MOD & FOD #17 Eat, Sleep, Deactivate, Repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s really struggling without a pregnancy to refer to .

Yup, he’s regretting that vasectomy 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s very fey. He must be very bored down in Kent. All that cheese for the *party* obvs needed to be eaten.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm predicting 4th/5th January...(beach walk with the family...) New Year's day seems a bit dramatic... even for the sods.
You’re probably right. I don’t think she’ll even address what happened. Well maybe she’ll brush over it at the very minimum but definitely no heartfelt apology.

Reactions: 7
You can really see the twin being dragged on the floor’s face, She’s like looking up to see if they’re doing it right per the instructions. Poor twins, their childhood is really anything but normal :(

Reactions: 4
2020 is international year of the nurse and midwife...
I saw that. Sad times for Saint Clemmie of Midwifery, bet she was rubbing her hands together at the prospect of all the collabs with the Duchess, becoming BFF with Kate Mids. Obvs she’d have been first in line as the expert in her field.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh the stomach thing is grim!

Anyway, look what my three year old got in her stocking. In a set of six from H&M. She loves it.
C1FCA799-71F4-4320-BF4E-669D98713ED8.jpeg
C1FCA799-71F4-4320-BF4E-669D98713ED8.jpeg

Sorry for two fingers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she’ll make a low key comeback but with an explanation of how being ‘hounded by the trolls’ turned her into a person she did not recognise, the fan girls will swoon of course.

Her ruthless and attention seeking personality means she’ll brush *Alice* under the instagrammable rug and she’ll let any negativity stay on her posts as a way to say “I’m not being allowed to move on” and those fans will protect her , it’s very bizarre but the Hooper cult are a strange brand of obsessive fan.

I am probably talking absolute bollocks of course.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she’ll make a low key comeback but with an explanation of how being ‘hounded by the trolls’ turned her into a person she did not recognise, the fan girls will swoon of course.

Her ruthless and attention seeking personality means she’ll brush *Alice* under the instagrammable rug and she’ll let any negativity stay on her posts as a way to say “I’m not being allowed to move on” and those fans will protect her , it’s very bizarre but the Hooper cult are a strange brand of obsessive fan.

I am probably talking absolute bollocks of course.
Actually I think you are spot on. She will turn her terrible behaviour, and blame everybody else. But it wasn’t her fault it was every else making her do it.
how people perceive this website as bullying people I don’t know. All I have seen is people scrutinising their behaviour. it’s not trolling!!
If Simon is making his life public, then it should be open to scrutiny. Especially if they are advertising products, then of course it should be open to even greater scrutiny.

Reactions: 14
MOD & FOD #18 No MBE for Saint Clem of Midwifery just a New Year of more boring F.O.D.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.