MOD & FOD #17 Eat, Sleep, Deactivate, Repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve been carefully planning this for months haven’t they. It’s so pathetic it makes me die a bit inside!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They ll be a post by the end of today with a pic of her and fam around the tree. Mark my words.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah hopefully no one will be posting now about how they reckon she’s crying herself to sleep with shame and feeling ostracised from society and that he hates her and Is ‘distancing’ himself from her blah blah blah rather than their master plan to slowly very slowly re-introduce her into stories, a mention here and there, a disembodied voice then with badly straightened hair and her pesky fringe contained putting stuff in the oven and playing hostess
She looks so unhappy in that photo. Her smile looks pasted on.

Reactions: 6
If the event was so good there would not be a whole run of scripted photos. The best party I went to a few Christmas’ ago - we had not a single picture between the 38 of us. But we reference it all the time.

All that effort with the pictures and then the Telegraph upstage them 😂

Imagine the conversation today.....oh I can’t breathe 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
They’ve been carefully planning this for months haven’t they. It’s so pathetic it makes me die a bit inside!
Yes yes yes - you are so right!!! It’s all been so carefully curated by the pr - “lie low Clemmie them lets do a “Christmas miracle” appearance”

Reactions: 11
Are those #gifted McCain roast potatoes she’s getting out of the oven?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes yes yes - you are so right!!! It’s all been so carefully curated by the pr - “lie low Clemmie them lets do a “Christmas miracle” appearance”
I told you last week, they're working with a PR firm to plan her come back. I'm sick to my stomach to see her arrogant face again.

Reactions: 9
Why oh why is her comeback photo this
A9B0D99E-95E9-4513-9DD2-8A92D3F57CA4.jpeg

Her teeth 🤦🏻‍♀️
These 2 are so so awful.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She’s put on weight. I think she’s been shame eating.

I mean hush my mouth but she looks really bad, like someone who has been told that mustard yellow is IN and so is tiger print. It’s so IN and TRENDY.Amd then she scrapes back her fringe and looks like that.

She is just getting it wrong On so many counts. The telegraph piece was a bleeping gift. Thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The Telegraph article was spot on. Clemmie looks quite nervous in those clips I think, especially when Simon was talking to her when she was at the oven, she didn’t know what to say.

Reactions: 14
Oh, I’ve just had a post deleted. Because I agreed with something rather than giving a reaction, apparently. This is all new to me. 😂 If I agree with something am I supposed to just ‘like’ it?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh god, those stories made me cringe with second-hand embarrassment. It all looked so forced and unfeeling. Her looking proud of a very mediocre, sparse buffet, her fake smiles, him wandering round filming kids while adults party (so creepy). It's just so pathetic, if they hadn't sold their kids' futures for a gifted reno, I'd almost feel sorry for them.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.