MOD & FOD #13 My wife has jeopardised our brand, but where oh where did I put that hair band?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sick of the masses making out like Clemmie is the next Hitler so I tried to put in my two pennies worth on Twitter but it's bleeping horrendous on there, so many snowflakes - and I keep getting called a bot because I only have 4 followers. I just don't use Twitter! I've felt bad for Clemmie from day one, she's only done what the rest of us are doing and it's not like she was slagging her friends off, none of them are really friends. I can't dislike someone for doing what I do most days (use Tattle) and anyone who's saying they've never talked about one of their colleagues, friends etc. behind their back is a bleeping liar. We've probably all said something that wasn't racist at all but someone out there who's heard it has taken it that way too, it's just life nowadays. I had a look on the Candice Brathwaite thread earlier (as I'd not even heard of her before this) and even from the very first post about her I thought she seemed like a massive bleep who's quick to bring her colour up and YES, use it as a weapon - it's a shame that Clemmie had such a large following in the first place and this wouldn't be as big as it is now, the world truly has gone mad and I think I might just buy her book on payday LOL
The book is tit. She is up herself and whilst I think she’s been hung out to dry by everyone who knows her including her asshole husband, her book is still utter rubbish, her jewellery tacky and her attitude sucks.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If you’d been caught bitching about your colleagues then you’d deal with the inevitable fall out. Which is what this is, just played out on a bigger and more public arena. And it’s not “life nowadays” to have something you said classed as racist, it either is or it isn’t.. If someone has found something you’ve said to be offensive then bloody well pull up your big girl monte and deal with the tit storm. She’s been caught out. No one made her do it. It was all her. She courted the attention when she was getting free sinks out if it and now she’s seeing what the bad side is like.

I have no idea who most of these other instamums are and have no desire to find out more about them. They are all identikit opportunistic materialistic egomaniacs. Wish they’d all disappear.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
How can you tell the comments are bots? When I click on the commenters they seem to go through to real profiles.

Reactions: 2
these people just can't have a normal life - they crave attention. It always makes me laugh when they fail to post for a day then come back and say 'sorry for the radio silence' as if we care. Oh, and when something happens in the world that has NOTHING to do with them they make a statement as if they're the prime minister and people are keen to hear what they think about it. I wonder what they did before social media and reality TV? just caused loads of drama in their local area maybe??
And this is what bugs me most about Influencers; they suddenly become these massively irritating self-appointed experts with hugely inflated egos, simply by dint of the numbers of followers they have. Numbers does not equal importance. Not in my world, anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If you’d been caught bitching about your colleagues then you’d deal with the inevitable fall out. Which is what this is, just played out on a bigger and more public arena. And it’s not “life nowadays” to have something you said classed as racist, it either is or it isn’t.. If someone has found something you’ve said to be offensive then bloody well pull up your big girl monte and deal with the tit storm. She’s been caught out. No one made her do it. It was all her. She courted the attention when she was getting free sinks out if it and now she’s seeing what the bad side is like.

I have no idea who most of these other instamums are and have no desire to find out more about them. They are all identikit opportunistic materialistic egomaniacs. Wish they’d all disappear.
I honestly don't think the comment she made was racist and to be fair, most of the people claiming she's racist wouldn't "lower themselves" enough to come on Tattle and read the comments and the threads which proves that they're going by hearsay. I don't like the fact she made one comment mentioning race and now the word on the street is that Clemmie Hooper has been bullying black women online for 8 months. No, she hasn't :rolleyes:

I couldn't agree more with that last part 👏 it's getting beyond a joke now.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Clemmie Telford has weighed in - sort of. She was (is?) her close friend so I’m sure this is really hard for her

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I still think the reaction is insane and completely over the top. It's obvious most of her "friends" wanted to wait to see how it played out before they picked a side. It's really grim to see the level of abuse being aimed at her. I can't see her coming back from this and I should imagine this will have caused her some real problems mentally. I was bullied at school and I have never gotten over it and although I appreciate this isn't bullying, I should imagine she is feeling the same sort of fear and anxiety I did.

Reactions: 12
How can you tell the comments are bots? When I click on the commenters they seem to go through to real profiles.
When I looked last night, lots of people were on their first post, which is suspect. I also as surprised by how many were private accounts, practically every single one, when I was on.

Reactions: 8
His hairband post has 1332 comments. They're not things like "welcome back Simon" or "thinking of you and your family" or even "how's Clemmie?". There's nothing really syrupy sweet and toe curling which you'd expect the real sheep to type... The vast majority of the comments are actual, proper engagement, wonder, interest and awe about missing hairbands.
The average number of comments on his other recent posts is about 200.
I smell utter bullshit. bleeping obvious, embarrassing and desperate. Cringe.
dodgy AF and I hope he falls below 1m

Reactions: 8
I guess there is a chance FOD’s page has been taken off him by management and they posted yesterday’s post without him 🤔

Reactions: 5
So daily fail.
No mention of clemmie being racist
But clemmie made negative remarks.

Candice someone is out to discredit me.
Article implies it's clemmie
Candice has gained 12k followers and lots of sympathy.
No real details of the documentry so people can see and make mind up themselves.
Even with detailed evidence they can't write a balanced factual article.

Brave mummy blogger garners support after revealing sex worker past https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...r-past.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead

Feel sorry for clemmie. She needs new management and respond somehow

Reactions: 7
Well, this has all been an eye opener! I'm new here - followed MOD then FOD after having my baby girl. They seemed to know what they were doing and i had no clue. Bought a lot of expensive baby things i didn't really need or could afford after falling down the instagram rabbit hole. I knew it was all a bit fake/gifted, but i didn't know the extent!

I had some respect for their success as they've clearly grafted/networked for it. But the content increasing felt controlled and contrived. I'm glad to now have the reason to unfollow and switch off from them.

Anyway... the whole Alice thing just shows how fake these relationships are and how hellish it must be to live in that competitive world. I can't believe i was envious of that! But I guess the freebies and ad money made up for it for them.

I felt a bit sorry for FOD, but this bobble post shines a light on his real persona and motivations. He pretended to be fun, loving dad and husband who just happened to get lucky on Instagram. They way he has so obviously boosted the post and covered up negativity just shows that it's all strategic and calculated. To value the lifestyle above the real relationships in his life is actually really sad.

Reactions: 35
So daily fail.

No real details of the documentry so people can see and make mind up themselves.

Brave mummy blogger garners support after revealing sex worker past https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...r-past.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead

The biggest shock to me is that CB is only 30!!?! Is this the same as when she claims she's a size 14? 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I still think the reaction is insane and completely over the top. It's obvious most of her "friends" wanted to wait to see how it played out before they picked a side. It's really grim to see the level of abuse being aimed at her. I can't see her coming back from this and I should imagine this will have caused her some real problems mentally. I was bullied at school and I have never gotten over it and although I appreciate this isn't bullying, I should imagine she is feeling the same sort of fear and anxiety I did.
Problem with all of these instawitches is that I’d had been someone else she’d have been taking the moral high ground and posting about being kind and trolls...

The biggest shock to me is that CB is only 30!!?! Is this the same as when she claims she's a size 14? 🙊
My word I thought she was mid 40s!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So daily fail.

No media will mention the racism. They're smarter than that. Also, she wasn't racist -she was just an asshole and now CB is milking it. CB and all the others who started that mess and continue to perpetuate the racism accusations should be careful what they say about MOD and what they put out in public. I would be if I was them and there's surely lawyers involved on MOD's and FOD's side now 💷💷💷. MOD's silence right now speaks way louder than words.

Anyhow, I kind of find it funny how she joined tattle, I am sure many influencers do it. I read some forums that they actively commented/casually addressed things being discussed on these sites and people call them out on it but they never come clean. Probs tit scared of the backlash which as we can see, can me monumental.

Reactions: 17
And this is what bugs me most about Influencers; they suddenly become these massively irritating self-appointed experts with hugely inflated egos, simply by dint of the numbers of followers they have. Numbers does not equal importance. Not in my world, anyway.
Agreed. Social media f**ks with people's heads to the point it can inflate/ deflate the ego. The self-appointed experts aspect bothers me a lot, when they're not properly informed or trained in areas and all of a sudden giving opinions from a place of authority. It's damaging

Reactions: 11
A blogger called Sasha Wilkins, Liberty London Girl, has this morning been complaining in her stories that one of her posts (an #ad) only received 600 views. She’s also insinuating that she and others are being penalised when they post an advert by having the algorithms affect views. This isn’t the first time she’s complained about not getting enough views or likes. She has approx 46k followers. She's also claimed that she'll have to pay Instagram to get more views. 🤔
One advert was for a laptop she says she uses. However I don’t believe her as she’s ALWAYS pictured with a MacBook. The other product is her dog advertising a poisonous Seresto collar, which she has never been pictured wearing before. She posts her dog frequently - dog has own account @lovelylettice and it’s easy to see that she’s not wearing the Seresto in other pictures.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
So daily fail.

Someone really needs to set the Candice record straight.

Reactions: 20
The thing I don't understand is at some point another of these Instamums will get caught doing something dodgy. By treating MOD this way, each one of them has killed any chance for them to be treated kindly / allowed back into the Instamum gang when it goes wrong for them. They're all short sighted and deluded if they can't see it could very easily be one of them next. Maybe not for Tattle but it seems like they all have a good amount of dirt on one another.

Reactions: 22
Before all this I thought FOD was just a bit annoying but he has really shown his colours throughout this. He’s an absolute C U next Tuesday! He really does strike me now as a very unpleasant person, really makes me wonder what life in the SODs draughty mansion is like behind the lens. I think he’s got a real nasty streak.
I think he's moody and petulant

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.