MOD & FOD #14 Who cares that my wife is going through hell; when there’s hair bands to lose and children to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Er, but she only really 'works' one midwife shift per week, and that's not even every week. The rest of the time she was basically having the time if her life. Endless freebie lunches, product launches with huge goodie bags, red carpet premiers, freebie girlie weekends away, freebie shopping trips. How is that 'working' pray tell?

Even with over £200K in the bank + Slymon's big salary she was STILL choosing to rarely be there for the twins bedtime, and she STILL chose to put the twins in full time nursery, just so she could carry on playing.

She will never get this time back with the twins. Never. And it's not out of financial NEED. It's out of financial GREED.
Nailed it.

Reactions: 16
I’m no fan of the MODs but I genuinely think Danielle was out of order on the day they had their first ‘fall out’ (before the gifted holiday piss taking) Danielle completely and utterly ripped the tit out of MODs face/acne because she’d had one too many dark fruits with her mates and was really quite nasty. Unfortunately Danielle hadn’t banked on the viciousness of MODs army and got her arse handed to her. Danielles nastiness was unwarranted at that time and I struggle to defend her for that reason.
Agreed, I don’t think Danielle Parry was stable enough for the amount of drama she caused herself, it was all quite sad to watch her ups and downs but apparently she is doing well now with twins too!

Reactions: 5
MoD had a go when Kim advertised an appetite suppressing lollipop and it turned into a right bun fight.

Look for the MoD grid with her sticking her stomach out , she did mod a lot of posts though if not delete all replies.
Oh wow I’m going down a right rabbit hole here! Couldn’t see any negative comments but saw a fair few replies to someone called Laura Hesketh, who has a private Instagram but about 20k followers, Google tells me a possible solicitor? Who evidently was posting a lot of negative things before presumably they were deleted. Does anyone know who Laura is and what happened there? Haha I only joined for the screenshots!

Reactions: 6
Alice was right - he is nothing without the kids. Now he's just terrible jokes and terrible spelling. Those kids got him to 1m, not him. I hope they have been having a good few days without constant phone cameras directed at their every move
I think both parents are as bad as each other, there seems to be quite a lot of anti MOD on here and rather too much parental praise for FOD, is this just turning into a repetition of his insta followers? To me the fact he is seemingly still happy to continue as FOD, albeit rather quietly for now, is just shocking.

Reactions: 7
Er, but she only really 'works' one midwife shift per week, and that's not even every week. The rest of the time she was basically having the time if her life. Endless freebie lunches, product launches with huge goodie bags, red carpet premiers, freebie girlie weekends away, freebie shopping trips. How is that 'working' pray tell?

Even with over £200K in the bank + Slymon's big salary she was STILL choosing to rarely be there for the twins bedtime, and she STILL chose to put the twins in full time nursery, just so she could carry on playing.

She will never get this time back with the twins. Never. And it's not out of financial NEED. It's out of financial GREED.
Personally I don’t see any problem with wanting to work in any way she can. I don’t think women should be shamed for having a career, regardless of whether that’s ‘influencing’, banking, midwifery or teaching. It’s always the woman who gets slated for the career, never the man.

Also finances are subjective. When do we say it’s ok for a mum to work and not OK for anothe mum to work? Is it when the family income is 50k, 100k, 200k. Also, we don’t know their situation in terms of mortgage and other debt. If she works more now while the work is there and earns loads, maybe she will chose to retire at 40 or 50 and be at home full time then.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think both parents are as bad as each other, there seems to be quite a lot of anti MOD on here and rather too much parental praise for FOD, is this just turning into a repetition of his insta followers? To me the fact he is seemingly still happy to continue as FOD, albeit rather quietly for now, is just shocking.
Have you read the threads?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Seriously?! Have you actually read the threads?

The general consensus here is very much that they're both grabby, greedy, indulgent, selfish and entitled individuals who have exposed and exploited their children for monetary gain. There is no element of favouritism towards either one of them overall.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Agreed, I don’t think Danielle Parry was stable enough for the amount of drama she caused herself, it was all quite sad to watch her ups and downs but apparently she is doing well now with twins too!
I’m really glad! I liked Danielle, I didn’t always agree with her points of view but we’re not designed to agree with everyone! I just happen to think she was the instigator behind the whole MOD thing. As someone said above (sorry I can’t remember the poster!) she was bitter about the big account gifting and that’s understandable and she’s right, it leaves a bitter taste for me also, but she went about it the wrong way and she wasn’t cut out for the backlash.

Was t there anothe rbody shaming thing with a Kardashian/Jenner that she got slated for. It was possibly Kylie Jenner. I think quite a few people were shaming her for being thin straight after birth.

Reactions: 1
Personally I don’t see any problem with wanting to work in any way she can. I don’t think women should be shamed for having a career, regardless of whether that’s ‘influencing’, banking, midwifery or teaching. It’s always the woman who gets slated for the career, never the man.

Also finances are subjective. When do we say it’s ok for a mum to work and not OK for anothe mum to work? Is it when the family income is 50k, 100k, 200k. Also, we don’t know their situation in terms of mortgage and other debt. If she works more now while the work is there and earns loads, maybe she will chose to retire at 40 or 50 and be at home full time then.
Nah, if FOD worked one day as a midwife and influenced the rest of the week while his kids were in full time childcare and he missed every bedtime and dinnertime to swan around at freebie lunches and dinners feeling self important and modelling tit clothes I’d think he was a complete dick too. I mean I do anyway, but he does his influencing around a full time job AND uses the kids so they are both being questioned on their choice to influence. And actually it is fair to question ‘influencing’ people as a career, male or female, and raise the fact that most do it to spend more time with their kids not less. Currently women are the higher earners in this area on Instagram (well there are more of them) but they are equally discussed here.

Reactions: 14
I’m really glad! I liked Danielle, I didn’t always agree with her points of view but we’re not designed to agree with everyone! I just happen to think she was the instigator behind the whole MOD thing. As someone said above (sorry I can’t remember the poster!) she was bitter about the big account gifting and that’s understandable and she’s right, it leaves a bitter taste for me also, but she went about it the wrong way and she wasn’t cut out for the backlash.
Yep I agree with you too, the original poster was me. This was just the first incident where I questioned MODS character.

Reactions: 2
Nah, if FOD worked one day as a midwife and influenced the rest of the week while his kids were in full time childcare and he missed every bedtime and dinnertime to swan around at freebie lunches and dinners feeling self important and modelling tit clothes I’d think he was a complete dick too. I mean I do anyway, but he does his influencing around a full time job AND uses the kids so they are both being questioned on their choice to influence. And actually it is fair to question ‘influencing’ people as a career, male or female, and raise the fact that most do it to spend more time with their kids not less. Currently women are the higher earners in this area on Instagram (well their are more of them) but they are equally discussed here.
But which women are earning highest doing it and why? I don’t know her finances exactly but as has been pointed out, the G&A bank balance looks very healthy indeed. How does this compare to other influencers? How do followers compare?

Arguably MOD puts in the time and in return gets the rewards.

We can’t know because we can’t know what is included in the G&A finances exactly. I guess originally it was meant for things that would be, well, midwifery related but has become a vehicle for all their self employed income.

Oh wow I’m going down a right rabbit hole here! Couldn’t see any negative comments but saw a fair few replies to someone called Laura Hesketh, who has a private Instagram but about 20k followers, Google tells me a possible solicitor? Who evidently was posting a lot of negative things before presumably they were deleted. Does anyone know who Laura is and what happened there? Haha I only joined for the screenshots!
Laura was critical of their Water Aid trip to Madagascar.

Reactions: 5
New poster brought here via the MOD debacle..

Sorry if this has already been noted but the number that MOD is following has suddenly dropped by 500+ so she (or someone on her behalf) is deleting quite rapidly. Which I think means she is planning a comeback as opposed to disappearing in to the sunset to focus on family etc?

Interesting- she was following me but now isn’t...

Maybe I got it wrong but I interpreted her comment on his post (I’ve not seen much bleating/repetitive comments about missed bedtimes?) about the elaborate bedtime routine as her meaning she doesn’t know/do the routine he’s showing, and just puts them to bed without the content for the gram! Not that she isn’t there every bed time - I mean really what do I care 😂 but I do think a Mum missing more bedtimes than a Dad will get more flak, as this thread shows.

Reactions: 10
yes!! And whenever Simon goes away she has a tit fit. Really grips me! Try having a husband in the navy love, working and juggling young kids! The more I see past the perfect life, the more I get annoyed with the whole fiasco!

Everyone needs a break from their children but that’s all she seems to do.
absolutely agree with this! And she doesn't even work! Try having several children incl one with SEN and a full-time job and THEN cope when your husband's away! She's so spoilt and doesn't even realise it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Laura was critical of their Water Aid trip to Madagascar.
I really like Laura. She talks about race issues a lot and I find what she has to say really informative and interesting. She also has family members from a couple of countries I have visited and love so it’s interesfibg to hear her views on those places.

Someone is definitely deleting the ones Mod is following. Last look about an hour ago was 3011, shes unfollowed 39 .. so her account is active .

Shes still following CT...

I don’t agree that there should be some sort of witch hunt from social media accounts or anyone for that matter for her to lose out on opportunities. I think we forget hiding behind our accounts that when we’re contacting these companies it’s real people, real families losing out. It’s not like a normal job where if Betty in accounts thinks you’re a bleep
But I don't think anyone has even suggested contacting brands?

It's not really that similar to Betty in accounts, these infuencers are the new celebs / public figures. If brands don't give the lucrative ad money and luxury holidays to people like mod she's not going to end up at a food bank. That's the world of celebrity and chasing fame, it's fickle. If you want a secure job do a job that provides something useful to society, not just selling tit to people you don't like that they can't afford.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.