MOD & FOD #14 Who cares that my wife is going through hell; when there’s hair bands to lose and children to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While I respect your opinion, it is Clemmie herself that has portrayed the absent mother characterisation by declaring she's rarely present for bedtime, attending event after event at evenings and weekends and choosing to be absent.

I therefore fully understand how people can reach the conclusion that she should shut down social media and focus on her children.
Did she though? I’ve been following her for years too and really don’t get the impression she’s in London or at events night after night after night. It is good to remember that social media is just one aspect of people’s lives. We may get the impression we know more about people who we see on Instagram often but it really is massively filtered and curated. We can’t know what the insides of anyone’s life is like unless you bear first hand witness to it.

Reactions: 8
Who is she and what happened? I’ve never heard of her.
It was a while ago. Danielle wasn’t an influencer or anything, no large following, just a working class Mum who did a tongue and cheek parody of the insta mums with their gifted holidays. (Around the time of MOD & DLAMs holiday together)
MOD went on her stories and encouraged her followers to back her. Danielle got so much hate that she left Instagram and I don’t think she’s returned or if she has she has a private account.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Did she though? I’ve been following her for years too and really don’t get the impression she’s in London or at events night after night after night. It is good to remember that social media is just one aspect of people’s lives. We may get the impression we know more about people who we see on Instagram often but it really is massively filtered and curated. We can’t know what the insides of anyone’s life is like unless you bear first hand witness to it.
I'm only reporting on what I've witnessed through her 'squares' and stories! Nothing more. And by that I mean her repetitive moaning about not being present at bedtime, then in the same breath advertorial content of a promotional envelope opening with her (formerly known as) InstaPals, or a #gifted weekend/week away, etc.

So, if she chooses to post a 'woe is me, I've missed bedtime' post, followed by a stream of nauseating 'look at meeeeee' stories, what other conclusion should one realistically be expected to come to?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I don't suppose mod will be getting any invites to the birthdays of her instabegging friends anymore. It amazed me how venues and hotels would gift them spa breaks and luxury stays. I'm sure they were all gifted fancy pyjamas at one party too.

Reactions: 4
It was a while ago. Danielle wasn’t an influencer or anything, no large following, just a working class Mum who did a tongue and cheek parody of the insta mums with their gifted holidays. (Around the time of MOD & DLAMs holiday together)
MOD went on her stories and encouraged her followers to back her. Danielle got so much hate that she left Instagram and I don’t think she’s returned or if she has she has a private account.
I’m no fan of the MODs but I genuinely think Danielle was out of order on the day they had their first ‘fall out’ (before the gifted holiday piss taking) Danielle completely and utterly ripped the tit out of MODs face/acne because she’d had one too many dark fruits with her mates and was really quite nasty. Unfortunately Danielle hadn’t banked on the viciousness of MODs army and got her arse handed to her. Danielles nastiness was unwarranted at that time and I struggle to defend her for that reason.

Reactions: 9
What’s the deal with MOD and Kim Kardashian? A search is giving me nothing!
MoD had a go when Kim advertised an appetite suppressing lollipop and it turned into a right bun fight.

Look for the MoD grid with her sticking her stomach out , she did mod a lot of posts though if not delete all replies.

Reactions: 1
No one said she was a terrible parent, people have discussed the content they’ve put out there and essentially no one is judging but you are trying to moderate the thread. Click report on a comment you have an issue with.
I am SO here for the judging though?! (and the cottage cheese/thrush posts #comedygold) Isn't that the purpose of tattle? I love letting my judgemental self loose here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where on earth is she if she doesn’t know their bedtime routine? Can’t be in Thanet surely?

Reactions: 4
I’m no fan of the MODs but I genuinely think Danielle was out of order on the day they had their first ‘fall out’ (before the gifted holiday piss taking) Danielle completely and utterly ripped the tit out of MODs face/acne because she’d had one too many dark fruits with her mates and was really quite nasty. Unfortunately Danielle hadn’t banked on the viciousness of MODs army and got her arse handed to her. Danielles nastiness was unwarranted at that time and I struggle to defend her for that reason.
I have to admit that I never followed Danielle, I didn’t know who she was until MOD named her in her stories and encouraged the bullying.
I remember at the time thinking why do you care?
The motivation from Danielle’s side definitely looked like bitterness about the sheer amount these privileged women were being gifted whilst (I believe) she said She was finding it a struggle to feed her son.
I do think she had a point to be fair, the world of an insta influencer is just ridiculous and I don’t agree with the ethics behind this kind of marketing.
Though there was wrong on her side I don’t think MOD needed to use her influence that way and to my knowledge there’s never been an apology. It did raise red flags for me personally about MODS character.

Reactions: 10
I don't suppose mod will be getting any invites to the birthdays of her instabegging friends anymore. It amazed me how venues and hotels would gift them spa breaks and luxury stays. I'm sure they were all gifted fancy pyjamas at one party too.
Helen Thorne’s (one of the Scummy Mummies) 40th. A big gang of them, including MOD and HM, gifted pyjamas for their free luxury weekend away.

Reactions: 6
I’m not saying what MOD did was right but I don’t agree that there should be some sort of witch hunt from social media accounts or anyone for that matter for her to lose out on opportunities. I think we forget hiding behind our accounts that when we’re contacting these companies it’s real people, real families losing out. It’s not like a normal job where if Betty in accounts thinks you’re a bleep then tough she can’t really do anything about it apart from witch about you behind your back whether you are actually a bleep or not. But on here on Instagram valid reasons or not going to accounts that people collaborate with they have listen a lot more. Don’t know if that makes sense but I think yes apologies are needed but no jobs/etc should be lost.
We’ve all been in the wrong .. we’ve all spoken about someone out of turn pretty much and then been lovely to them in the next breathe. I’m not excusing her behaviour but I don’t think sometimes the punishment fits the crime x

Reactions: 1
The fact that he was not a ‘bit’ exploitative of the twins but INCREDIBLY exploitative of the twins is absolutely relevant. He has earned hundreds of thousands of pounds, had his home completely renovated, been on countless holidays amongst all the other freebies down to those kids. Do you think FODs face attracts freebies? No it’s his kids particularly his twins that have earned it. He has sold his kids privacy and now we should encourage him to find his new normal? No. My husband has called me names before and do you know what? I looked at my own behaviour, which after analysis was a bit twatty at times and I changed. I didn’t chunter about him mysteriously to make my middle aged followers feel sorry for me further. He gets absolutely no sympathy or patience from me.
Alice was right - he is nothing without the kids. Now he's just terrible jokes and terrible spelling. Those kids got him to 1m, not him. I hope they have been having a good few days without constant phone cameras directed at their every move

Reactions: 13
I don't doubt that's true. But working mothers (in whatever capacity) get the short end of the stick for being away from their children. We shouldn't judge. None of us are perfect (apart from me, obvs) 😂

And yes I know she probably does it for the money, gifts etc but there are worse parents out there then Clemmie Hooper.
Er, but she only really 'works' one midwife shift per week, and that's not even every week. The rest of the time she was basically having the time if her life. Endless freebie lunches, product launches with huge goodie bags, red carpet premiers, freebie girlie weekends away, freebie shopping trips. How is that 'working' pray tell?

Even with over £200K in the bank + Slymon's big salary she was STILL choosing to rarely be there for the twins bedtime, and she STILL chose to put the twins in full time nursery, just so she could carry on playing.

She will never get this time back with the twins. Never. And it's not out of financial NEED. It's out of financial GREED.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.