MOD & FOD #13 My wife has jeopardised our brand, but where oh where did I put that hair band?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think, having continued to follow this intently (am on mat leave) that we need to remember what she did. If a friend I knew, someone who’d been in my home and around my children and in my life, turned out to be an online poser saying things and stirring stuff about me or people I know/work with and that they had worked with too, I would be pissed. Really pissed. And it would make me question absolutely everything they’d ever done. The trust is broken. Whether she said things in jest or to make peoooe think she wasn’t who she was is irrelevant, it would still make me question them. Trust is really hard to get back when it’s broken.

As a HCP I also think it’s right she’s called into the nmc to answer her self. Not about being racist or whatever but because she’s called into question her integrity and the integrity of her profession, her employers and any future mothers that come into contact with her. She needs to answer to her governing body why she felt she could do what she did, say what she did and act unprofessionally. She should always uphold the value of her governing body, esp as a midwife and HCP with such a huge following, and she hasn’t done that. So let’s not feel sorry for her.

Let’s all bring it back to what she did that started this and got caught. Everything else spinning out of control is just conjecture and I’m sure will calm down when people get bored.

As I’ve said before I’ve met her and fell for the persona she sold. And she wasn’t/isn’t that person. She deserves to feel anxious and scared. More fool her.
Yes what she did was wrong, but I don't think she deserves the huge media backlash from this with blatant lies being added in. I agree if it were my friend I'd be upset, but most of the people that are causing the shitstorm aren't her friends or even people that were affected. Some people are blowing this out of proportion for their own gain and I think that's why some might have become a bit more sympathetic towards her.

Reactions: 12
Because you need to look at it from the perspective of it being a different advertising channel. It’s also a much cheaper advertising channel to give a piece of stock, paying a small fee, is actually much cheaper than producing a tv commercial and buying the media space to put it on tv. The same goes for a print shoot and taking out an advert in a publication. This allows you to piggy back on someone else and essentially get them to do the work for you. So whilst I hate the whole insta gifting game - as someone who works in advertising you just end up looking at the number of people you can expose you product to for a fraction of the cost of other channels. It’s all business unfortunately.
Yes. I certainly understand the dynamics. Just watched someone was gifted a very pretty charm bracelet advent calendar. I loved and looked it up. But at £38 I ended up looking for a alternative and found one from Primark at £5. Now of course there is a difference in the quality. I accept that. But I know to live within my means.

Reactions: 8
Yes what she did was wrong, but I don't think she deserves the huge media backlash from this with blatant lies being added in. I agree if it were my friend I'd be upset, but most of the people that are causing the shitstorm aren't her friends or even people that were affected. Some people are blowing this out of proportion for their own gain and I think that's why some might have become a bit more sympathetic towards her.
Wouldn’t have happened though if she hadn’t of done what she did. So now she has to face the consequences. I feel cross people seem to be trying to make it about them, but remember this is one site. Who knows how bad it really is. Only CH can tel is that and actually would we believe her? Probably not. I wouldn’t.

Reactions: 3
The whole issue has been a car crash from the start but I can't be the only one now feeling uncomfortable that a marriage crisis is being played out in full view. Why on earth did FOD comment on Ben Telford's insta page when it seems their wives have fallen out? Surely WhatsApp would have been a better communication?! Or are they all so obsessed that their entire world is on view warts and all. I've no time for either of the ODs as they seem to be gimme, gimme, gimme with no thought about the impact on their young family but surely someone must be telling them to close down their accounts and join the real (and much nicer) world. Let's not be spectators to the fall out on their personal and family relationships

Reactions: 13
I think, having continued to follow this intently (am on mat leave) that we need to remember what she did. If a friend I knew, someone who’d been in my home and around my children and in my life, turned out to be an online poser saying things and stirring stuff about me or people I know/work with and that they had worked with too, I would be pissed. Really pissed. And it would make me question absolutely everything they’d ever done. The trust is broken. Whether she said things in jest or to make peoooe think she wasn’t who she was is irrelevant, it would still make me question them. Trust is really hard to get back when it’s broken.

As a HCP I also think it’s right she’s called into the nmc to answer her self. Not about being racist or whatever but because she’s called into question her integrity and the integrity of her profession, her employers and any future mothers that come into contact with her. She needs to answer to her governing body why she felt she could do what she did, say what she did and act unprofessionally. She should always uphold the value of her governing body, esp as a midwife and HCP with such a huge following, and she hasn’t done that. So let’s not feel sorry for her.

Let’s all bring it back to what she did that started this and got caught. Everything else spinning out of control is just conjecture and I’m sure will calm down when people get bored.

As I’ve said before I’ve met her and fell for the persona she sold. And she wasn’t/isn’t that person. She deserves to feel anxious and scared. More fool her.
But she didn’t say anything about the majority of people moaning or jumping on the wagon?
that’s the point?
I honestly don't think it’s that deep. She had a witch and got caught. (I am not including the Candice comment in that because as a white women that isn’t my place to comment)
People want to make her the worst person in the world, someone that deserves to lose everything and I can’t get on board with that.
Yet she’s a twit that would sell her granny for a gifted holiday but they all are.
I honestly think the appropriate response from this would be her losing all her gifted tit. I’ve unfollowed everyone with a blue tick and my timeline is already looking like a happier place! 🙌🏻

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.