MOD & FOD #17 Eat, Sleep, Deactivate, Repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on earth did she fk it all up so badly - she went through the mumsnet thread - didn’t change

Joined tattle to slag off another influencer - didn’t learn

was one of the first posters on her own thread, engaged in debate about her and her husband and the over sharing - didn’t change, didn’t learn

Alice gate

husband still hasn’t changed, hasn’t learned and just pretends she doesn’t exist

they’ve got some serious madness

Like how could you be such an active participant in a thread about yourself and not think - mmmm, ill take this on board and do more / less etc.

and Still so silent.

Reactions: 22
How on earth did she fk it all up so badly - she went through the mumsnet thread - didn’t change

Joined tattle to slag off another influencer - didn’t learn

was one of the first posters on her own thread, engaged in debate about her and her husband and the over sharing - didn’t change, didn’t learn

Alice gate

husband still hasn’t changed, hasn’t learned and just pretends she doesn’t exist

they’ve got some serious madness

Like how could you be such an active participant in a thread about yourself and not think - mmmm, ill take this on board and do more / less etc.

and Still so silent.
Cuz she is a narcissistic control freak and knows best.

Reactions: 10
because I think she made the mistake of believing her own hype, was living in an instabubble and was probably being fawned over by eager/just as greedy management.

Reactions: 6
Maybe I've enjoyed their downfall a bit too much, but they brought it on themselves and at the worst time to be frank. Not much in the way of freebie gifts this Christmas.

Mother of five boys also just did a #AD with Sky. She's the one to watch in my opinion:

Twins. ✔
Photogenic kids. ✔
Dog. ✔
Middle class vibes ✔

Reactions: 11
Maybe I've enjoyed their downfall a bit too much, but they brought it on themselves and at the worst time to be frank. Not much in the way of freebie gifts this Christmas.

Mother of five boys also just did a #AD with Sky. She's the one to watch in my opinion:

Twins. ✔
Photogenic kids. ✔
Dog. ✔
Middle class vibes ✔

Just took a look - love her feed!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh she's also got her own thread here- I followed her before she went travelling, then went off her when she was all over the reducing waste trend, but still willing to work with Esso. :unsure:
I really liked Faye, but she’s just another child seller, with kids plastered everywhere and her posing has got completely out of hand. The photos have lost the natural look. Shame as I thought she was going to be awesome. Not a plant based influencer doing ads for salmon and Cadbury with a side of sky, Disney, Esso, Costa, next etc etc. You name it, she’ll do an ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Any dog news? Maybe Clemmie’s doing all the dog walking if she’s not working? I really thought a dog would be good for engagement. Also all sorts of ads opportunities.

Reactions: 4
I looked all the way back to the beginning of his posts and its really sad - he has changed so much. The first posts were so genuine and now you know its all planned. Time to shut up shop

Reactions: 8
Maybe he’s watching here and those odd posts of the twins from the Middle East weirded him out! It bloody should have!

Reactions: 8
To be fait there is a lot to catch up on here for him, and the kids are off school/ nursery so he is probably creating a bank of content.....

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I think this will only feed into their belief they are legitimate celebrities and not floggers of children.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.