MOD & FOD #20 Chanandler Bong, your content’s all wrong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
doesn’t appear as if the older girls get birthday shout outs, did they used to? How cut throat, even Kris Jenner gives the non work horse children (the boy, forgot his name) birthday posts!
I was exactly thinking this. Obviously I'm sure at home they all get equally fussed over, but online it's as if he just has the twins. I know the older girls don't wish to be featured anymore, but it still looks odd in B&w just doing huge birthday shout outs for the twins! He could do similar gushy birthday posts for the others girls without showing a photo of them, just to keep it all equal should they ever have a look etc

Reactions: 7
I've always noticed this too. Often even when it's not a blatant example (of which there are many), there's something that just seems "off".

When he uses his daughters for content, I always ask myself "would he be doing (or saying) this, if the child were a boy?" Did anyone else flinch at "your sole purpose in life is to collect as many smiles as possible"?
Yep. I flinched and twitched all the way through tbh. He’s raising strong girls though. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You know, I’ve just read it again. It makes me really quite cross. The best thing he could do for those girls if that’s truly how he feels is protect their privacy and keep them off social media.
I also thought a lot of that drivel was quite ironic and maybe a bit of a dig at MOD. Did anyone else think that?
“Complexity we adults create..”
And the bit about being free from the weight of other people’s opinions. Oh Sly. The irony. You’re raising little girls who have watched their parents sell their souls to social media. They already understand that they have to act a certain way when a phone is pointed at them.

Reactions: 20
The whole thing is cheesy as duck. But laughable when all he does is moan about them and exploit them for money.

It’s really pissed me off. Good job I’m blocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not a fan of his AT ALL but I think the collecting smiles was a reference to their age and innocence, not their gender.
I'm not convinced he would have used the same phrasing for twin boys, but irrespective of their sex or gender I don't believe any child's "sole purpose in life" at any age is "collecting smiles". Children have far more value and purpose than that, in my opinion. If someone said that about a child of mine they'd be getting the raised eyebrow for sure 😜

Reactions: 12
Wasn’t Sunday the big sub 1 mil day? He’s averaging -1k users odd a day here 😳
It’s free fall. Maybe the bots are being deleted. I reported a few. Vicious things.
Or maybe FOD is having a purge. “Quick Clemmie, we need to delete some of the bots we bought. The Tattlers are onto us!”
And maybe his sex ed stories offended some of his foreign followers.

• Haha
It’s free fall. Maybe the bots are being deleted. I reported a few. Vicious things.
Or maybe FOD is having a purge. “Quick Clemmie, we need to delete some of the bots we bought. The Tattlers are onto us!”
They probably offended his army of Utah mormon mommies

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah IA. I think an account that size will naturally be gaining followers from appearances in explore pages / ppl tagging friends / etc but for him that wasn’t enough growth to outpace the mass exodus. Now I’d guess that he’s seeing even less growth so the net decline is steeper, as time goes on and his content is viewed & interacted with less he’ll fall victim to the algorithm and it’ll get progressively steeper and steeper / enter the free fall.

I genuinely wonder what they’re going to do? They have 4 kids on a single income, I know director sounds fancy but it’s not a technical role & big agencies tend to pay worse than boutiques/startups (risk money tbh and it’s always horrible chaos) so he’ll be on £80k odd I estimate? Which I appreciate isn’t awful - I’m not doing a question time on you - but not a lifestyle I’d want to be commuting from Ramsgate for? 😬 Tbh they need insta at this point so he’s going to keep trying to turn it around until something sticks. God as if the content can get any bleeping worse. Where are their agents?!

Yeah IA. I think an account that size will naturally be gaining followers from appearances in explore pages / ppl tagging friends / etc but for him that wasn’t enough growth to outpace the mass exodus. Now I’d guess that he’s seeing even less growth so the net decline is steeper, as time goes on and his content is viewed & interacted with less he’ll fall victim to the algorithm and it’ll get progressively steeper and steeper / enter the free fall.

I genuinely wonder what they’re going to do? They have 4 kids on a single income, I know director sounds fancy but it’s not a technical role & big agencies tend to pay worse than boutiques/startups (risk money tbh and it’s always horrible chaos) so he’ll be on £80k odd I estimate? Which I appreciate isn’t awful - I’m not doing a question time on you - but not a lifestyle I’d want to be commuting from Ramsgate for? 😬 Tbh they need insta at this point so he’s going to keep trying to turn it around until something sticks. God as if the content can get any bleeping worse. Where are their agents?!
MOD said on the MN threads that they would be stupid to rely on any income from IG and if everything fell through, they’d still be ok. I guess we’ll see (not that I would wish losing their house or anything like that on even that pair of twerps)

Reactions: 3
MOD said on the MN threads that they would be stupid to rely on any income from IG and if everything fell through, they’d still be ok. I guess we’ll see (not that I would wish losing their house or anything like that on even that pair of twerps)
Oh no I hope that didn’t come across as nasty as that wasn’t my intention, I certainly don’t want them to lose it all by any means as there are still 4 girls who don’t deserve to suffer at all. They actually deserve liberation from their working childhoods 😂 And tbh if you think about it, in the same way child actors have their funds preserved (I think parents are only allowed to take necessary care costs / essential expenses?) for them when they get into adulthood these insta starlets should have equal protection. They are the monetisable “product” and the money wouldn’t have been earnt without use of their image / person... so surely it’s theirs? I wonder what a media solicitor would say.

It was probably easy to make huge decisions like to move to the middle of no where, end your professional career before it even started by going down to 1 day a week in favour of M&S roll necks, etc etc when you have the benefit of endless freebies, including your weekly food shop & pay per post deals. It doesn’t look so appealing once all of that is cut back, but Alice basically told us they’re receiving significant financial assistance from the grandparents anyway so no need to think about all this is there !

Reactions: 6
I hope he doesn’t jump on the #girldad bandwagon as a tribute to Kobe Bryant, I can see it coming miles away !

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Where are their agents?!
I work in an industry that uses a lot of agents, for both little names and bigger names, and it’s worth mentioning that unless you’re a proper celeb who has an all encompassing agent/press relations manager, they aren’t really expected to do much in these scenarios. They are there to put you forward for work, pitch your ideas to relevant organisations, negotiating deals and ensure you get paid. And that’s about it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.