MOD & FOD #17 Eat, Sleep, Deactivate, Repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine going to their Christmas party. What could you possibly say to them. How do you address that situation as neighbour. So weird.

Reactions: 7
I see she’s still growing out the fringe and thank duck she isn’t rocking a Grenson boot with that horror of a dress.

God she’s brings out the witch in me🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’ll definitely be back next year, absolutely no shame in appearing on his Instagram. They have both played this spectacularly badly and shown their true colours.
Yeah hopefully no one will be posting now about how they reckon she’s crying herself to sleep with shame and feeling ostracised from society and that he hates her and Is ‘distancing’ himself from her blah blah blah rather than their master plan to slowly very slowly re-introduce her into stories, a mention here and there, a disembodied voice then with badly straightened hair and her pesky fringe contained putting stuff in the oven and playing hostess

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They should have employed a nanny/au pair person to watch the youngest children in that room, otherwise who’s watching them if they are hosting? When my parents hosted a boozy party like that, they employed a babysitter to take us out for a few hours, then she brought us upstairs to keep out of the way of the boozing drunken party guests.

Reactions: 5
Just enjoy your party and guests FOD and maybe stop twatting about on stories about it.

Reactions: 14
I dunno, but at least they’re providing us with some gossip-able crappy Christmas content. It would have been the height of cruelty to us hate watchers, if they’d had a social media free Christmas! I love the way they had to cover the visiting kids’ faces - the irony! Do they have no concept of what they’re doing with their own children’s privacy and how devastatingly wrong they are in selling their kids, even today when their own ‘friends’ are saying “please cover our kids’ faces”?? They never ask themselves why their friends don’t want to plaster their kids on SM?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine going to their Christmas party. What could you possibly say to them. How do you address that situation as neighbour. So weird.
Because she will have had violins playing while explaining what happened...

Reactions: 3
That story is like the best Christmas gift for us. Where to actually begin? F@ck me! He has been on here and provided us with everything-dog, clemmie, kids with emojis, no ADS, bad clothes, no fringe, shite food, house tour, pretend friends, cheese, massive cheese. Oh thank you Slymon, you’ve just set this thread on fire. Seller of Daughters the gift that just keeps on giving #Colab 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just enjoy your party and guests FOD and maybe stop twatting about on stories about it.
Exactly! As I said above, I hosted friends the other day, did a lovely spread which included actual effort - and nobody was walking round filming, we were all enjoying ourselves and only did the obligatory one friendship picture at the beginning of the night. After 30+ years of friendship the pictures are lovely to look back on, and love seeing the children being added/changing/growing. There’s no way though, that we’d ever consider walking round filming for social media!! It’s ridiculous. Your friends are there!! Who is anyone trying to impress? If you’re hosting your friends, why do you need to show your haters (us, obvs), or your bot followers, or your sycophant hun team, what you’re doing? He’s lost the bleeping plot.

Reactions: 12
I kind of hope MOD doesn't return to Insta, it clearly became a really toxic place for her which didn't bring her happiness. All the gifted stuff doesn't make a soul happy. She should walk away and do something more worthwhile. Her credibility as a midwife and that being a real calling for her is kind of down the toilet now.

Exactly! As I said above, I hosted friends the other day, did a lovely spread which included actual effort - and nobody was walking round filming, we were all enjoying ourselves and only did the obligatory one friendship picture at the beginning of the night. After 30+ years of friendship the pictures are lovely to look back on, and love seeing the children being added/changing/growing. There’s no way though, that we’d ever consider walking round filming for social media!! It’s ridiculous. Your friends are there!! Who is anyone trying to impress? If you’re hosting your friends, why do you need to show your haters (us, obvs), or your bot followers, or your sycophant hun team, what you’re doing? He’s lost the bleeping plot.
Because he needs validating

Reactions: 13
That story is like the best Christmas gift for us. Where to actually begin? F@ck me! He has been on here and provided us with everything-dog, clemmie, kids with emojis, no ADS, bad clothes, no fringe, shite food, house tour, pretend friends, cheese, massive cheese. Oh thank you Slymon, you’ve just set this thread on fire. Seller of Daughters the gift that just keeps on giving #Colab 😂😂😂😂
And two figs, (are they metaphors?) with a bunch of grapes. He could have had her explain what she had cooking away in the oven and how she enjoyed styling the cheese, crisps and chutney. She’ll be studying for a diploma in interior design next.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s alive! She’s alllllliiiiiiiiiive!!!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Because she will have had violins playing while explaining what happened...
I’m getting second hand embarrassment just thinking about it. I don’t know how she does it, that’s another level of ego! I don’t think I could face going out let alone inviting people round. Balls of steel those two.

Maybe her new Instagram handle will be ‘his other half’.
Oh. My. God. The absolute GALL of posting that picture. Unbelievable.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.