Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cassandra Cain

Hello, thread lurker here!

New thread name suggestion - “if you’re having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 999k followers and my wife ain’t one”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 185

Doobots

Chatty Member
Absolute bellend of the highest order. If my husband filmed himself with my moon cup for lols I’d slay him.
Maybe his thinking is anything that comes out of Clemmie's vagina is fair game for him to use for content 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 106

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
I would like to take a minute to thank you Tattlers.
I came here during Alicegate and wanted to reduce how much time I spend on social media - it worked, but now I spend that time here 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
His latest post. I think he’s been reading tattle!!! Hi Sly!!!
omg i've not even finished reading it but lmao what:

"pile of draughty Georgian bricks into something we could call home"

PILE OF BRICKS? he was moving into a fully completed renovation, why's he making out like he survived the blitz for

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I would like to take a minute to thank you Tattlers.
I came here during Alicegate and wanted to reduce how much time I spend on social media - it worked, but now I spend that time here 🙈🙈
🙋‍♀️ You are not alone. I come here rather than IG or FB. In doing this I have recognised that I have nothing in common with many of my friends and actually relate to a whole bunch of anonymous strangers who can express their darkest feelings about social media cons and not get guilted into silence 🙌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

aerisghost

Hello, I'm a lurker.

Re. FOD's super fun posts yesterday: he doesn't know how to talk to his kids about sex, and yet is giving his followers advice on how they should research so they're prepared? I don't even know where to start. Most parents already know to do this, you arse. This isn't some kind of genius eureka moment. Yes it's tricky, but a sure-fire way to stop your kids from wanting to talk and be open with you is when you betray their trust to 1m strangers.

Re. the tip run today: You don't want to keep putting stuff in landfill? STOP BUYING (or getting gifted) NEW STUFF!! The issue isn't recycling facilities, it's the throwaway attitude of people who want more and just expect to make their cast offs someone else's problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Sorry to have caused upset! There were loads of good suggestions but on the page for creating a new page it does mention picking ones from page 48 onwards. That one was a cracker, but I just didn’t see it in the most recent posts 😞 Will stay out of making a new thread next time as it’s caused me far too much anxiety haha. Apologies all round.
Don’t be daft , don’t apologise and do not stress over an online gossip forum etiquette criteria.

You went to the trouble of creating a new thread and made a good decision, a lot of us sit back and wait on others to do the basics.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Ca Pietra have just deleted their account?!
View attachment 78162
Shut up! Maybe they’re reading here too then and don’t want the heat from the ASA, I’m guessing they’re a small biz? We have print screens here

I’m scrolling through comments - largely shocked at how thick people are, but then horrified that brands (the carpenters, the bath company, the lampshade lady) are able to comment under this post. If I posted pics of my house on insta (ignoring the locked profile) brands won’t comment because it’s not worth their while as I don’t have reach. When they choose to post on profiles w reach it’s because they are advertising! That is a fucking advert whichever way you dress it up, you as a business are speaking to an audience on a post and you should be held to some account for that and be forced to abide by industry standards.

Edit - sorry that’s ranty it really fucks me off that we are constantly being sold stuff by people who wouldn’t even buy it themselves nor do they abide by the laws & standards the rest of us paupers adhere to.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Rather than post that note to his girls on Instagram, I wonder if he actually said it to them. I get annoyed by people who post’Dear so and so, happy birthday you’re the love of my life’ etc etc to people who are not on social media...what’s the friggin point?! Someone enlighten me, I’m old and I do not understand this!
Exactly this! Sly constantly moans about what a pain in the arse these kids are and telling his huns how he needs “me time” now he’s turned in to fucking Clinton Cards writing deep and meaningful verse - however couldn’t avoid making 8 references to himself - he’s such a “like harvester” it’s embarrassing! I feel the same way about thee people who write RIP nan you’d have been 89 today. Turns out granny died in 1976. Sandra, Granny didn’t have Facebook in 1976 love, so stop pity harvesting you twat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37