MOD & FOD #13 My wife has jeopardised our brand, but where oh where did I put that hair band?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A blogger called Sasha Wilkins, Liberty London Girl, has this morning been complaining in her stories that one of her posts (an #ad) only received 600 views. She’s also insinuating that she and others are being penalised when they post an advert by having the algorithms affect views. This isn’t the first time she’s complained about not getting enough views or likes. She has approx 46k followers. She's also claimed that she'll have to pay Instagram to get more views. [emoji848]
One advert was for a laptop she says she uses. However I don’t believe her as she’s ALWAYS pictured with a MacBook. The other product is her dog advertising a poisonous Seresto collar, which she has never been pictured wearing before. She posts her dog frequently - dog has own account @lovelylettice and it’s easy to see that she’s not wearing the Seresto in other pictures.
‘No sponsorship will result in no content’ well boo hoo, what about us normal people who are just posting what we want to post and not being paid for it. Are our pictures not content?! Full of their own self importance these people, Instagram isnt going to disappear if you don’t get paid for a picture.

Reactions: 15
I find it ridiculous how those who are calling Clemmie racist are moaning about Instagram not suspending/deleting her account. Those comments are nothing to do with Instagram. They just want her cancelled. I can see this going on and on without anyone being bothered to understand the context of what Clemmie said.

Reactions: 8
‘No sponsorship will result in no content’ well boo hoo, what about us normal people who are just posting what we want to post and not being paid for it. Are our pictures not content?! Full of their own self importance these people, Instagram isnt going to disappear if you don’t get paid for a picture.

Agree with you. It appears that she has come to rely on Instagram for an income now. But I thought it was strange that she was accusing Instagram of marginalising her and her *business* unless she pays them.

Reactions: 4
There are two police officers on Instagram who use the hashtags #influencer #collaborationswelcome, with their USP being their triplet daughters. Both are in positions where they should know better than most the implications involved with the child exploitation element of what they do, but are consumed by greed and attention seeking. They've actually referred to their eldest as 'twit' and 'head' on grid posts and stories.

They've received free furniture from Sofology, garden furniture, play equipment, clothing, bedroom furniture, holidays, car seats from Mothercare and the latest is a gifted bathroom renovation. They constantly moan about struggling financially and always tag brands when they're looking for new things.

I can't help but wonder what their colleagues in child protection feel about them both, as parents AND as police officers. They disgust me even more than the MOD/FOD accounts.

If people like this are involved in the sinister world that Instagram has become, what hope is there for the dumb as they come Instahun clique?
Interesting point about public sector workers many in public service roles with strict social media and I imagine in-depth policies and knowledge of safe guarding.

Ash mama reids husband is police
Ptwm Josh was police not sure if he's rspca now.
Louise Pentland other half is in the police force.
Louise is nspcc ambassador.

Surely for their own safety they want to keep their profile and that if their family low key.
Some might be familiar with child open and harvested images and how when internet safety goes wrong kids are exploited.
We see lots doctors nurses and teachers on Insta.
Brummy mummy so relieved she's left teaching.
Did hungermama say she was a social worker?
If they celebrity doctors or private then fair enough what they do is their decision.
If they public sector workers within police/ fire/ nhs/ teaching and armed forces then I think their should be rules and restrictions as many I guess like clemmie use their job role as a sort of niche/usp.

Reactions: 10
Just been watching This Morning and Chris from love 🌴 breaking down talking about his Girlfriend Jessie from Little Mix and how she was/is affected by trolls. I know that was on a more aggressive scale etc but for me trolling is just NO on any level same with bullying because trolling and bullying affects people differently. I think the problem with MOD was the whole girl gang culture the whole women for women stuff then she did that behind the scenes and I think that’s what people can’t get their heads around because once trust is broken then you start wandering what else was going on,what else was said and then before you know it 2+2=5. I’m rambling but a few months back I started finding her disappointing and unfollowed. Money is the route of all evil and there’s not just MOD who has fallen down this rabbit hole but she was the top rabbit as such so the fall is greater. I’ll stop my ramblings now lol.

Reactions: 12
Interesting point about public sector workers many in public service roles with strict social media and I imagine in-depth policies and knowledge of safe guarding.

Ash mama reids husband is police
Ptwm Josh was police not sure if he's rspca now.
Louise Pentland other half is in the police force.
Louise is nspcc ambassador.

Surely for their own safety they want to keep their profile and that if their family low key.
Some might be familiar with child open and harvested images and how when internet safety goes wrong kids are exploited.
We see lots doctors nurses and teachers on Insta.
Brummy mummy so relieved she's left teaching.
Did hungermama say she was a social worker?
If they celebrity doctors or private then fair enough what they do is their decision.
If they public sector workers within police/ fire/ nhs/ teaching and armed forces then I think their should be rules and restrictions as many I guess like clemmie use their job role as a sort of niche/usp.
Hungermama said she had a degree in social work. She isn’t a practicing social worker. I don’t think she ever was.

Reactions: 6
No media will mention the racism. They're smarter than that. Also, she wasn't racist -she was just an asshole and now CB is milking it. CB and all the others who started that mess and continue to perpetuate the racism accusations should be careful what they say about MOD and what they put out in public. I would be if I was them and there's surely lawyers involved on MOD's and FOD's side now 💷💷💷. MOD's silence right now speaks way louder than words.

Anyhow, I kind of find it funny how she joined tattle, I am sure many influencers do it. I read some forums that they actively commented/casually addressed things being discussed on these sites and people call them out on it but they never come clean. Probs tit scared of the backlash which as we can see, can me monumental.
Maybe the silence is a sign of legal proceedings behind the scenes.
Giving enough rope for some back stabbing influencers to hang themselves.
Is calling clemmie racists libel or slander?
As there's been stories so verbal but also grid posts/ tweets that are written.

Hungermama said she had a degree in social work. She isn’t a practicing social worker. I don’t think she ever was.
Thanks for clarifying but a whole chunk of that degree and that job role is safeguarding kids. Must be whole big section in exploitation of kids.
Ie indecent images
Child slave labour
Protecting kids from dangers of online.

Does she show her kids much?

Reactions: 9
All i've learned from this is that ANYONE who chooses to be an 'influencer' as their career is probably a massive, self-obsessed, social climbing knob. But I think I kind of knew that already anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Thanks for clarifying but a whole chunk of that degree and that job role is safeguarding kids. Must be whole big section in exploitation of kids.
Ie indecent images
Child slave labour
Protecting kids from dangers of online.

Does she show her kids much?
Maybe the silence is because the NMC are involved, and her job is at risk?!

Reactions: 11
I think it's both. And I am sure they are legal conversations happening right now. I wouldn't be surprised if Kelechi woman's stories had been recorded and saved as evidence either. This is silence before the storm, I am sure of this. I know I wouldn't let it go lightly myself. MOD will be the last one to laugh in all of this and we'd be silly to think otherwise.

Reactions: 10
It seems very stupid to show her children in such a large open platform. And as she has the cooking side etc she doesn’t really need to.

Reactions: 3
Social work degrees aren’t just for social workers, there’s a whole host of other jobs you would need/ want it for

Reactions: 3
Social work degrees aren’t just for social workers, there’s a whole host of other jobs you would need/ want it for
But essentially the training and the message would be at odds with what most influencers do.

Relentless photos some naked or in underwear.
Making their house location/ schools or real time whereabouts known on social media platforms.
Revealing so much about the kids ie medical conditions, full names might make them subject to identity theft or worse case kidnapping as strangers know so much about them.
Discussing sensitive subjects like poor behaviour and potty training.
Letting them roam around no concern for their safety whilst they film.
Unlike actors and models There s no restrictions on hours of filming or if money is put aside.
Their bedrooms are shown as well as them being ill or sleeping very often There s no consent from child in some cases like meldrums eldest has said stop filming and that's disregarded.
Left with strange festival nannies they don't know or promoting baby sitting app.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I certainly hope someone somewhere has those kalechi videos. She needs to be called out too. She made some crazy insinuations and accusations.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Well this has all been an eye opener, I’ve now unfollowed any ‘mummy-bloggers’ 🤢 because I cannot believe what a contrived, greedy bubble they all seem to exist in. I especially don’t like CB, I find her too self righteous and hypocritical, clearly just after freebies.

I can’t decide if I feel sorry for MOD, she must be feeling awful and so embarrassed, I can’t imagine having to entertain and care for 4 kids and deal with all the fall out, especially when FOD and her mates have ditched her. Also I don’t think she has done anything especially awful, everyone has talked about friends behind their back at some point right?

But then I think she will have a nanny looking after the kids, a therapist on tap, and all that free food sitting in her gifted fridge so I don’t feel that sorry for her....

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.