MOD & FOD #14 Who cares that my wife is going through hell; when there’s hair bands to lose and children to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like you have to wax far too often to pole dance in her studio.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just realised the FOD house will smell as the dog poos inside. Why didn’t they housetrain it? Again, why would you tell people this? It’s all so grubby...

What is the demographic of the followers of these people? Has anyone documented it?

I need stats to try and make sense of it all!
Judging by the reaction of any of FOD's followers if you dare criticise him in anyway...a lot of frustrated housewives, he really does seem to have a posse of doting female followers.

Reactions: 9
Is flashing your flaps, sorry Labia (must use the correct terminology) off on Instagram supposed to be inspirational now?! Is gyrating against a pole like an orgasming worm the definition of being a ‘supermother’? Nah love, it’s attention seeking and a bit seedy.
‘Orgasming worm’ 🐛 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve just started reading a new book and this was the beginning.....chapter title ‘The Imposter’......couldn’t be more appropriate at the moment 🤣
A3652489-BC71-4597-933F-89AA400877CE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Can’t be bothered to watch a 25 minute amateur video. Do they criticise FOD and MOD?

If so, how have they tied in their begging or selling with that?!

Reactions: 5
This has probably been discussed before but does the twit have a job? Or does he just sit around all day filming himself have fake conversations with darling Clemmie and pretending to ask his kids to wipe their bums properly?

Reactions: 4
Unsure if this has been said already but Mod was meant to start recording season 2 of her podcast this week.. I wonder if that’s gone ahead? Can’t imagine the guests or sponsors would be that willing any longer.
4484416A-F6A0-4D40-A638-8B19D0DE3B9D.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I don't think we should be talking about her mothering skills. We see a snapshot of their lives. It's not fair to assume anything about her time with the kids. Also playing devils advocate. We don't know that she's not with 24/7 and slymon is the one who doesn't spend time with them, hence why she gets the hump when he goes abroad etc. We all know he takes photos in advance and most of them staged.

I think she's suffered enough with insults and accusations. No need to add extra x
While I respect your opinion, it is Clemmie herself that has portrayed the absent mother characterisation by declaring she's rarely present for bedtime, attending event after event at evenings and weekends and choosing to be absent.

I therefore fully understand how people can reach the conclusion that she should shut down social media and focus on her children.

Reactions: 14
While I respect your opinion, it is Clemmie herself that has portrayed the absent mother characterisation by declaring she's rarely present for bedtime, attending event after event at evenings and weekends and choosing to be absent.

I therefore fully understand how people can reach the conclusion that she should shut down social media and focus on her children.
I don't doubt that's true. But working mothers (in whatever capacity) get the short end of the stick for being away from their children. We shouldn't judge. None of us are perfect (apart from me, obvs) 😂

And yes I know she probably does it for the money, gifts etc but there are worse parents out there then Clemmie Hooper.

Reactions: 10
I'm completely new to this site so please forgive me if I don't make any sense!
If my understanding is correct CT is not now following MOD due to all of the drama. But if you look at who CT is following on Insta she is following CH's personal page (which is a private account for friends and family only and only has 36 followers). I'm confused-is the 'falling out' just for show?
My theory on this is that because the personal page is private, once unfollowed then CT wouldn’t be able to follow it again (and see any posts) without permission from MOD (which, given that CT has hung her out to dry, she’d perhaps be unlikely to give). Whereas CT (and the other supposed friends who have unfollowed CH) can presumably still see the content on the public MOD page without following her.

Reactions: 5
I don't think we should be talking about her mothering skills. We see a snapshot of their lives. It's not fair to assume anything about her time with the kids. Also playing devils advocate. We don't know that she's not with 24/7 and slymon is the one who doesn't spend time with them, hence why she gets the hump when he goes abroad etc. We all know he takes photos in advance and most of them staged.

I think she's suffered enough with insults and accusations. No need to add extra x
But with respect-she’s happy to put not just herself, but her entire family out there, on a platform where we’re actively encouraged to ‘like’ /comment etc on the content that she herself is not only happy to put out there/but let’s face it, earns a pretty good crust in doing so-therefor, she kind of has to expect us to do just that! Comment, interact & naturally in doing so-form an option. Positive or otherwise!? And let’s not forget-she was pretty forthcoming in her opinions on others, too!!

I don't doubt that's true. But working mothers (in whatever capacity) get the short end of the stick for being away from their children. We shouldn't judge. None of us are perfect (apart from me, obvs) 😂

And yes I know she probably does it for the money, gifts etc but there are worse parents out there then Clemmie Hooper.
...just to clarify. I never said she wasn’t a good mum. Just that she’s a very absent one (from what she is choosing to show on her instagram-which is really all i can go on).

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.