MOD & FOD #20 Chanandler Bong, your content’s all wrong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He still managed a list of criticisms/complaints in insta stories, as well as BTS footage of him making the cake for the mid western huns. Wonder what Alice is doing with all the time off 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Immediately removed ‘my’ rainbow?! Is he claiming he made it?!
Apparently he is a dab hand with a carrot cake as he said when interviewed by Hungermana for her Friends with Recipes podcast.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Didn’t he used to make their birthday cakes in London? Her hands are too full of all the babies she’s been out catching to bake so good ole Si does it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like MOD made the cake with all the time off she’s got now.
Crikey- those cakes are a come down from the flower topped creations of yesteryear! I suppose it's galling to deliver a luxe preschoolers party when you have to pay for it yourself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why aren't the kids out earning their keep at the LEGO shindig in London? They'd be mixing with the Aussie huns and their little earners of the 'gifted hols'.
I would be more interested if giant companies like LEGO 'gifted' trips and toys to the under privileged .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have the twins' birth dates changed in two years?

Last year too.... mofo is playing games with us....
Remember though he said he doesn’t always post things exactly when they happen. For his families security. And we all know how conscious he is of that. Maybe the twins birth date is his pin no.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yeah, tbf he did used to make (and gram) the kids' birthday cakes before the move to Rammo...

Remember though he said he doesn’t always post things exactly when they happen. For his families security. And we all know how conscious he is of that. Maybe the twins birth date is his pin no.
The security ship has well and truly sailed...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So, last year the birthday tribute post was the 15th January. This year, the 28th. My theory is that FOD wasn’t planning on a birthday post (too much direct exposure for a man who recently half attempted to blur a face and photographically-decapitate a head) UNTIL his followers dropped below 1m. He’ll know that the twins’ birthday will generate likes and engagement, to bump him up the algorithm to hopefully recover some of his follower losses.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Why aren't the kids out earning their keep at the LEGO shindig in London? They'd be mixing with the Aussie huns and their little earners of the 'gifted hols'.
I would be more interested if giant companies like LEGO 'gifted' trips and toys to the under privileged .
Agreed completely. Remember during the election when channel 4 news did that piece on kids living in poverty & there was that little boy who said they just try and manage being hungry sometimes? Absolutely heart breaking but I’d much sooner he got spoilt by Lego than some kids that are going to private school anyway & will never have to face such hardships. The difference it’d make to his life versus theirs is insane. But kids living in poverty aren’t #sponcon friendly are they, wrong ~aesthetic, which goes to show just how perverse the whole thing is.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
He still managed a list of criticisms/complaints in insta stories, as well as BTS footage of him making the cake for the mid western huns. Wonder what Alice is doing with all the time off 🤷🏻‍♀️
Alice too busy trawling all over Kent off to groupon fanny admin sessions and hair salon . No more freebies down the road...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
doesn’t appear as if the older girls get birthday shout outs, did they used to? How cut throat, even Kris Jenner gives the non work horse children (the boy, forgot his name) birthday posts!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
doesn’t appear as if the older girls get birthday shout outs, did they used to? How cut throat, even Kris Jenner gives the non work horse children (the boy, forgot his name) birthday posts!
Anya definitely had one on MODs account, she’s a July baby I think and she was 12. I’m sure FOD did Marnie’s 9th.

Reactions: 4
Agreed completely. Remember during the election when channel 4 news did that piece on kids living in poverty & there was that little boy who said they just try and manage being hungry sometimes? Absolutely heart breaking but I’d much sooner he got spoilt by Lego than some kids that are going to private school anyway & will never have to face such hardships. The difference it’d make to his life versus theirs is insane. But kids living in poverty aren’t #sponcon friendly are they, wrong ~aesthetic, which goes to show just how perverse the whole thing is.
The two Huns I'm referring to Have already had a couple of holidays already THIS year. Sponsored of course. So not right.

Reactions: 2
So, last year the birthday tribute post was the 15th January. This year, the 28th. My theory is that FOD wasn’t planning on a birthday post (too much direct exposure for a man who recently half attempted to blur a face and photographically-decapitate a head) UNTIL his followers dropped below 1m. He’ll know that the twins’ birthday will generate likes and engagement, to bump him up the algorithm to hopefully recover some of his follower losses.
if that’s his strategy, it hadn’t worked (so far anyway). He’s dropped to 998,001 now, It would be interesting to know the demographic of the unfollowers. Are unfollowers mainly from the UK / USA / European / Asia, etc. I wonder what proportion of his followers are UK based ?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.