MOD & FOD #13 My wife has jeopardised our brand, but where oh where did I put that hair band?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing I don't understand is at some point another of these Instamums will get caught doing something dodgy. By treating MOD this way, each one of them has killed any chance for them to be treated kindly / allowed back into the Instamum gang when it goes wrong for them. They're all short sighted and deluded if they can't see it could very easily be one of them next. Maybe not for Tattle but it seems like they all have a good amount of dirt on one another.
I think if Mrs Hinch wasn't with Gleam, the zoflora scented tit would have hit the fan for her by now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I notice that Candice is loving all this playing the victim. I also notice she’s failed to mention the nice things that mod also said about on here. Convenient isn’t it?? Can’t play the victim so much then can she??
its all a tit show at the moment and I change my mind and opinion on it all on a daily basis. But one thing I do hope is that mod is reading all these threads.
Because most comments on here are actually defending her, whereas her so called friends on insta are revelling in her misery and sticking the knifes in. How ironic that us poisonous, jealous, no life trolls are the ones defending her and feeling for her 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 49
So daily fail.
No mention of clemmie being racist
But clemmie made negative remarks.

Candice someone is out to discredit me.
Article implies it's clemmie
Candice has gained 12k followers and lots of sympathy.
No real details of the documentry so people can see and make mind up themselves.
Even with detailed evidence they can't write a balanced factual article.

Brave mummy blogger garners support after revealing sex worker past https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...r-past.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead

Feel sorry for clemmie. She needs new management and respond somehow
This is all working out quite well for Candice, isn’t it? That documentary has been common knowledge on the CB threads for some time and I’m certain both CB and Papa B read here. She’s ‘revealed’ it herself for maximum impact.

Reactions: 18
I wonder if all these influencers ever give a thought to those around them: friends, family, extended family, colleagues, employers, neighbours etc. They seem to think, at least that is what it looks like to me, they are free to do whatever they want on social media just because that is how it is done. But those around them must feel aghast at times. Surely it influences their feelings and thoughts.

Reactions: 10
A blogger called Sasha Wilkins, Liberty London Girl, has this morning been complaining in her stories that one of her posts (an #ad) only received 600 views. She’s also insinuating that she and others are being penalised when they post an advert by having the algorithms affect views. This isn’t the first time she’s complained about not getting enough views or likes. She has approx 46k followers.
One advert was for a laptop she says she uses. However I don’t believe her as she’s ALWAYS pictured with a MacBook. The other product is her dog advertising a poisonous Seresto collar, which she has never been pictured wearing before. She posts her dog frequently - dog has own account @lovelylettice and it’s easy to see that she’s not wearing the Seresto in other pictures.
I’m astounded she has 46k followers - the dog aside, her content is dull as tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm sick of the masses making out like Clemmie is the next Hitler so I tried to put in my two pennies worth on Twitter but it's bleeping horrendous on there, so many snowflakes - and I keep getting called a bot because I only have 4 followers. I just don't use Twitter! I've felt bad for Clemmie from day one, she's only done what the rest of us are doing and it's not like she was slagging her friends off, none of them are really friends. I can't dislike someone for doing what I do most days (use Tattle) and anyone who's saying they've never talked about one of their colleagues, friends etc. behind their back is a bleeping liar. We've probably all said something that wasn't racist at all but someone out there who's heard it has taken it that way too, it's just life nowadays. I had a look on the Candice Brathwaite thread earlier (as I'd not even heard of her before this) and even from the very first post about her I thought she seemed like a massive bleep who's quick to bring her colour up and YES, use it as a weapon - it's a shame that Clemmie had such a large following in the first place and this wouldn't be as big as it is now, the world truly has gone mad and I think I might just buy her book on payday LOL
Stick to twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if all these influencers ever give a thought to those around them: friends, family, extended family, colleagues, employers, neighbours etc. They seem to think, at least that is what it looks like to me, they are free to do whatever they want on social media just because that is how it is done. But those around them must feel aghast at times. Surely it influences their feelings and thoughts.
They’re all too self-obsessed. When they don’t even consider the impact of their actions on their own children I highly doubt they give even a thought to any extended family or friends

Reactions: 9
I’m astounded she has 46k followers - the dog aside, her content is dull as tit.
Think the dog is the biggest draw. She's done a fair few sponsored content for many types of dog food. She's an ex fashion editor and has published a cookbook so has mixed content.

Reactions: 2
So MODs down to 663k followers now. I noticed her following number had gone down too. I think we know who she holds responsible for this...

(She's still following CB)
Screenshot_20191112-103654.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How do you know they bots. It's a weird pointless post.
False profiles often have few posts and not many followers are on private and follow thousands of people.

His hairband post has 1332 comments. They're not things like "welcome back Simon" or "thinking of you and your family" or even "how's Clemmie?". There's nothing really syrupy sweet and toe curling which you'd expect the real sheep to type... The vast majority of the comments are actual, proper engagement, wonder, interest and awe about missing hairbands.
The average number of comments on his other recent posts is about 200.
I smell utter bullshit. bleeping obvious, embarrassing and desperate. Cringe.
It’s all fake isn’t it! Just so Gusto and other brands can look and think Oooh they still love him let’s throw more money at him. Well I hope they read this and realise he is lying

Reactions: 11
There are two police officers on Instagram who use the hashtags #influencer #collaborationswelcome, with their USP being their triplet daughters. Both are in positions where they should know better than most the implications involved with the child exploitation element of what they do, but are consumed by greed and attention seeking. They've actually referred to their eldest as 'twit' and 'head' on grid posts and stories.

They've received free furniture from Sofology, garden furniture, play equipment, clothing, bedroom furniture, holidays, car seats from Mothercare and the latest is a gifted bathroom renovation. They constantly moan about struggling financially and always tag brands when they're looking for new things.

I can't help but wonder what their colleagues in child protection feel about them both, as parents AND as police officers. They disgust me even more than the MOD/FOD accounts.

If people like this are involved in the sinister world that Instagram has become, what hope is there for the dumb as they come Instahun clique?

• Wow
Reactions: 32
There are two police officers on Instagram who use the hashtags #influencer #collaborationswelcome, with their USP being their triplet daughters. Both are in positions where they should know better than most the implications involved with the child exploitation element of what they do, but are consumed by greed and attention seeking. They've actually referred to their eldest as 'twit' and 'head' on grid posts and stories.

They've received free furniture from Sofology, garden furniture, play equipment, clothing, bedroom furniture, holidays, car seats from Mothercare and the latest is a gifted bathroom renovation. They constantly moan about struggling financially and always tag brands when they're looking for new things.

I can't help but wonder what their colleagues in child protection feel about them both, as parents AND as police officers. They disgust me even more than the MOD/FOD accounts.

If people like this are involved in the sinister world that Instagram has become, what hope is there for the dumb as they come Instahun clique?
Ouch, and this is allowed? What is the name of the account? They actually have an account from which it is clear they work in the police force?

I am really struggling to see why people are feeling sorry for her. She was happy to play the Insta game when it was going well and the pounds were rolling in and the renovation was being funded.
Also people sympathising because FOD is a dick. She knows he is, she called him a twit ! Again she was happy to run their brand with this dick while things were going well.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Who who who?

Reactions: 3
Ouch, and this is allowed? What is the name of the account? They actually have an account from which it is clear they work in the police force?
Shouldn't be should it? Second jobs (as these are) should be declared and approved by the respective professional standards dept, but these two have had an Instagram presence for a while now and are all about the ads and gifted goods.

They've both declared they're police officers. They've posted photos of themselves on police premises. I won't name the accounts here as it's going off topic.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I am really struggling to see why people are feeling sorry for her. She was happy to play the Insta game when it was going well and the pounds were rolling in and the renovation was being funded.
Also people sympathising because FOD is a dick. She knows he is, she called him a twit ! Again she was happy to run their brand with this dick while things were going well.
I was indifferent at first but the only reason I now feel bad is because I don't feel like I can dislike her for something I do (use Tattle) and the race thing has gone beyond a joke now. When it dies down I'll probably unfollow her because her content bored me before but I think this has been the wake up call I needed to unfollow the lot of them and stop feeding into the madness that is Mummy Bloggers.

Shouldn't be should it? Second jobs (as these are) should be declared and approved by the respective professional standards dept, but these two have had an Instagram presence for a while now and are all about the ads and gifted goods.

They've both declared they're police officers. They've posted photos of themselves on police premises. I won't name the accounts here as it's going off topic.
You are right, sorry for asking.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.