MOD & FOD #20 Chanandler Bong, your content’s all wrong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only thing that would safe him to drop below 1 million this weekend would be a post about alicegate / statement by Alice or him about the past weeks and how it has affected their family.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I just unfollowed. Every little helps. First post after lurking for a while. The bloke is falling apart.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
He may have deleted the erection clip but the very fact that he thought it ok to post in the first place (and I think Marmie’s name was mentioned in that piece?) speaks volumes. He is truly disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I’m still in shock that he’s made such utterly inappropriate content, content that is so damaging to his older girls? There is nothing normal about him speaking to young girls about ejaculation.

Also how, when he comes from a legacy of cash grabbing, has he got absolutely no idea about branding and content? What brand would want to align with someone speaking about this sort of stuff? A man to girls. Is he hoping to rebrand as a vile gross filth speaker like that other premature OAP Victoriaemes cos every post she’s got gifted content?

Ps he’s only got 553 followers above one mil !
I agree - his daughters' friends and their parents are probably all on instagram (but hopefully have more sense than to follow him). I wouldn't let my child spend time outside of school with them knowing that their father was posting this kind of thing online, so he could really be damaging the older two's social lives. But he really doesn't care does he.

Reactions: 11
Chuffed to wake up and see my title suggestion was used!

I really hope this latest one gets him below the 1m

Reactions: 15
What is going on here?! Two instatwats I love to hate: FOD and Brummy and they’re both taking about their manky old pillows on the ‘gram?! Is this what content has come to?! Is there a duvet collab up for grabs that we don’t know about?! 👀🥗

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just unfollowed. Every little helps. First post after lurking for a while. The bloke is falling apart.
Welcome !!!

Re bedding - loads of animal charities / vets would happily take it. I don’t understand what a silo of isolation he must live in, our community Facebook group is full of stuff like this? You don’t need a phd in environmental science to clock this one do you

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Only think that would safe him to drop below 1 million this weekend would be a post about alicegate / statement by Alice or him about the past weeks and how it has affected their family.
I don’t even think that would work. Too little too late. Why is he so hell bent on carrying on their obsession with IG if it has had such a negative effect on their family?. It shows a lack of self awareness, concern for his wife and kids and a massive ego. Never mind talking to them about sex, I wonder if he’s asked the girls how they feel about his IG shenanigans and if they’d prefer for him to not be on it anymore. No, course he wouldn't ask that would he. And this guy is apparently a parenting role model for us all.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I hate the beard on the neck. Why doesn't he trim it. It looks so scruffy especially compared to Alice... I don't like her but she looks usually flawless.

Reactions: 4
I don’t even think that would work. Too little too late. Why is he so hell bent on carrying on their obsession with IG if it has had such a negative effect on their family?. It shows a lack of self awareness, concern for his wife and kids and a massive ego. Never mind talking to them about sex, I wonder if he’s asked the girls how they feel about his IG shenanigans and if they’d prefer for him to not be on it anymore. No, course he wouldn't ask that would he. And this guy is apparently a parenting role model for us all.
*faux earnest voice* ....but do you know all the types of gender and sexuality though? It's your responsibility as a parent to know all the genders and sexualities. Like men who identify as salads 🥗

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hello, I'm a lurker.

Re. FOD's super fun posts yesterday: he doesn't know how to talk to his kids about sex, and yet is giving his followers advice on how they should research so they're prepared? I don't even know where to start. Most parents already know to do this, you arse. This isn't some kind of genius eureka moment. Yes it's tricky, but a sure-fire way to stop your kids from wanting to talk and be open with you is when you betray their trust to 1m strangers.

Re. the tip run today: You don't want to keep putting stuff in landfill? STOP BUYING (or getting gifted) NEW STUFF!! The issue isn't recycling facilities, it's the throwaway attitude of people who want more and just expect to make their cast offs someone else's problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
So he’s gone to the tip to dispose of the old duvets and pillows. They wouldn’t accept them so now he wants to recycle them and is suddenly concerned about landfill??? Having already been to the tip first. Homeless charities?? Animal charities?? Tosser.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He most definitely could have googled the duvet question. Why would people be interested in engaging with that?

Reactions: 7
Wow. Just wow.

I've continued to follow FOD since Alicegate, but finally pressed unfollow this morning. It is so uncomfortable to watch and I'm actually embarrassed to watch with the sound on, my husband will wonder what the hell I'm watching.

Actually starting to feel a little sorry for Clemmie living with this manchild.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.