Sali Hughes #8 The palpable absence of chill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annoying I can't see the Reddit. What is the gist of it anyone?
Sali has left a lot of traumatised strangers in her wake. Traumatised and unemployed......
That is true. Lauren Luke lost her job directly because of her and DoP wrote in an article (included in these threads somewhere) how the sustained Twitter bullying lost her work (a documentary series? I think?). Not a pretty history to have I would think.

This whole thing is indeed fascinating, in a very dark sort of way. To think she has brought this completely upon herself - bonkers.
There must be a book or something in it. A modern gothic tale for these internet times!

Reactions: 3
Coo-ee! SH! - it's just after 5am and I just thought I'd give you a friendly 👋. Just back from my shift down the mine (or whatever laughable job it is I do that means I'm up now) and thought I'd check in.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don't forgot to do a good hot cloth cleanse before bed. You don't want coal dust clogging up your pores or ruining that hessian bag you sleep on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Don't forgot to do a good hot cloth cleanse before bed. You don't want coal dust clogging up your pores or ruining that hessian bag you sleep on
Good point. That cave floor plays havoc with my beef face.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tattle is the itch she cannot resist. I’d suggest a good 12 step program - Self Obsessives Anon or Pity Party Anon spring to mind.

This started as searching her un-@‘d name on SM... even I, ham-faced, sad spinster bleep that I am, doesn’t have enough time in the day. Oh for the life of an above-ground dwelling arbiter of fair play, justice & sycophantic SM. *le sigh* (boak face).

Get the Look? More like Get A Life, amirite?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had a look at that Reddit thread about the OG beauty YouTubers and Lauren Luke is working in a warehouse now? That's the saddest thing. The worst part of it is that Sally will never recognise the part she played in it. She's the kind of person who will say "Oh well, if she had any talent that wouldn't have happened". It makes me phisically sick. How can she be getting away with murder for so long now?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I had a look at that Reddit thread about the OG beauty YouTubers and Lauren Luke is working in a warehouse now? That's the saddest thing. The worst part of it is that Sally will never recognise the part she played in it. She's the kind of person who will say "Oh well, if she had any talent that wouldn't have happened". It makes me phisically sick. How can she be getting away with murder for so long now?
Yes @BettyDoodah i know what you mean. I just had another look at some of the Dawn tweets and it gave me a horrible sicky feeling. I wish wish wish I had been more thoughtful about my media consumption these past few years because I have contributed to people being bullied in an indirect way.

It isn’t the sort of behaviour I condone at all. I don’t think many people do but there’s been a massive clean up operation unfortunately.

Bring back Lauren Luke! Or let’s have her and Dawn do alternate weeks!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know it sounds OTT but Sali is a dangerous person. She has no qualms about ruining lives yet can’t take the merest hint of criticism about herself. Her astonishing meanness and venom for those who don’t agree with her is truly frightening. She is full of hate. That’s why she has concocted this ‘nice person’ persona which she was screaming about in her video. She’s desperate to not be seen as the vindictive insecure jealous monster, she actually is. She’s all about kindness and animal shelter supporting and beauty banks founding in public but it’s all an act. Tattlers knows this but she’s so frightened that her customers, (followers) will see through her act that she’s become unhinged. It’s certainly very interesting from a psychological perspective.

Yes @BettyDoodah i know what you mean. I just had another look at some of the Dawn tweets and it gave me a horrible sicky feeling. I wish wish wish I had been more thoughtful about my media consumption these past few years because I have contributed to people being bullied in an indirect way.

It isn’t the sort of behaviour I condone at all. I don’t think many people do but there’s been a massive clean up operation unfortunately.

Bring back Lauren Luke! Or let’s have her and Dawn do alternate weeks!
Oh imagine that! Lauren getting her rightful job back. That’d be sweeeeeeeeeet

Reactions: 7
Hi all,

I've seen screenshots that appear to show Sali Hughes has been sending messages to members that (in my opinion) are an attempt to silence and intimidate people. The messages have not been verified but I've good reason to believe they are genuine.

Remember as this is a public message board to trust no one. There's been suspicious posters trying to blend into this thread that in the past that have been banned after multiple pieces of information that indicate they weren't here for genuine reasons.

The only way someone can track you down is from the information you post, unless they have committed illegal activity to access data. The tattle servers are managed by professionals on up to date software with the latest patches with no known security holes so are very secure.

Avoid posting any identifying information or anonymise any identifying information and report any posters you have concerns with. Be very careful if you receive a PM that is fishing for information as no one here has been vetted.

The legal advice we've had is that all posts by members are an individuals opinions on a public figure and information they choose to broadcast, so defamation is not a concern but do report any posters you think are trying to intimidate and scare people to stop posting.

Only people with the "staff member" badge are moderators on the forum.

Thanks for reading this, I'm sure most of you knew this already but I wanted to state it :)

• Heart
Reactions: 49
She's being so uncool how she's handling anything. She once mentioned she would never be able to work for someone else after being self employed for so long, reminding me of a phd flatmate who had never had a regular employed job and just couldn't deal with alternative perspectives to her own.

Anyone fancy a Sali Sale? We could sell / swap unloved products bought on her recommendation with each other, incase another they suit another one of us.?

Reactions: 6
Hi all,

I've seen screenshots that appear to show Sali Hughes has been sending messages to members that (in my opinion) are an attempt to silence and intimidate people. The messages have not been verified but I've good reason to believe they are genuine.

Remember as this is a public message board and to trust no one. There's been suspicious posters trying to blend into this thread that in the past that have been banned after multiple pieces of information that indicate they weren't here for genuine reasons.

The only way someone can track you down is from the information you post, unless they have committed illegal activity to access data. The tattle servers are managed by professionals on up to date software with the latest patches with no known security holes so are very secure.

Avoid posting any identifying information or anonymise any identifying information and report any posters you have concerns with. Be very careful if you receive a PM that is fishing for information as no one here has been vetted.

The legal advice we've had is that all posts by members are an individuals opinions on a public figure and information they choose to broadcast, so defamation is not a concern but do report any posters you think are trying to intimidate and scare people to stop posting.

Only people with the "staff member" badge are moderators on the forum.

Thanks for reading this, I'm sure most of you knew this all already but I wanted to state it :)
Thank you so much, Helen. Yes, I suppose the posters who have been trying to blend in and fish for information have given/will give themselves away pretty easily as we're not stupid.

Reactions: 3
I would have so much respect for her if she just engaged with the accusations here rather than trying to distract the issues with trolling accusations. She's ok with us spending time on her when it's fawning bit when it's querying what's behind it all we're skidmarks and losers.

Reactions: 8
I am a lurker, not a spy. I have been worried about posting as I know someone Sali has gone for quite publicly in the past and didn’t want to give anything away that might kick it up for my lovely friend again.

SH does sound unhinged. And I bought the crappy hair towel 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.