MOD & FOD #16 Slymon is being penetrated in the ears, whilst Gimmie is hiding from her peers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else come here first and then actually look at IG? #askingforafriend 🙄🤥
All the time.
Actually I don’t have an instagram, account I use my daughters 🤣
Incidentally I deleted my Instagram account about three or so years ago partly because I got fed up with MOD and FODs accounts getting more full of ads. I remember the specific post too... I think she had the two eldest daughters on a train somewhere and she was saying how wonderful the journey was because she had a laptop or tablet or something #ad #microsoft #whatever. I thought this is all about selling not about parenting.
Just been looking recently since the drama started.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
All the time.
Actually I don’t have an instagram, account I use my daughters 🤣
Incidentally I deleted my Instagram account about three or so years ago partly because I got fed up with MOD and FODs accounts getting more full of ads. I remember the specific post too... I think she had the two eldest daughters on a train somewhere and she was saying how wonderful the jounery was because she had a laptop or tablet or something #ad #microsoft #whatever. I thought this is all about selling not about parenting.
Just been looking recently since the drama started.
I deleted Facebook 4 years ago. It had gone from a way to keep up with old friends to just blah wank blah bollocks blah ads rinse repeat. Now when I tell people I don’t actually use FB they look at me like I’m an alien!! I think IG will be going the same way very soon 😴

Reactions: 20
I deleted Facebook 4 years ago. It had gone from a way to keep up with old friends to just blah wank blah bollocks blah ads rinse repeat. Now when I tell people I don’t actually use FB they look at me like I’m an alien!! I think IG will be going the same way very soon 😴
Same. Facebook went at the same time as IG for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I hope it does. I look at people who use Facebook like they’re aliens. I always think “is Facebook still a thing” 😅

Reactions: 9
Clemmie is being made into a scapegoat for a lot of things.

She’s an absolute tool, but it’s all gone a bit far.

I do find FOD way more annoying than her though.

I followed a lot of these instamums when I had my first and felt like I needed a bit of insight into motherhood but they annoyed me too much and I met one IRL and found her to be a right head so did what they ask us all to do and ‘clicked unfollow’

I was quite shocked when I read about CB and the pimp thing - I’ve been sick today so decided to indulge in some online time. I followed her for about a day when engaging with all these instamums but she wasn’t my bag. They all aren’t my bag tho. Too much stuff. Too empty as people. Too try hard. A bit tragic for proper grown ups.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Exactly this I’m concerned Clemmie is suddenly the poster child of causing maternal black deaths , there’s loads of health reasons black women have higher incident of maternal morbidity and mortality and neglect is way down that list .
This will work in her favour though. She can’t shoulder this blame. She’ll let it play out till people fodget and move on and she can brush it off.
i have older teens and none of them would use Facebook, it’s for old people 🤣

Reactions: 12
Clemmie is being made into a scapegoat for a lot of things.

She’s an absolute tool, but it’s all gone a bit far.

I do find FOD way more annoying than her though.

I followed a lot of these instamums when I had my first and felt like I needed a bit of insight into motherhood but they annoyed me too much and I met one IRL and found her to be a right head so did what they ask us all to do and ‘clicked unfollow’

I was quite shocked when I read about CB and the pimp thing - I’ve been sick today so decided to indulge in some online time. I followed her for about a day when engaging with all these instamums but she wasn’t my bag. They all aren’t my bag tho. Too much stuff. Too empty as people. Too try hard. A bit tragic for proper grown ups.
Who of the Instamums did you meet IRL? I’m always curious about real life personalities vs online personas, which are almost always two completely different things.

To that, fwiw, I think it’s incredibly unfair, witch-hunt behaviour for the public to pursue Clemmie in her job. She’s not a politician who’s accountable to the people. By all accounts she really is a good, hard working midwife and really should be judged by her professional conduct and not by her social media presence.

Reactions: 5
Clemmie’s Code of Conduct says she can be judged by her online behaviour. I’m certain doctors, teachers, solicitors and accountants can all be judged by their online behaviour, too.

Reactions: 19
I've just come across this. The link was posted in the comments on MOD's page. I find this so offensive and upsetting. Why is it ok for POC to post this sort of thing, when it would be a crime in the UK for a white person to post this about POC.

1591820C-E38E-4E1B-A2EE-23C4FEC76390.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I've just come across this. The link was posted in the comments on MOD's page. I find this so offensive and upsetting. Why is it ok for POC to post this sort of thing, when it would be a crime in the UK for a white person to post this about POC.

View attachment 59863
And... do you think maybe this was what Clemmie was trying to say about CB, perhaps worded a bit clumsily?

Reactions: 9
And... do you think maybe this was what Clemmie was trying to say about CB, perhaps worded a bit clumsily?
I am not Clemmie, nor do I know her, so I can't tell you what she was trying to say. I do not know everything that she said either on here or in personal messages either. But what I have read does not contain Clemmie saying anything like this.

Reactions: 4
Who of the Instamums did you meet IRL? I’m always curious about real life personalities vs online personas, which are almost always two completely different things.

To that, fwiw, I think it’s incredibly unfair, witch-hunt behaviour for the public to pursue Clemmie in her job. She’s not a politician who’s accountable to the people. By all accounts she really is a good, hard working midwife and really should be judged by her professional conduct and not by her social media presence.
Her code of conduct for her professional role, which she uses and used to boost her online income and presence has very clear guidelines about how she should conduct herself online. Therefore she has blurred the lines and jeopardised her career through her greed, self importance and by being fame hungry.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Her code of conduct for her professional role, which she uses and used to boost her online income and prescience, has very clear guidelines about how she should conduct herself online. Therefore she has blurred the lines and jeopardised her career through her greed, self importance and by being fame hungry.
Yes I’m pretty sure you are correct. We have a social media policy at work which mentions about us not posting our personal views (especially on political issues) on social media if we have our place of work listed - I am a civil servant and this would be a conflict of interests.
so I would imagine it would be similar thing for MOD.

Reactions: 11

View attachment 59863
I have limited knowledge on this and trying to educate myself. It relates to white privilege. I’m not offended by that at all, I’m sad that in this day and age people still feel like that.

Reactions: 15
Ahhh what was your latest one anyway out of interest?
ah, i had a few suggestions, but i think it was the last one that was most popular. unfortunately, i'm fiercely competitive, so it was frustrating to miss out again...

posing twins to balance for hobnobs is a precarious art, but "duck the danger" thinks FODknob "i can't tell 'em apart!"

MOD's absence has FOD at a loss, without her to identify which twin he's posting photos of...

FODknob still can't tell the difference between the twins, 'cause when he looks at them the ££ signs in his eyes flash DING, DING, DING! (...or BLING, BLING, BLING!)

Yours actually made me spit my wine out last night. Hilarious!! Xx
aww, thank you! that honestly makes me feel a whole lot better! 💗

Yours only has 2 more likes than the one chosen, but it really needs to be repeated on the last few pages so it doesn't get lost as often happens if it's before page 48.
ah, okay - i wasn't really sure of the etiquette was around re-sharing title suggestions that had already been suggested - i didn't want to irritate people by repeating titles i'd already suggested, but if that's okay then i'll ensure i do that next time. thank you! 👌🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
ah, i had a few suggestions, but i think it was the last one that was most popular. unfortunately, i'm fiercely competitive, so it was frustrating to miss out again...

posing twins to balance for hobnobs is a precarious art, but "duck the danger" thinks FODknob "i can't tell 'em apart
I love this one 👏

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.