MOD & FOD #16 Slymon is being penetrated in the ears, whilst Gimmie is hiding from her peers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
slightly gutted to keep missing out on having my thread title suggestions used, despite my suggestions having more likes and reactions. petty i know, but it does sting. 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
slightly gutted to keep missing out on having my thread title suggestions used, despite my suggestions having more likes and reactions. petty i know, but it does sting. 😔
Yours only has 2 more likes than the one chosen, but it really needs to be repeated on the last few pages so it doesn't get lost as often happens if it's before page 48.

mine got 65 likes! I feel robbed!
Afraid it was too long to fit! Titles don't have to be long or rhyme. As good as some of the two sentence suggestions are they just wont fit sadly:(

Reactions: 9
Yes don’t worry @AliceInWanderLost and @blurstoftimes your thread suggestions didn’t go unnoticed. I spotted other thread suggestions that seemed to get a lot of votes that also weren’t used
@Yel - I take the thread competitions too seriously too 🤣🙈 the thread title that was chosen only had about 7 likes?! @Partyof4 was robbed too! 🤣

098DC7A8-CD8A-412B-AE94-C816BB03D870.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Yours only has 2 more likes than the one chosen, but it really needs to be repeated on the last few pages so it doesn't get lost as often happens if it's before page 48.

Afraid it was too long to fit! Titles don't have to be long or rhyme. As good as some of the two sentence suggestions are they just wont fit sadly:(
my competitive streak just came out there! Definitely take it too seriously 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve kinda ignored these two because they’re insufferable ( although have kept up with the MOD drama) but just looked at his feed and actually could vomit. It’s so cringe inducing. My arm hairs are on end 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I decided to take a break from Tattle about a month ago. What a mistake to make. Still catching up and got some way to go but have been periodically going on their Ig pages to keep in the loop for any new content. After seeing Slymon's latest, I broke my Tattle abstinence to say this: WHY DO THEY HAVE SO MUCH PEANUT BUTTER?!

after the Milk&More debacle really didn't need my favourite Peanut butter brand gifting to the OD's too, any more of this and my stomach will beat out my principles 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I broke my Tattle abstinence to say this: WHY DO THEY HAVE SO MUCH PEANUT BUTTER?!

after the Milk&More debacle really didn't need my favourite Peanut butter brand gifting to the OD's too, any more of this and my stomach will beat out my principles 😂
Because they gift a case or three! That brand has done loads of instagram adverts so I doubt they paid for it

• Sad
Reactions: 5
So the comments on his latest posts attacking poor Martha. Are they all from bots? They all seem to say a variation of the same thing ‘jeez I bet you’re fun at parties!’ Very few of them have public accounts, they all follow hundreds of people but have no followers. How do they work? Are they computer generated comments that are set up to sound like housewives from Tennessee?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.