MOD & FOD #17 Eat, Sleep, Deactivate, Repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually I think you are spot on. She will turn her terrible behaviour, and blame everybody else. But it wasn’t her fault it was every else making her do it.
how people perceive this website as bullying people I don’t know. All I have seen is people scrutinising their behaviour. it’s not trolling!!
If Simon is making his life public, then it should be open to scrutiny. Especially if they are advertising products, then of course it should be open to even greater scrutiny.
I think she’d be better to just own it and say she was a dick rather than try and deflect! Unlikely though!

Reactions: 10
Kids re-enacting when they saw Daddy putting Mummy under the decking.

The Gooch - that time between your wife being exposed as a troll and you realising it’s time to get back to your real job.
I think she's under the decking too!

Reactions: 1
I saw that. Sad times for Saint Clemmie of Midwifery, bet she was rubbing her hands together at the prospect of all the collabs with the Duchess, becoming BFF with Kate Mids. Obvs she’d have been first in line as the expert in her field.
Ooh yes you are right! The ramifications of her fall from grace keep rumbling on. She would have LOVED to have featured Kate Middleton's new interest in midwifery on her podcast I bet!

Reactions: 6
Ooh yes you are right! The ramifications of her fall from grace keep rumbling on. She would have LOVED to have featured Kate Middleton's new interest in midwifery on her podcast I bet!
Maybe she can apply for a job at Kingston Hospital so proximity to Kate can rub off on her....imagine being invited to tea at KP, which dress and 👠 or 🥾 would she wear?

Reactions: 7
I think she’ll make a low key comeback but with an explanation of how being ‘hounded by the trolls’ turned her into a person she did not recognise, the fan girls will swoon of course.

Her ruthless and attention seeking personality means she’ll brush *Alice* under the instagrammable rug and she’ll let any negativity stay on her posts as a way to say “I’m not being allowed to move on” and those fans will protect her , it’s very bizarre but the Hooper cult are a strange brand of obsessive fan.

I am probably talking absolute bollocks of course.
I expect her to say nothing about it and just start afresh. She has way too much 'woe is me' to own it. I don't understand fan girls, in any capacity, these people on Insta etc are just people. It's just weird.

I expect her to say nothing about it and just start afresh. She has way too much 'woe is me' to own it. I don't understand fan girls, in any capacity, these people on Insta etc are just people. It's just weird.
Yes, she already made her idea of an *apology* in that story in her Insta account. Anything more she feels is beneath her.

Can she actually come back while the midwifery professional body is investigating her? From the sounds of it that could take a year to complete. Do we have any insiders here? 🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 6
MOD & FOD #18: Clemmies preparing for a new year comeback while Slymons trying to get his pre-Xmas tum back

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Judith_a_howard but it’s private now. She made it private after it kicked off with MoD.
Thanks 👍🏻

Whether they could afford to now I don’t know but I wonder if they’ll move back to London from Ramsgate if their insta world collapses even more?

Thanks 👍🏻

Whether they could afford to now I don’t know but I wonder if they’ll move back to London from Ramsgate if their insta world collapses even more?
Do you mean so it would be easier and cheaper for her to commute for midwife shifts? But she wouldn’t have her mother on hand for childcare if she moves.

Reactions: 1
I just can't believe how desperate and sneaky Clemmie is deactivating her account so as not to lose followers! Sneaky SNEAKY!!!! Just BE REAL let followers go if they want to!!! Own up to your mistakes, be honest have a straight up genuine grid post about it all and then you may end up getting some real followers rather than forced hate followers! Any other route you choose is just so fake fake fake!!!!

Reactions: 13
I just can't believe how desperate and sneaky Clemmie is deactivating her account so as not to lose followers! Sneaky SNEAKY!!!! Just BE REAL let followers go if they want to!!! Own up to your mistakes, be honest have a straight up genuine grid post about it all and then you may end up getting some real followers rather than forced hate followers! Any other route you choose is just so fake fake fake!!!!
I think it’s more to avoid being tagged in photos over the festive period as she did the same when she was in Paris.

I’m so interested to see how she plays it when she returns as they’ve both done an awful job so far. Firstly the “apology” which wasn’t really an apology, just woe is me, the trolls made me do it, mental health....then FOD Mentioning it once and carrying on as usual which is the furthest thing from real.
Then the way Clemmie appeared on his stories playing the hostess with the mostess not giving a tit, it’s a joke!
I don’t see how she can come back when the Instagram illusion of the lovely mother and midwife who preaches girl power has been shattered.
But I have no doubt that she will be back. ..give it some time and the brands will be back on board too.

Reactions: 4
MOD & FOD #18 No MBE for Saint Clem of Midwifery just a New Year of more boring F.O.D.
I’d ditch the part after midwifery. Change to - No MBE for St. Clemmie of Midwifery.....

Free the oD Four.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Only a narcissist could do that posing in front of the mirror showing his stomach and top of his underwear. He’s disgusting. His fans who think he’s cute are probably creaming themselves. I can’t wait until it disappears off my stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.