MOD & FOD #14 Who cares that my wife is going through hell; when there’s hair bands to lose and children to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While I respect your opinion, it is Clemmie herself that has portrayed the absent mother characterisation by declaring she's rarely present for bedtime, attending event after event at evenings and weekends and choosing to be absent.

I therefore fully understand how people can reach the conclusion that she should shut down social media and focus on her children.
Yes, agree with this. We only see a snapshot, that’s true, but the snapshot we see is a constant “I need another break”! Going to the opening of an envelope with her #girlgang (awks), going on constant trips away without them (and with them, too of course), not knowing their bedtime routine, etc etc etc. When she is with them she’s doing stories about getting away from them, needing peace and quiet, or having secret nannies doing the looking after while she ‘chills’, or parties. Loads of pics and stories of Slymon’s she’s sat on her phone. Photos other people posted from festivals with the kids - she’s on her phone. She was posting on Tattle under an alias, bigging herself up and slagging off her mates - while spending “quality time” with the eldest two on an undeclared gifted holiday. Plus, she’s been complicit in the selling of those girls’ childhoods and privacy. I don’t care if she stopped posting them at some point. She continued in a relationship with her gif husband, and stood by while he carried on exploiting them for trips/cash/likes. They had not one iota of need behind this. They are wealthy without Instagram, it’s not like they’d starve if they didn’t shill their moppets. It’s all rooted in her (and his) narcissism. That’s another reason why she called him a twit and a gif, and why he now isn’t supporting her. Narcs care about one thing and one thing only, their own flawed and fucked up agenda. Whatever happens going forward it will be on every level geared towards maintaining their own self-gratification. If that means staying together, then that will happen. If not, they’ll split. At no point will they realistically consider the family as a whole. They never have done. From moving to Thanet, to division of chores, to the posting of the girls, all the many things that each does to oppose he other, they do what they want, and to hell with the others.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
New poster brought here via the MOD debacle..

Sorry if this has already been noted but the number that MOD is following has suddenly dropped by 500+ so she (or someone on her behalf) is deleting quite rapidly. Which I think means she is planning a comeback as opposed to disappearing in to the sunset to focus on family etc?

Reactions: 8
Can you tell the difference between being blocked and someone unfollowing on Instagram?

Reactions: 1
Yes, agree with this. We only see a snapshot, that’s true, but the snapshot we see is a constant “I need another break”! Going to the opening of an envelope with her #girlgang (awks), going on constant trips away without them (and with them, too of course), not knowing their bedtime routine, etc etc etc. When she is with them she’s doing stories about getting away from them, needing peace and quiet, or having secret nannies doing the looking after while she ‘chills’, or parties. Loads of pics and stories of Slymon’s she’s sat on her phone. Photos other people posted from festivals with the kids - she’s on her phone. She was posting on Tattle under an alias, bigging herself up and slagging off her mates - while spending “quality time” with the eldest two on an undeclared gifted holiday. Plus, she’s been complicit in the selling of those girls’ childhoods and privacy. I don’t care if she stopped posting them at some point. She continued in a relationship with her gif husband, and stood by while he carried on exploiting them for trips/cash/likes. They had not one iota of need behind this. They are wealthy without Instagram, it’s not like they’d starve if they didn’t shill their moppets. It’s all rooted in her (and his) narcissism. That’s another reason why she called him a twit and a gif, and why he now isn’t supporting her. Narcs care about one thing and one thing only, their own flawed and fucked up agenda. Whatever happens going forward it will be on every level geared towards maintaining their own self-gratification. If that means staying together, then that will happen. If not, they’ll split. At no point will they realistically consider the family as a whole. They never have done. From moving to Thanet, to division of chores, to the posting of the girls, all the many things that each does to oppose he other, they do what they want, and to hell with the others.
Exactly this. You’ve verbalised it better than me, but this is exactly what I was alluding to.

Reactions: 7

Sorry if this has already been noted but the number that MOD is following has suddenly dropped by 500+ so she (or someone on her behalf) is deleting quite rapidly. Which I think means she is planning a comeback as opposed to disappearing in to the sunset to focus on family etc?
Maybe she's doing a Taylor swift and deleting all the people she's following and will come back posing with snakes? 🐍🐍🐍

Or deleting the 500 people that they've kept a note of wronging her and she's about to start some action.

Reactions: 9
Yes but is FOD any better? Watching him enjoying spending time with his daughters with a big AD across the top of the post or on a gifted holiday or feeding them a promoted breakfast cereal doesn't really make me see him as the perfect father. Maybe he just couldn't afford to spend as much time away from his girls, seeing as they are his his bread and butter
They used to have a more conventional set up with MOD spending most of the time with the children but she got big first and FOD had to step in and take on a more hands on role. Then he upped his Instagram game and overtook her.
I’ve definitely sensed bitterness from MOD over is popularity, I think he has stolen her thunder.
I stopped following her not long after the time of the Danielle Perry drama, MOD just wasn’t coming across well to me, moaning and negative, generally unlikeable. I can’t say this ‘scandal’ has been a surprise tbh

Reactions: 9
Reading FODs post just makes me think that he knows his target audience so well, he knows that he and clemmie (pre alicegate) could post the same thing word for word and he would gets lots of admiring fangirls singing his praises and she would have far more criticism so he knows full well now that he will still attract the same comments form these strange women who admire him.
I think over time it’s made MOD so bitter, and maybe insecure and the fact that he continues to do this instead of simply deactivating their accounts and supporting each other in real life says A LOT about their relationship.

Reactions: 13
They used to have a more conventional set up with MOD spending most of the time with the children but she got big first and FOD had to step in and take on a more hands on role. Then he upped his Instagram game and overtook her.
I’ve definitely sensed bitterness from MOD over is popularity, I think he has stolen her thunder.
I stopped following her not long after the time of the Danielle Perry drama, MOD just wasn’t coming across well to me, moaning and negative, generally unlikeable. I can’t say this ‘scandal’ has been a surprise tbh
I mean Danielle Parry

Reactions: 2
Jeez. The fangirls are really upset. How dare people criticize father of daughters.
I particularly like the one that says “It’s none of your business what he does...”

Think you’ll find he’s made it a million plus peoples’ business what he does for every nano second of the day. You reap what you sow. Why are these people so blind??

Reactions: 13

But the person she followed can delete that too... you can delete followers and following

Reactions: 5
I don't doubt that's true. But working mothers (in whatever capacity) get the short end of the stick for being away from their children. We shouldn't judge. None of us are perfect (apart from me, obvs) 😂

And yes I know she probably does it for the money, gifts etc but there are worse parents out there then Clemmie Hooper.
No one said she was a terrible parent, people have discussed the content they’ve put out there and essentially no one is judging but you are trying to moderate the thread. Click report on a comment you have an issue with.

Reactions: 8
I just need to say, I love all the little gems that this and its predecessor threads have brought me since Alicegate broke. Two weeks ago, I would never have expected to come on here and read a mouth-watering serving suggestion for cottage cheese, but here we are.
We’re here all week 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Reading FODs post just makes me think that he knows his target audience so well, he knows that he and clemmie (pre alicegate) could post the same thing word for word and he would gets lots of admiring fangirls singing his praises and she would have far more criticism so he knows full well now that he will still attract the same comments form these strange women who admire him.
I think over time it’s made MOD so bitter, and maybe insecure and the fact that he continues to do this instead of simply deactivating their accounts and supporting each other in real life says A LOT about their relationship.
His target audience, those that comment anyway, seem to be the type of person who talk about their dogs eating faeces 😩 and laugh at fart jokes, or just post “great post” to everything. The latter being bots I assume.

Or maybe the dog poo eating posters think that’s what he wants to hear?

But the person she followed can delete that too... you can delete followers and following
Something's definitely happened to go down suddenly 500 followers. Unlikely she's been blocked by that many people that she was following

Reactions: 3
I agree with every single word here @PoorPatrol 👏

She’s not following SMS, CB, TMS, HM anymore... so all the people she spoke about on here. Anyone else?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.