MOD & FOD #17 Eat, Sleep, Deactivate, Repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stupid man! I did laugh when he referred to it as gooch, but not in the way he thought people would laugh. What an utter dickwad

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The last post is SOOO staged, it's ridiculous. She doesn't actually start pulling her sister across until he starts filming. She's clearly lying there waiting to be dragged along.
If it was candid, he'd have caught them in motion. I just think it's so odd that he keeps setting them up like this. Give it up FOD, just leave it.

Reactions: 16
If he really didn't know what was going on with Alice - must be so fickle to forgive forget and move on.

Guess it is just a business transaction to be together now.

Reactions: 4
Do you mean so it would be easier and cheaper for her to commute for midwife shifts? But she wouldn’t have her mother on hand for childcare if she moves.
more that they can blend into their old crowd instead of showing off a big house which they could never have afforded in London -just musing really 🤔

Reactions: 1
I’d never heard the term before. What else could he have meant?

more that they can blend into their old crowd instead of showing off a big house which they could never have afforded in London -just musing really 🤔
Can’t imagine it would be easy to go back to London after what’s happened to her. She wouldn’t be welcome with the Instahuns crowd. Plus they’d undoubtedly have to squeeze into a much smaller house.

Aargh what is he doing with that skateboard?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Oh my god hahaha he is a sad fucker. Trying to be a cool young dude and failing miserably. He is making an utter fool of himself. Old fucker trying to be young and cool is ANYTHING BUT. Let it go Simon you wankpuffin.

Reactions: 4
Oh my god hahaha he is a sad fucker. Trying to be a cool young dude and failing miserably. He is making an utter fool of himself. Old fucker trying to be young and cool is ANYTHING BUT. Let it go Simon you wankpuffin.
WHY would you post that footage??? He must be incredibly bored.

Reactions: 2
Gimmie will reappear in the New Year. Blathering on about how her little family are the most important thing in the world to her, which is why she was so determined to defend them at all costs on Tattle. And that her impassioned rage coloured her thinking and turned her into someone she didn't recognise. But hey, she has been on a journey and come through the other side with a renewed determination to stand up to bullies, and empower women and live her best life...Yadda........Yadda.......Yadda.....

Am wondering whether to offer my professional services to write her first press release? Because, let's face it, so far her current PR team have been utter shite.

Reactions: 18
Gimmie will reappear in the New Year. Blathering on about how her little family are the most important thing in the world to her, which is why she was so determined to defend them at all costs on Tattle. And that her impassioned rage coloured her thinking and turned her into someone she didn't recognise. But hey, she has been on a journey and come through the other side with a renewed determination to stand up to bullies, and empower women and live her best life...Yadda........Yadda.......Yadda.....

Am wondering whether to offer my professional services to write her first press release? Because, let's face it, so far her current PR team have been utter shite.
Thing is if she does that she will look even more silly. She wasn't defending the kids because we pity the kids not say anything negative about them if you know what I mean.

She was trying to defend HERSELF and not not even her husband. So she wasn't defending her family in my eyes. Like there is no 'I' in team.

Reactions: 9
Been away for a while but god are these two still relevant and cocking about being on/off Instagram? zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.