MOD & FOD #20 Chanandler Bong, your content’s all wrong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, the messages Sali sent to the people who had inadvertently revealed themselves on here (by, for example, saying here what they had left in a comment on Instagram which was their real name) were quite intimidatory and nasty from what I hear. More here https://tattle.life/threads/sali-hughes-8-the-palpable-absence-of-chill.3480/post-607000
SH also searched for those who questioned her or commented with any hint of negativity on her Instagram, found them on their social media and ‘liked’ pictures of their children in a bid to intimidate. Yep. Srsly.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
this cake looks a lot more child friendly than last year’s pure insta trendy cake

Reactions: 9
I don’t normally bother looking at the comments on his post but my god are people really that smitten with his content 🤢
“You’ve made my eyes water”... “such beautiful words I wish I had written that for mine..” yuck yuck yuck

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rather than post that note to his girls on Instagram, I wonder if he actually said it to them. I get annoyed by people who post’Dear so and so, happy birthday you’re the love of my life’ etc etc to people who are not on social media...what’s the friggin point?! Someone enlighten me, I’m old and I do not understand this!
Exactly this! Sly constantly moans about what a pain in the arse these kids are and telling his huns how he needs “me time” now he’s turned in to bleeping Clinton Cards writing deep and meaningful verse - however couldn’t avoid making 8 references to himself - he’s such a “like harvester” it’s embarrassing! I feel the same way about thee people who write RIP nan you’d have been 89 today. Turns out granny died in 1976. Sandra, Granny didn’t have Facebook in 1976 love, so stop pity harvesting you twit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Aw look at the heartfelt gushing post about the FOURTH birthday of those wonderful cash cows erm I mean twins and yet it wasn’t that long ago he was posting this and since then other tit about what a drag his kids are 🙂 mmmmm

Exactly this! Sly constantly moans about what a pain in the arse these kids are and telling his huns how he needs “me time” now he’s turned in to bleeping Clinton Cards writing deep and meaningful verse - however couldn’t avoid making 8 references to himself - he’s such a “like harvester” it’s embarrassing! I feel the same way about thee people who write RIP nan you’d have been 89 today. Turns out granny died in 1976. Sandra, Granny didn’t have Facebook in 1976 love, so stop pity harvesting you twit!
SNAP !!!! hahaha

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's funny how he's literally made an entire career out of exploiting those poor twins yet he has never really given an idea of what their individual personalities are. Everything they do is in relation to HIM and how HE feels. Classic narcissist parent.

Reactions: 17
I also noted the very homemade cake, in contrast to their usual super trendy fancy ones. Much more sweet and relatable.

Reactions: 18
Genuinely happy to see homemade cakes!
Would have been happier not to have seen a home made cake, then we would have known that this special “family” celebration wasn’t another infringement on the kids privacy and another hunt for accolades and applause!

Reactions: 9
I also noted the very homemade cake, in contrast to their usual super trendy fancy ones. Much more sweet and relatable.
Well they weren't offered a free one....I cant gush too much at a homemade one...like loads of parents do

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I also like homemade cakes far more than "instagram" cakes. His "letter" to the twins is hard to read... Pretty cheesy.

... Your sole purpose in life is too create as many smiles as possible yeah right.

... ability to dance with a helium soul... Maybe it's because I'm not a native speaker. But what on earth does he want to tell us

... The strength of your character can only be matched by the warmth of your hugs... They really have a strong character and are pretty resilient. At least they don't have burnout yet although they have been providing to the family income since their birth

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.