MOD & FOD #16 Slymon is being penetrated in the ears, whilst Gimmie is hiding from her peers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Despite all which annoys me about FOD, I think the one thing I really can’t stand is how firstly he cannot take one ounce of criticism whatsoever and neither can his (bot)fans. I know it’s been said before, but it absolutely boils my blood. I’d honestly respect him so much more if he responded to criticism well or just didn’t engage at all.

I remember once he posted a video about trying to get the girls to have less screen time and videoing everything he was trying to get them to do. I commented that I found it strange to encourage less screen time while using your phone all the while to record it. And oh my god, the backlash I got was so enormous and nasty, including FOD’s snarky reply.

I’m sure I say a lot of dumb things online, but I stand by the point I was making on that one 😂

Reactions: 32
I need to step away from Instagram, they think I'm obsessed with fod 😆

PSX_20191126_090551.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Despite all which annoys me about FOD, I think the one thing I really can’t stand is how firstly he cannot take one ounce of criticism whatsoever and neither can his (bot)fans. I know it’s been said before, but it absolutely boils my blood. I’d honestly respect him so much more if he responded to criticism well or just didn’t engage at all.

I remember once he posted a video about trying to get the girls to have less screen time and videoing everything he was trying to get them to do. I commented that I found it strange to encourage less screen time while using your phone all the while to record it. And oh my god, the backlash I got was so enormous and nasty, including FOD’s snarky reply.

I’m sure I say a lot of dumb things online, but I stand by the point I was making on that one 😂

He has a total lack of self-awareness.

Reactions: 8
I might have missed this but going from following 3011 down to 2242 & I believe she's finally unfollowed CT.

Reactions: 3
Hello. First time posting here. The MOD and FOD stuff is incredible. I’ve just snorted while being on Insta. A woman who’s always being gifted stuff has asked us all not to go mad re Black Friday Week as it’s wasteful and irresponsible. The irony 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I might have missed this but going from following 3011 down to 2242 & I believe she's finally unfollowed CT.
Yep, you’re right. She’s finally unfollowed CT after CT unfollowed her a week or two ago. Maybe no move to Ramsgate for CT after all now. MOD may well be relieved.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yep, you’re right. She’s finally unfollowed CT after CT unfollowed her a week or two ago. Maybe no move to Ramsgate for CT after all now. MOD may well be relieved.
MOD will not be relieved. I imagine people following her made her feel moving to Kent was right. I can’t believe such a narcissist is happy in Thanet and it’s why she’s always away and not there. She’s lost all the group she used to self promote herself and whilst they are all in and around London where all the events are, she’s out in Kent with a class A twit and no real friends.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Maybe now they're not friends anymore one of them can reinstate 'the fringe' #silverlinings

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is gone beyond parody now. So Clemmie is being blamed for all non-white maternal deaths now, wt?!
I guess everyone here or somewhere else now are making a scapegoat out of her ... giving it way more importance and associating them to everything evil On earth.. stupid and outrageous though..

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Who of the Instamums did you meet IRL? I’m always curious about real life personalities vs online personas, which are almost always two completely different things.

To that, fwiw, I think it’s incredibly unfair, witch-hunt behaviour for the public to pursue Clemmie in her job. She’s not a politician who’s accountable to the people. By all accounts she really is a good, hard working midwife and really should be judged by her professional conduct and not by her social media presence.
I’m not sure of the rules on tattle - I posted a question on this thread asking about another instamum and it was deleted.

I’ve met 2 of them. One I went to hear speak at an event and another I had a coffee with by chance at an another event as I was at. I went to a couple of daytime events when on my djrst

Is it appropriate to say which one I didn’t like and why?

After the event and when I met her I Unfollowed, didn’t give any feedback and respected their much barked requests of ‘don’t like don’t follow’.

Reactions: 4
It’s all just a bit tragic. Middle aged parents in glitter at festivals #bestlife, selfies for days, pretend hilarious japes and ooopsies all kids have tantrums and lose hair bands and I think this is why i just cleaned them all out and went back to what I like on insta - illustrators, ethical small businesses, interiors , architecture etc. Not wallies being bigger wallies for likes and free peanut butter

We get enough eye rolls at home taking pics of the older kids for ourselves let alone if we wanted to be glittery leopard printed tossers on walls for the gram. Imagine - youth must be cringing hard at this if they ever go near the sidebar of shame

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Who of the Instamums did you meet IRL? I’m always curious about real life personalities vs online personas, which are almost always two completely different things.

To that, fwiw, I think it’s incredibly unfair, witch-hunt behaviour for the public to pursue Clemmie in her job. She’s not a politician who’s accountable to the people. By all accounts she really is a good, hard working midwife and really should be judged by her professional conduct and not by her social media presence.
Everyone is accountable for their behaviour

Reactions: 7
Everyone is accountable for their behaviour
This is true, people have lost far more lucrative lifestyles than her for saying and doing less. I don’t think she should lose her job. Her apology was tit- and apparently Tattle practically forced her to post that stuff 🙄. Whilst some people on here don’t think what she said was racist there are plenty on Instagram who think what she said was and they have long memories I don’t see how she can come back to Instagram after this but that said when Anthony Bourdain committed suicide many people firmly put the blame at his girlfriends door, she was called all sorts on her posts, for a long time, she then continued to post but disabled comments, she now carries on as usual and things seem to have quietened down so who knows🤷‍♀️ Perhaps they are just going to play the waiting game

Reactions: 5
This is true, people have lost far more lucrative lifestyles than her for saying and doing less. I don’t think she should lose her job. Her apology was tit- and apparently Tattle practically forced her to post that stuff 🙄. Whilst some people on here don’t think what she said was racist there are plenty on Instagram who think what she said was and they have long memories I don’t see how she can come back to Instagram after this but that said when Anthony Bourdain committed suicide many people firmly put the blame at his girlfriends door, she was called all sorts on her posts, for a long time, she then continued to post but disabled comments, she now carries on as usual and things seem to have quietened down so who knows🤷‍♀️ Perhaps they are just going to play the waiting game
She will be back. She’s too up herself. Everything will be someone else’s fault and she’s the scape goat. She’s waiting for this tide to turn. If she wasn’t there would have been an actual apology. She’s waiting for her followers to stabilise, probably also to hear from the NMC. If the midwifery is going to be problematic she has still got 600k followers. She can still make something of that.

Reactions: 11
She will be back. She’s too up herself. Everything will be someone else’s fault and she’s the scape goat. She’s waiting for this tide to turn. If she wasn’t there would have been an actual apology. She’s waiting for her followers to stabilise, probably also to hear from the NMC. If the midwifery is going to be problematic she has still got 600k followers. She can still make something of that.
It will be interesting to see how this pans out 👍

Reactions: 5
100pc this. She is watching and waiting and planning her comeback.

What else is there for her?

She will be back of that there is no doubt.

A leopard doesn’t change its spots so either she will own her bitchy side or try and be contrite but it will surface again.

I find it so weird that she is literally being ghosted by her own husband who is posting but pretending she doesn’t exist.

Reactions: 10
It’s all just a bit tragic. Middle aged parents in glitter at festivals #bestlife, selfies for days, pretend hilarious japes and ooopsies all kids have tantrums and lose hair bands and I think this is why i just cleaned them all out and went back to what I like on insta - illustrators, ethical small businesses, interiors , architecture etc. Not wallies being bigger wallies for likes and free peanut butter

We get enough eye rolls at home taking pics of the older kids for ourselves let alone if we wanted to be glittery leopard printed tossers on walls for the gram. Imagine - youth must be cringing hard at this if they ever go near the sidebar of shame
wallies being bigger wallies for likes and free peanut butter Thread title suggestion! Courtesy of Crouchendtiger

and yes I’m sure it’s fine to say who you didn’t like when you met them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.