade is bleeping miniscule compared to yours in one year alone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
He looks so rough recently. God how the mighty have fallen. Also Alexandra Hemingsley posted this (her ex-husband is trans)
Yeah, I thought that was pretty thoughtless and dismissive of him!

He's now posted about getting a meal deal from Sainsburys... Does he have to mention where he got the meal deal from? If he's just here for the lolz, then no need to go for a plug is there for? Gousto and McCain's must be loving how great an ambassador for them he's been, with his one post. Hope Sainsbury's can see through his fakeness.

Reactions: 9
He looks so rough recently. God how the mighty have fallen. Also Alexandra Hemingsley posted this (her ex-husband is trans)
Not to defend FOD, because he is a salad, but he's raising that stuff in a way that is at least inviting people to look into it. I think identity and gender issues are something that are quite frightening to many people because it's still new to a lot of folk. He's not telling folk what to think or telling them off (which is often how gender conversations go online). However he's chucked it in amongst another load of old shite about his penis 🤢 which negates the whole thing anyway.

Reactions: 12
Lmaooooo that lizard is me today waiting for the demise

Just checked and his last ad was Dec 17th for Christmas roasties, meaning there’s been a ONE MONTH DROUGHT! Mccains was likely signed off weeks/months in advance, Gousto similarly. I think they’ve not been approached once since and I’m shocked that advertisers are foregoing that reach (well I think it’s only 200k odd based on vid views)

When you google Clemmie it is BAD. His results are scattered with elements of the scandal but not such an utter write off. Maybe he was only getting deals cos he’d be cheaper / more accessible than her but they shared an audience? Book sales would suggest so...

What happens next? Do they accept tit like skinny teas and CBD oils now? Is he gonna become a home bargains hun? What does a man with a predominantly female (and clearly thick!) audience sell to them now his kids have grown???
Home Bargains Hun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
345 to go people -who's bringing the bubbly? I'll do some nibbles 😂
My cheese and pineapple hedgehog 🦔 is looking a bit lame as I prepared it over a week ago now in anticipation of the demise but then he kept buying followers. If the below 1M doesn’t happen this weekend then I’m afraid hedgehog will be binned but will provide left over haggis, tatties and neeps from tonight.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Is this Clemmie’s mooncup?!?
I can’t get over the fact that he went through Clemmie’s personal things to find her mooncup to show it to 1million people (plus the hatewatchers!)
I thought the same! Gross.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.