MOD & FOD #17 Eat, Sleep, Deactivate, Repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came across these stats today that were published in October, I thought I’d share them here with you as there as been a few discussions about the effects of the influencer culture.

Taken from @myfrugalyear
Wow!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Another completely staged post of the twins. Wonder if the bots will like it?
(Reading this back, I meant bots as in the ones he’s paid to have follow him, but I think it also applies to the mindless sheep who agree with the exploitation of children as well 😂)

Reactions: 5
Sweet baby Jesus I’ve only just got back on here 😬 nearly ruined my Christmas, but it didn’t because my sister in law already did that for two days of hell! Anyway, whilst I wasn’t chortling hard at you funking hilarious bar stewards, I’d been keeping my snooping focused on twatface and thought, wow he’s not posted anything, maybe he doesn’t post anything unless Tattle guides him🤷‍♀️ I thought, if that was me I’d be ramping up the Ads and hitting the cheese stories hard as TL was “off air”. So I can only conclude, now we are all “back in the room” that we are the reason for his posts, cos he’s just bastard done one! Or am I exaggerating our influencer skilz? #paid promotion by the SODs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I came across these stats today that were published in October, I thought I’d share them here with you as there as been a few discussions about the effects of the influencer culture.

Taken from @myfrugalyear
This makes me sad for the human race- do people really get influenced by these people? It has the total opposite effect of me, I have actually stopped using some companies because of the over promotion on Instagram, I now hate the colours grey, mustard and pink and refuse to have them in my house in case anyone I know thinks I’m inspired by these oversharing huns. I fear that my wardrobe has any signs of anything these people wear. Currently sitting in a bag for life hoping it doesn’t catch on! 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I thought, if that was me I’d be ramping up the Ads
There's no ads at the moment for infuencers, almost all are done for the year and marketing budgets are slim for January. That's why they post less once Christmas comes, because they don't have anything to flog

• Wow
Reactions: 13
We really needed to see his gut didn’t we. 😳
Can’t unsee that - maybe I’m just asexual because I just got a bit of sick in my mouth. 🤢

There's no ads at the moment for infuencers, almost all are done for the year and marketing budgets are slim for January. That's why they post less once Christmas comes, because they don't have anything to flog
Every day is a school day for me in this world. I’m still amazed it’s even a thing but thanks for the info

Reactions: 4
Oh duck me simon put your gunt (yes it’s a word!) away. That is disgusting, it’s horrible pasty white. And you’re not gods gift. It looks manky and you should be ashamed. I know you’re on here reading this .,.. my 45 year old husband looks better than you, but then again he doesn’t feel the need to show his six pack to the nation. Get over yourself you narcissist twit.

That should be for clemmies eyes only 🤮.
Never thought I’d say this but ‘poor Clemmie’ 🤢🤮🤮🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh duck me simon put your gunt (yes it’s a word!) away. That is disgusting, it’s horrible pasty white. And you’re not gods gift. It looks manky and you should be ashamed. I know you’re on here reading this .,.. my 45 year old husband looks better than you, but then again he doesn’t feel the need to show his six pack to the nation. Get over yourself you narcissist twit.
Gunt is an excellent word - although technically in his case it’s a gock??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.