MOD & FOD #17 Eat, Sleep, Deactivate, Repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s slowly getting her face back on the gram isn’t he. They’ve got a plan up their sleeve you can bet.

Reactions: 19
Thing is if she does that she will look even more silly. She wasn't defending the kids because we pity the kids not say anything negative about them if you know what I mean.

She was trying to defend HERSELF and not not even her husband. So she wasn't defending her family in my eyes. Like there is no 'I' in team.
I wonder if Slymon will answer this comment from @Littlemisshappyface 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I’m tit at new thread titles , come on Tattlers..

Suggestion #2020: will Clemmie be back before Simon has to eat more McCain fake roasties?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"FOD#19 He's Emperor Zero, desperately shilling while his daughters earn"

(for those who get the historical reference).

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s trying to make her look sweet and innocent in that picture. By having his arm around her he’s showing they are a team and that he supports her. Onwards and upwards for the SoDs.

Reactions: 4
He’s trying to make her look sweet and innocent in that picture. By having his arm around her he’s showing they are a team and that he supports her. Onwards and upwards for the SoDs.
It’s the same photo from their pre xmas party for neighbours

probably staged too

This comment got a lot of comments and reactions. ‘Oh it was a mistake’
Clemmie was on here for A YEAR, that’s not a mistake.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
New lurker posting!

Genuinely think some of the MOD/FOD followers and supporters clearly do not know what has gone on or given (the whole Alice debacle) consideration as something that could cause harm.

In all of this I just think about CB and her family and how they’ve dealt with this (gracefully, honestly and successfully). I worried about it being a witch-hunt for MOD but do feel there HAS to be some professional culpability around this behaviour and actions.

Will be interesting to see how she deals with this in the NY, judging by the photos it’s been a harsh few months for MOD.

Reactions: 2
... Just watched "home alone 2" and had to think of Kevin's battle plan "operation hohoho"... in this case... #18"operation hohoho or the rehabilitation of Mod and the brand"

Reactions: 2
With followers - do the newest ones show up first? Because if so, the demographic isn’t what marketers would be looking for. Lots of Iraqis, in Iraq, who wouldn’t be able to buy products he’s flogging.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion

MOD wanting redemption from her sins, shame FODs still exploiting the insta twins

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.