MOD & FOD #17 Eat, Sleep, Deactivate, Repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s def watching here....he’s shown the dog and Gimmie! He dug her up for Christmas!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s def watching here....he’s shown the dog and Gimmie! He dug her up for Christmas!
Omg those jeans!!!! I thought they were a ladies legs.
Also, his first post is in the past tense but the rest act like he’s filming in present tense?!
He is a nutter.

Reactions: 9
Lol FOD trying to paint a picture of domestic bliss bet he’s gutted there are no #ads to declare, bet they had to fork out on all the party food themselves this year.

Oh this is hilarious! There is so much to comment on. But I will say, how ironic, no one turned up to their Christmas party!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am I the only one who hates shoes inside? Maybe is just my heritage but outdoor shoes are a big NO inside mine and my family’s house, specially in winter with light carpets and muddy shoes

• Heart
The lesser-spotted Clemmie in hostess mode.
Think party was yesterday
She’ll definitely be back next year, absolutely no shame in appearing on his Instagram. They have both played this spectacularly badly and shown their true colours.

Reactions: 17
Hilarious! I loved the part about their house looking like Oliver Bonas and Habitat throwing up in a show home 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
99BADCEC-68D9-46AE-B269-A5F386CA0348.png

Yes, you absolute cock. We all had children order to pay them less than minimum wage... oh no, wait, that’s just you and Gimmie! When was the last time you paid your kids anything at all for being your little money makers??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The lesser-spotted Clemmie in hostess mode.
Think party was yesterday
But why not post in real time? If you’re spending it on your phone videoing yourself anyway? It makes no sense to me.
Also his smug face in all the videos grates on me, he thinks he’s a comedy genius! In the words of his wife, what a “Class A dick”

Last edited:
Omg those jeans!!!! I thought they were a ladies legs.
Also, his first post is in the past tense but the rest act like he’s filming in present tense?!
He is a nutter.
Those sneakers were gifted. All the family got them.

Reactions: 3
I expect we will have a post of the party with all the guests in a bit, he’s obviously on here reading everything

Reactions: 4
I knew Gimmie would return with a panettone !

She's on her way back to full time grifting, first a mention, then her voice and now there she is with a spread. It's Christmas and all so shouldn't be mean
79170064_990703737951717_4234892743595115479_n.jpg

Where is the dress from? It's almost as ugly as the m and s one she was flogging

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 66557
Yes, you absolute cock. We all had children order to pay them less than minimum wage... oh no, wait, that’s just you and Gimmie! When was the last time you paid your kids anything at all for being your little money makers??
Their food spread looked very, very dull. The only thing that *might* have been homemade was the cake. Shop bought mince pies. It also didn’t look enough food to feed that many people. She must have had loads of time to whip up some tasty treats but couldn’t be bothered. Bet most of the neighbours came for the booze.

That smile makes her look like a rabbit. The white rabbit perhaps form Alice in wonderland

Oh god I’m depressed now, she’s got the same napkins as me 😪😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi, long time lurker and first time poster..
I think the biggest mistake I’ve made with this whole ‘Alice’ saga is assuming MOD has been in pieces, devastated and ashamed off screen and I did pity her and worry about her mental state given FOD seemed to be completely writing her off.. However when in FOD stories today she’s bold as brass smiling for the camera with 0 fucks given, she isn’t hurt or humiliated in the slightest. She’s just another level of twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Their food spread looked very, very dull. The only thing that *might* have been homemade was the cake. Shop bought mince pies. It also didn’t look enough food to feed that many people. She must have had loads of time to whip up some tasty treats.
I thought the same! I did a spread for my actual friends the other day, didn’t end up on Instagram, but was definitely not just a tipped out pile of ‘sainos’ packets. I actually made the food and presented it nicely!

Their food spread looked very, very dull. The only thing that *might* have been homemade was the cake. Shop bought mince pies. It also didn’t look enough food to feed that many people. She must have had loads of time to whip up some tasty treats but couldn’t be bothered. Bet most of the neighbours came for the booze.
All that money and only a single fig, quartered for decoration

Christmas must be hard in the hoopers house as they're used to being flooded with hampers

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.