MOD & FOD #2 Non stop cringe, shady AF, daddy's unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair her one 12 hour shift per week is not preferential treatment, anyone can apply for it. I imagine MOD is probably quite anxious when another #gifted holiday proposal is sent to her, she knows how much has been said about the usage of the children so I think in work especially she probably tries to keep it low key. FOD on the hand doesn't give a toss, any publicity is good publicity as far as he's concerned.
Think MOD is about as anxious as a pig in tit. I imagine all she thinks about is how can she arrogantly do it all without being called out by irritating followers.
One shift a week is not the norm in most trusts and probably why she still pays to work by travelling from Kent. 2x nursery and a train fare and lunch from m&s and she’s not going to be taking home much, it’s not like she’s the queen.

Reactions: 12
A lot of nurses work 1 day a week to keep on the register. I did two days. It's not the best because if you include holidays and compulsory annual training days it's hardly any time at all. But, we've worked hard for our qualification and if we don't keep our hours up, it's taken away.
But part time nurses are not very popular as they are almost never at work and struggle to keep to date.

MOD travels so far who wants to employ a nurse who puts everything online looking. The mumsnet thread had several women saying they had requested not to have her as their midwife, they didnt trust her to keep things private.

Reactions: 13
Isn’t it a bit weird to not have Simon there? These freebies aren’t normal. Who goes to that kind of lifetime holiday without their partner? Who leaves half the children? I have a child one month older than the twins and she’s a delight!
Surely this is a her and Simon activity or all the family.
I do t believe for a minute he is truly ok with this. He’s been told she’s going and he’s staying with the twins, but he will passively aggressively take her down while he throws the children around for 10 days, and delights in breaking the rules by not going to the dump and wearing set outfits.
It’s weird. If they’d saved for this holiday they would all go together.
I hear you, however it’s not really the holiday of a lifetime for them when they go on similar jaunts 3x a year

Reactions: 1
To be fair her one 12 hour shift per week is not preferential treatment, anyone can apply for it. I imagine MOD is probably quite anxious when another #gifted holiday proposal is sent to her, she knows how much has been said about the usage of the children so I think in work especially she probably tries to keep it low key. FOD on the hand doesn't give a toss, any publicity is good publicity as far as he's concerned.
Wow seriously?? I can only begin to imagine the anxiety of being gifted another once in a life time holiday... whilst other full time nhs workers have been reduced to using food banks just to get by.

Reactions: 10
Wow seriously?? I can only begin to imagine the anxiety of being gifted another once in a life time holiday... whilst other full time nhs workers have been reduced to using food banks just to get by.
Ain't that the truth. My sister in law has worked full time as a midwife for 30 years and has never had the money to travel out of Europe. Clemmie is so totally tone deaf, entitled and self-absorbed. #relatable #motherofmonetisers #childline

Reactions: 9
how Can she possibly give out advice on child bearing when she only works one day a week. I remember someone once posting in detail the break down of her midwifery career. In summary, the post states she hasn’t had much experience, not enough to broadcast her career over SM. Definitely not enough to ‘write’ a book on it. One 12 hour shift per week, can make deskill you. I went from 13 shifts to 10 and I feel like really de skilled so can’t imagine going down to 4!!

Reactions: 6
how Can she possibly give out advice on child bearing when she only works one day a week. I remember someone once posting in detail the break down of her midwifery career. In summary, the post states she hasn’t had much experience, not enough to broadcast her career over SM. Definitely not enough to ‘write’ a book on it. One 12 hour shift per week, can make deskill you. I went from 13 shifts to 10 and I feel like really de skilled so can’t imagine going down to 4!!
Her book didn't contain much indepth knowledge. Less info than the free apps. It was massively disappointing.

Reactions: 5
if I was MOD I would feel affronted every time a freebie holiday was offered. The vast majority of UK families
My point was that she is probably very aware that people around her resent the fact that she does one shift a week (that she moans about) and gets handed luxury freebies; in that position I would feel really angst ridden about telling people that I'm off to a new place as I would know that inwardly they'd just be rolling their eyes and I would be the talk of the place. Or maybe she doesn't have any self awareness?

Reactions: 4
if I was MOD I would feel affronted every time a freebie holiday was offered. The vast majority of UK families

My point was that she is probably very aware that people around her resent the fact that she does one shift a week (that she moans about) and gets handed luxury freebies; in that position I would feel really angst ridden about telling people that I'm off to a new place as I would know that inwardly they'd just be rolling their eyes and I would be the talk of the place. Or maybe she doesn't have any self awareness?
I don't think she has much self-awareness but I agree that, even so, she can't be unaware of the monstrous contradiction in her luxury-filled flaunting of her wealth (all built on the back of being a midwife) and the day to day hardship experienced by so many NHS workers. We do believe you're reading Clemmie, isn't it time for one of your "keeping it real" photos of your tough, tough working life - maybe one of you in your scrubs, or one of you struggling with the daily oh, no, weekly commute. Maybe she has become so mired in her messiah complex that she really doesn't understand...........

Her book didn't contain much indepth knowledge. Less info than the free apps. It was massively disappointing.
It was a very unrealistic book in my opinion, I remember buying it and sitting down with a cup of tea ready to get stuck into it but it was literally like scrolling on Instagram and telling you to get your partner to give you a massage and batch cook for the freezer. There was some useful bits on there but nothing I couldn’t have got from one of the many pregnancy apps or a google search

Reactions: 3
It was a very unrealistic book in my opinion, I remember buying it and sitting down with a cup of tea ready to get stuck into it but it was literally like scrolling on Instagram and telling you to get your partner to give you a massage and batch cook for the freezer. There was some useful bits on there but nothing I couldn’t have got from one of the many pregnancy apps or a google search
Exactly. Advice which again negates her from the reality of most mums to be... majority of who work full time up until full term in order to save enough money for maternity leave and feed/ clothe the children they already have.. Not sure when I was meant to have the time eithet to batch cook enough meals to keep me going longer than a day, let alone going for a sodding 'babymoon.'
And yep i'm a nurse in the nhs who after bills has about 27quid left to spend. Thanks for your ongoing public service, Clemmie.

Reactions: 8
It's mean, I know, but anyone else slightly amused it's rained a lot on her holiday ....
It’s not mean! Her holiday to St Lucia was the same 😂 if she’d paid you might feel for her 😂

Exactly. Advice which again negates her from the reality of most mums to be... majority of who work full time up until full term in order to save enough money for maternity leave and feed/ clothe the children they already have.. Not sure when I was meant to have the time eithet to batch cook enough meals to keep me going longer than a day, let alone going for a sodding 'babymoon.'
And yep i'm a nurse in the nhs who after bills has about 27quid left to spend. Thanks for your ongoing public service, Clemmie.
I’ve had babies and her ‘book’ was utterly tit and she is not an author. Neither is he. They are a pair of self entitled narcissists who sold their kids for instafame.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Agree. Waste of money. Money I could have put towardsan investment leather jacket or a babymoon, pregnancy muat haves according to MOD 🙄🙄🙄 It was terrible for encouraging breastfeeding too. I had a choice of two hospitals for giving birth and the fact I could have turned up to see MOD as my midwife was a factor in not going for Kings.

Reactions: 4
Since qualifying, she really hasn't spent much time midwifing. When you break down how much time she has spent on maternity leave, then returning part time, and then reducing to just one shift per week, she isn't a midwife 'with 10 years experience'. All told, she only has the same amount of experience as a midwife who has worked full time for maybe 3 years? I can only imagine the affronted eye rolling among her colleagues when she peddles herself as 'a very experienced midwife.'

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Since qualifying, she really hasn't spent much time midwifing. When you break down how much time she has spent on maternity leave, then returning part time, and then reducing to just one shift per week, she isn't a midwife 'with 10 years experience'. All told, she only has the same amount of experience as a midwife who has worked full time for maybe 3 years? I can only imagine the affronted eye rolling among her colleagues when she peddles herself as 'a very experienced midwife.'
Exactly!! Not to mention most go into midwifery via a conversion course, having already qualified as adult nurses and done a number of years within that field first. She didn't have any nursing experience prior, and seemingly fell pregnant as a student so to claim she is vastly experienced is a huge bag of craps.

Jeeze, most instagrammers go over my head, but these two really REALLY irritate me.

It’s not mean! Her holiday to St Lucia was the same 😂 if she’d paid you might feel for her 😂
Well... it is pretty much off-season. That's when the travel agencies and hotels offer the freebies to influencers. Cos otherwise their hotels are running at 40% occupancy or below, so they might as well. Especially if they're just offering the B+B as the freebie/'discount', so beyond the cost of daily maid service it doesn't really cost them anything.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.