MOD & FOD #20 Chanandler Bong, your content’s all wrong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably why she stated ZB's name in her post. A look who's laughing now two fingers up at CH.
...and Anna mentioned her dressing room stories too which I think Alice also slagged off. Oh Clemmie I bet you are seething about this!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I pulled this from his stats on Ninjalitics last May, it was kind of a weird month for him? :unsure:

amCharts.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has FOD removed his post from the Lion King premiere where he celebrated hitting a million followers? I can’t see it 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has FOD removed his post from the Lion King premiere where he celebrated hitting a million followers? I can’t see it 👀
Nooo - funnily I saw this the other day & thought this must have been what Clemmie was referencing when she called them celebs ! She's made an already questionable dress significantly worse with the boob panel

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Back to exploiting children such a low key do for the 4yo twins birthday

Nor an #ad in sight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nooo - funnily I saw this the other day & thought this must have been what Clemmie was referencing when she called them celebs ! She's made an already questionable dress significantly worse with the boob panel

The girls sure look like fOd, maybe they can kick off as dOf.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Remember when Alice said Motherpukka was trying to be the next Zoe Ball?.... Guess who’s just been signed by Zoe Ball’s agent... 😂

View attachment 77172
Yep it’s brilliant isn’t it. I smiled when I saw MP’s story earlier. Clemmie, she ditched you because she sniffed out that you were not pleasant.

Back to exploiting children such a low key do for the 4yo twins birthday

Nor an #ad in sight 😂
Perfect timing for his Texas huns to maximise “you’re such a great dad” “those girls are lucky to have you” - he even manages to makes the twins birthday about him 🙄 Narcissist much

Rather than post that note to his girls on Instagram, I wonder if he actually said it to them. I get annoyed by people who post’Dear so and so, happy birthday you’re the love of my life’ etc etc to people who are not on social media...what’s the friggin point?! Someone enlighten me, I’m old and I do not understand this!

Reactions: 31
Looks like MOD made the cake with all the time off she’s got now.
Good for her. I hope she's happier now she's not living her life though social media and can make a cake rather than flog tacky jewelry.

Maybe it's just me but I can't praise pukka too much. She's turning her back on sharing the kids now she's reached a level that she doesn't have to. Convenient to distance herself from it all now she doesn't need it. I don't buy her being shocked that strangers knew her children's name and that made her reassess it all.

Reactions: 22
Sali sent friend requests to some people on facebook who had been on tattle IIRC, there's more about it in the Sali threads around the time of the Friday IG video meltdown but basically Sali and her assistant Lauren had been letting people know she knew them and then India Knight joked about sending her husband round (husband is a former MP who has been in trouble for assaulting people in the past)

Look at him trying to do a Hollywood smile....instead just looks like a cheesy smug twit!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.