MOD & FOD #17 Eat, Sleep, Deactivate, Repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgot about Nick Knowles. Right old sleeze bag apparently. Think he might even be worthy of his own thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I always wanted to like Nick Knowles, but met him on a night out and he was so sleazy! Kept grabbing girls bums, doing the whole ‘do you know who I am?’

Not to derail the FoD thread! Can imagine him also asking if people know who he is!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Might not be a popular opinion but I wouldn’t put Nick Knowles in any comparison to FOD. He has worked on DIY SOS for a very long time and I know someone who benefitted from the show and they said he was compassionate, understanding and thoughtful as a man and I wouldn’t put FOD in that camp.

if he was compassionate I think he would have left the instagram / influencing world to support his clearly struggling wife.

If he was understanding he would not make fun of his children.

If he was thoughtful he would not use his children for financial gain.

Nick Knowles might gain money from his position presenting the show, but he certainly doesn’t use the stories to get paid advertising opportunities from what I’ve seen.

Don’t know about the bum touching lol

On another note, all these people asking where Clemmie is - the ones I’ve clicked on have hardly any followers. It’s all a PR stunt to sweep back in. I really hope she doesn’t, for her own mental health and her families future. ☹

Reactions: 10
I always wanted to like Nick Knowles, but met him on a night out and he was so sleazy! Kept grabbing girls bums, doing the whole ‘do you know who I am?’

Not to derail the FoD thread! Can imagine him also asking if people know who he is!
He likes his girlfriends young, sounded like he was a bit of a wankpuffin to his ex wife over maintenance payments 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He likes his girlfriends young, sounded like he was a bit of a wankpuffin to his ex wife over maintenance payments 🤷🏻‍♀️
I so thought this was FOD 😂😂😂 wondered what on earth id missed!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does he have his wife's number saved as "Clemmie Hooper" 😂 I'd find it bit odd if my husband had to save my number in his phone, under my full name!
Ahaha I have a thing where I absolutely have to have everyone’s first and last names in my phone.

Ugh, me too. Especially the ones featuring sick, disabled or dying children, saying things like “pray for them!” It’s disgusting and exploitative - and totally insincere.
Yep. So vile

Yeah, there is that, but it’s hardly a good way to build a relationship with your work colleagues. Wonder if her ego has deflated at all.
Honestly, this kind of chat wouldn't make her at all popular where I work. I've worked with people who've been quite open about not needing the money and they haven't lasted long in the NHS. Or been well liked.
Midwifery is a vocation and a career but is not a money spinner - I've said it before but being an influencer and buying into all that entails just doesn't work with the ethics of being a midwife or nurse. I'm not saying she should be a martyr but it's insulting to her colleagues and clients to tell people she's only sticking with it cos it's her "brand".
Urghhhh she winds me up! I've given her the benefit of the doubt cos I'm a soppy old soul but I know if I worked with her we would not get along. At all.

Reactions: 11
Imagine thinking that instagramery is somehow more worthy than midwifery as a career.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It was always so obvious how much more into the influencing she was from the tone of her posts, however much she talked about her passion for her midwifery, it just never rang true, always felt a bit ike she was quoting from something else, never really from the heart. I don't know, it just felt like there wasn't a connection somehow (it was more about the fact she'd written a book and got to wear nice dresses and talk about herself than what the book was actually about or how useful it was). Whereas her total thrill at the M&S advertising, clothes, holidays, amongst others was very clear to see. Nothing wrong with that but when one part of her life relied on the other, it's hard to keep going...

Reactions: 12
Imagine thinking that instagramery is somehow more worthy than midwifery as a career.
Yeah but when you’ve delivered a baby no one says ” here’s a free holiday to the Maldives” or “ good work there Clemmie here’s a £4,000.00 sink” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.