MOD & FOD #20 Chanandler Bong, your content’s all wrong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my favourite places ever!
I adore Whitstable. We go there frequently.
Hmmmm! Just an interesting fact that I’ve remembered from ages ago. When the OD’s moved to Kent, C put up a post on her stories of her sitting on the steps of a house in Deal...I was flabbergasted as I knew it was my best friends house. He’s hugely influential in the advertising business, was involved with the David Gandy Autograph Collection ages ago ., I asked him if he knew her, but he didn’t as he hates the tit on social media. God love him!
Just tattle gossip! Sorry 🙄
She also did this in front of a friend of a friends beach hut! It’s really cool graphically and Clem is posing like it’s hers. I asked said friend if she knew MOD and nope!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I would just pretend I had no idea who they were. MOD, FOD? Nope. Never heard them. Are they celebrities? 😈
That wouldn't impress me much - to paraphrase Shania Twain. Over the years, I've worked with many 'celebrities ' who are deserving of that name, unlike the SoDs.

She also did this in front of a friend of a friends beach hut! It’s really cool graphically and Clem is posing like it’s hers. I asked said friend if she knew MOD and nope!
Sounds like something Grabecca from RVKloves, would do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I enjoy the background photo on ninjalitics is him looking upset and pained from the getting rid of clothes post, it fits rather well with his falling numbers. 😂

7A74F695-0DF8-4D43-BE98-EA5B354BCE68.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I would like to take a minute to thank you Tattlers.
I came here during Alicegate and wanted to reduce how much time I spend on social media - it worked, but now I spend that time here 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
I came here during Alicegate and wanted to reduce how much time I spend on social media - it worked, but now I spend that time here 🙈🙈
🙋‍♀️ You are not alone. I come here rather than IG or FB. In doing this I have recognised that I have nothing in common with many of my friends and actually relate to a whole bunch of anonymous strangers who can express their darkest feelings about social media cons and not get guilted into silence 🙌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Same! I was curious after seeing Sali Hughes meltdown over the bullying and harassment she ALLEGEDLY received here so got stuck into her thread and the more I read about it, and the more I did not find any evidence of anything other than a group of intelligent people making considered and eloquent observations on SH’s murky social media practice, I thought I’d stay! It made me realise what a gigantic hypocrite SH is and then I wandered over here and again, what an eye opener. Much as I think Clemmie might do some sort of expose on her experience and what drove her to finding sanctuary in Alice, she would need to be very careful about the inevitable traffic it would send here because then more and more people would realise what an utter sham both she and that ol’ husband of hers are.

Reactions: 24
Not to derail this thread, but regarding Sali Hughes and her meltdown, which I watched after I read about it on here, she mentions that she individually investigated and found out the people who were (allegedly...I could find NO evidence whatsoever) making negative comments about her, and she contacted them, and found out all about them via their Instagram pages. I find this extremely hard to believe - that she managed to do this, does anybody know, or did she actually contact anybody at all? I suspected it has not actually happened!!

I suppose I should really post this on the Sali thread

• Haha
Not to derail this thread, but regarding Sali Hughes and her meltdown, which I watched after I read about it on here, she mentions that she individually investigated and found out the people who were (allegedly...I could find NO evidence whatsoever) making negative comments about her, and she contacted them, and found out all about them via their Instagram pages. I find this extremely hard to believe - that she managed to do this, does anybody know, or did she actually contact anybody at all? I suspected it has not actually happened!!

I suppose I should really post this on the Sali thread
There was something about her and (the awful) India Knight hunting them down but I don’t believe it for a second. She may have been able to do it through FB where people use their real names but I don’t think for a second she’s managed to do it through here. Nothing anyone said about her on Tattle was that was bad imo and SH’s has done and said much worse on her Twitter feed.

There was something about her and (the awful) India Knight hunting them down but I don’t believe it for a second. She may have been able to do it through FB where people use their real names but I don’t think for a second she’s managed to do it through here. Nothing anyone said about her on Tattle was that was bad imo and SH’s has done and said much worse on her Twitter feed.
I thought as much. Yet she only really seemed to reference Tattle in her speech

Reactions: 2
I think it was just posturing from SH, she is a vile creature and India Knight is worse. SH has taunted and bullied people herself and has often let her followers massively go in on others in the comment sections of her various social media without stopping them. There is nothing worse than a liar and hypocrite and SH is both.

Reactions: 9
I thought as much. Yet she only really seemed to reference Tattle in her speech
I think she was trying to deflect people away from something she’d done, wasn’t she? (Can’t remember what it was now though). Only it didn’t work and when folk came over here to see what had been said, they realised she was talking out of her arse. Massive mistake on her part I feel and India Knight ended up deleting most of her Twitter feed because she just showed herself up to being a massive witch and bully (just like Hughes).

So, he worked for the company that owned the pumpkin cafés, and he still did not realise this. Great job Simon, great job!
I think it's the person replying that worked for them but what an idiot to think the chain that's in hundreds of train stations and hospitals across the country is an indie chain 😂

Next he'll be thinking uppercrust is a local chain, also run by the same conglomerate.

She may have been able to do it through FB where people use their real names but I don’t think for a second she’s managed to do it through here.
I think they managed to track down 1 or 2 people as they were in her Facebook group and people had outing usernames or posted a screen shot that shows their profile. Was just a tactic to intimidate and silence people. No way are they getting any details from tattle (not that IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) mean anything much) and in the highly unlikely event they had hacked into tattle that's illegal.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.