MOD & FOD #13 My wife has jeopardised our brand, but where oh where did I put that hair band?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well he's stemmed the falling follower numbers with the last few posts, because what would really upset him in life is falling bellow 1 million followers.
IMG_20191112_070639.jpg

They've boosted that post to an American audience. Sly.
Oh sneaky! Where do you see that? I know on Facebook you can see boosted posts, but can't find it on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just ran into this story of a woman whose online life imploded. Moral of the story: don't get too involved with your social media persona. MOD can learn from this, life does go on, you can come back from it.

Reactions: 11
Just ran into this story of a woman whose online life imploded. Moral of the story: don't get too involved with your social media persona. MOD can learn from this, life does go on, you can come back from it.

I'm sure Theres been few frauds exposed within vegan/healthy eating blogger sector.
Vegans can be vicious.
Interesting that one has rebranded.

Reactions: 9
Clemmie reminds me of me at 16 when I got caught out by sending a text slagging off one of my friends but accidently sending to the friend. It was the end of the world for me as I knew it. I was absolutely vilified by my social circle. I was slagging off my friend because she was making moves on my bf btw but nobody cared about that they just cared about what I had said 😂 and they LOVED the drama and started lying about me with 'oh she said this to me once'.

The thing that will help Clemmie is having support but I dont knowing she is getting any.

Btw as said before their management must be tit as I doubt gleam would have let this get as far as it has if it were to happen to mrs hinch. Her damage limitation is very good for someone who is just learning as she goes.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
His hairband post has 1332 comments. They're not things like "welcome back Simon" or "thinking of you and your family" or even "how's Clemmie?". There's nothing really syrupy sweet and toe curling which you'd expect the real sheep to type... The vast majority of the comments are actual, proper engagement, wonder, interest and awe about missing hairbands.
The average number of comments on his other recent posts is about 200.
I smell utter bullshit. bleeping obvious, embarrassing and desperate. Cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
One of the comments is from a friend of mine, who is an HCP in the same Trust as MOD, although not in the same field.

I despair of her following him full stop. I have never been able to bear the gurning. She is a fairly bracing individual so I never suspected her of tolerance of his nonsense.

Reactions: 13
I think for FOD the worst case scenario would be to drop under 1 million.

I look forward to seeing the future work of the huns who are suddenly now so concerned about black women's lives :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just checked out the gloriously reinstated Kelechi. Had never seen her account before. Jesus wept, the first thing I got was an eyeball full of her crotch.

who ARE these people

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I remember on mumsnet Clemmie stated Grace o Leary had no say in their content, they put what they wanted (hence the poor spelling and non pc clangers) as I remember thinking that she should have management that actually managed her, as she was completely unaware of her arrogance and clearly constantly getting in spats with people, she could do with screening. After her break I assumed she must have someone helping her as she seemed to manage it better.
FOD is an utter tool.

Reactions: 14
His hairband post has 1332 comments. They're not things like "welcome back Simon" or "thinking of you and your family" or even "how's Clemmie?". There's nothing really syrupy sweet and toe curling which you'd expect the real sheep to type... The vast majority of the comments are actual, proper engagement, wonder, interest and awe about missing hairbands.
So they’re filling up the comments with bot engagement to drown any dissenting comments. Taking tips from Putin.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I had never heard of these two until I heard of this drama. I can’t believe how quickly her “friends” have dropped her.. let’s have it right - she hasn’t murdered anyone! Just shows how fickle these insta-friendships actually are. And as for her husband throwing her under the bus.. 😳 that would be it for me if I were her. How mortifying!
I’m surprised her followers haven’t massively increased due to her national press coverage- you’d think the nosey parkers (me included) would be following to watch how/when/if she tries come back from this mess!

Coincidental advertising on this thread 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Before all this I thought FOD was just a bit annoying but he has really shown his colours throughout this. He’s an absolute C U next Tuesday! He really does strike me now as a very unpleasant person, really makes me wonder what life in the SODs draughty mansion is like behind the lens. I think he’s got a real nasty streak.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Before all this I thought FOD was just a bit annoying but he has really shown his colours throughout this. He’s an absolute C U next Tuesday! He really does strike me now as a very unpleasant person, really makes me wonder what life in the SODs draughty mansion is like behind the lens. I think he’s got a real nasty streak.
I really think she wanted fame for just her and he took over and used the girls, and whilst she loved the money and kudos of the brand, she would’ve much preferred it to be her thing and she would have filtered the girls out. So at some point he’s made a decision to carry on regardless of her views and feelings and she clearly has resentment towards this. They haven’t rung true for a ling time.

Reactions: 35
You’re spot on, I knew something was off looking at his post and reading the comments. Who cares about hair bobbles that much?!
He’s pathetic, he’ll be back to #ad and selling those kids by the end of the week

Reactions: 23
Another newbie to this thread - I’m usually found over at Hinch Towers but fell down the MOD/FOD rabbit hole yesterday and have just surfaced.

Still digesting it all - not really impressed with all the insta mums climbing aboard the bandwagon.

An observation though - the Clemmie who was on that god awful game show was openly deceitful and manipulative for her own ends. Quite often these “famous” people have applied and been on all sorts of naff shows etc before they get their “fame”. It seems to (very casual bystander - no investment at all
In their brand) that she will do anything to get her name out and rake in the cash.

Not sure how this will play out now with the racism comments being banded about - big brands I would imagine will be wary of being associated with them.

They might come out winners as like I say, I hadn’t followed before and have found them through these threads, I’m not the only new one drawn to them to see how this plays out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.